Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 25. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So sexy, it hurts.
Has TechnoBit been able to get the k16 working?
Has anyone?
No
We made prototype boards based on last rev from BKKcoins, populated one but the firmware did not worked properly , so we left it in order to push our own design ahead , because K16 is limited in OC due to power regulators limitation

Thank you for your information. I find it very interesting.
BKKcoin never tested the k16 after Terrahash claimed to have gotten it to work based on that last rev.
BKKcoin trusted Terrahashs' assessment and moved on at that point.
I am starting to wonder why Terrahash gave the ok on that design, and why no one double checked it.

It now appears that no one has been able to get the k16 working based on those specs.
No one in the Klondike thread, nor has Steamboat, and even the video Terrahash released as "proof" clearly shows their miner only hashing at 2gig thus only 8 chips.
Very peculiar.

Thanks again for your input Smiley I am trying to figure out where this open-source project went wrong - I hope it can be solved because I feel Bitcoin needs to adopt more open-source mining projects Smiley

Peace.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Marto, will there be updated status on order page if there is some progress like chip arrived at your facility, being assembly etc...
Avalon just updated some GB like zefir & sebastianju that chips will be shipped in 12 hours. Soon your facility will flooded by chips  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Has anyone?
No
We made prototype boards based on last rev from BKKcoins, populated one but the firmware did not worked properly , so we left it in order to push our own design ahead , because K16 is limited in OC due to power regulators limitation
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So sexy, it hurts.
Has anyone?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Marto will we also be getting refund on the board hardware/shipping costs etc when chips are going to be refunded from your GB?
legendary
Half week to go until batch 1 PCB arrive. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Marto will we also be getting refund on the board hardware/shipping costs etc when chips are going to be refunded from your GB?
I would prefer that Marto & associates gets rewarded for all their work and offer us a choice of either Avalon Gen2 or Bitfury Hex16 boards.
I know we'll have to wait for another month or two, but Avalon Gen 1 is obsolete now.
Activity: 266
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Now accepting refunds from any and all order dates

Due to delays we are now offering full refund in bitcoin for all the Avalon Generation One orders made on any date, It is advise for people to request refunds due to the delay and raise of bitcoin difficulty.

The update refund form can be found on the main store site, linked here.
Due to phishing attempts and spam, any refund request not made containing the original order email and phone number will be automatically rejected by the system and marked as spam, so please bear this in mind.
Avalon Generation Two Chips 55nm

Those who have invested in time and money on Avalon Generation One based devices and clones can rejoice in the fact we had the foresight to make Avalon Generation Two chips completely backward compatible in every way with 110nm generation one chips, which can be expect to go on sale Late October 2013 for immediate shipping. Avalon will no longer participate in any kind of pre-ordering.

Developers and Hobbyists should keep an close eye on our github account as we will be releasing the 55nm chip specification and reference design soon!

Looks like there will be no chips delivered at all. What to do now with the first and second batch ? Request refund for the current batches and get into with the 55nm chips ?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yeap just saw it. Thank you once more! Great work Smiley
Hello marto,

I've just ordered 3 boards. Should I expect a confirmation mail or something? Or should I send you a PM with txId?

Thank you,

Xenofon
IF you made it on technobit.eu
In your account page you can see the status of the order it will become "Payment accepted" as soon the payment is received bank wire or bitpay
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello marto,

I've just ordered 3 boards. Should I expect a confirmation mail or something? Or should I send you a PM with txId?

Thank you,

Xenofon
Hosting:
The electricity cost is 0.09 EUR/Kw
For the first 6 months you pay:
1. 10 EUR setup cost per board
2. 3.5 EUR per month  - 6x3.5=21 EUR per board
3. Electricity cost 80W ( OC board) x24 x 180 days = 345 Kw x 0.09 =32 EUR

Payments
 1 month fee to reserve place
When the boards are ready here for action 10 EUR setup cost + 5 months fee.
Then every month just pay electricity.
After 6 months are over you just pay every month the fee and the electricity

That's all
Very clear, thanks.
I will send an email to make it happen Smiley
comments field added
Hosting service offered

Cool. Cold you please elaborate a bit on the hosting facility?
Hi Martin,

A long time ago you announced hosting. I haven't seen any updates about it. The offer in the webshop seems incorrect, mentioning €10 setup costs and €3,50 all inclusive, excluding power cost.

If you're not too busy with more important stuff, can you tell me more about it ?
Maybe you can make an overview of cost of hosting 10 boards for 6 months, that will be sufficient.
Hi,
The electricity cost is 0.09 EUR/Kw
For the first 6 months you pay:
1. 10 EUR setup cost per board
2. 3.5 EUR per month  - 6x3.5=21 EUR per board
3. Electricity cost 80W ( OC board) x24 x 180 days = 345 Kw x 0.09 =32 EUR

Payments
 1 month fee to reserve place
When the boards are ready here for action 10 EUR setup cost + 5 months fee.
Then every month just pay electricity.
After 6 months are over you just pay every month the fee and the electricity

That's all
comments field added
Hosting service offered

Cool. Cold you please elaborate a bit on the hosting facility?
Hi Martin,

A long time ago you announced hosting. I haven't seen any updates about it. The offer in the webshop seems incorrect, mentioning €10 setup costs and €3,50 all inclusive, excluding power cost.

If you're not too busy with more important stuff, can you tell me more about it ?
Maybe you can make an overview of cost of hosting 10 boards for 6 months, that will be sufficient.
legendary
Martin, i am going to use openwrt on TP-LINK TL-MR3020. Could you provide cgminer for openwrt  Grin
Yes ,
We are working on this @the moment

Great. Thanks  Grin
Martin, i am going to use openwrt on TP-LINK TL-MR3020. Could you provide cgminer for openwrt  Grin
Yes ,
We are working on this @the moment
legendary
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Hello marto74,

i sent you a mail regarding chips which will probably be sent on on wednesday. I just want you confirmation, that if i dont refund them and let them ship to your location, that you can put them together in a short time. If so i would start to set the Order immediatly and pay for it.
If you think there will be a big delay (more than one week after receiving the chips ?), i need to think about a refund. (I dont hope so).

Regards
The PCB's will be here in 2.5 weeks, week after that You'll have your miner boards assembled and tested

Regards: Martin

Order was set and Paid. I choose DPD. I took 4 without Fan + enclousure for 4 of them + 1 with Heatsink.
So 5 in count. Lets wait and see, ill hope to receive them as fast as possible Smiley.
If I will pay for assembly immidately after bitsyncom will confirm shipping, what time I have to wait for my chips to be assembled?
Those orders already at PCB house are orders for people with chips already in hand or for people from your first batch?
store says 1151 pieces available tho.
The first batch of ordered already PCB boards is for paid assembly orders(about 500 bards + 70 boards reserve).
Other components are bought in batches of 1000 sets.
So if these 70 reserve boards will be ordered before you I'll be able to put you in second order for PCB boards.
My plan originally was to order more boards, but with all this mess around avalon  I waited until last friday and ordered only paid orders

Regards: Martin
Pages:
Jump to: