Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology and Human life..... - page 4. (Read 5609 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Well, I’m here to answer this question, for one. Smiley Not that this is world-shaking to anybody but me, but hey… Without the medication to treat my chronic bronchitis as a child, I’d either not be here, or be enjoying the experience a lot less.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 03:23:33 PM
The real issue could be technology affecting our world in a way that brings imbalance to yin and yang harmony in this world
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?

It is true that technology innovated and upgraded what we are all facing in life, but the thing is no matter how we blame technology, it is mankind's fault in the end because technology will not just run without someone to operate or control it. That's why we shouldn't be blaming technology for these problems, but our own selves.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
January 25, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?

Yes, I agree with you.
Let me give you an example. Too many mobile gadgets and internet devices resulted to the ADHD generation. Most people have ADHD and they don't even know it. Yes, including me.
What else? AI? Well, you've seen the movie Terminator, right?
Cant think of other examples for now.
Activity: 19
January 25, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
Technology help human life to make their work easier. Technology help us to finish our job on time. Technology is the best invention that exist because it can do a lot to make our life better.
I agree with you. Technology has many benefits for our lives. But every thing in life will have a positive and negative effect.
Activity: 102
January 25, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
Technology is essential to our human life. Because it will make us less work time, human life becomes fuller and happier. Without technology, life is tedious and people will live a poor life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:27:14 PM
In every discovery there are side effects or even adverse effects of it. For example, tthe invention of cellular phones can lead to addiction to it. Microwaves for studying atoms can also be used to heat food in our household. Radiation that ia used to heat something can be used in chemotherapeutic purposes.
Activity: 352
December 14, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
The fist time in which you will need a dentist, some medicines or anesthesia, you will tell me if technology is hurting you...
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
Technology help human life to make their work easier. Technology help us to finish our job on time. Technology is the best invention that exist because it can do a lot to make our life better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 10:47:16 AM
I think that every thing in this world can be used for good as well as for harm...for example...everyone needs water, but in large quantities it can be devastating and so on...it is important to be harmonious in your life, then everything will be fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
December 11, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

It's true that technology made our life easier, however, there's a catch. Technology affected human's life both in a good way and in a bad way. People became technology dependent and sometimes stated ignoring things around them. Because of technology and people's crave to discover new things to make tasks easier, we sometimes forget to take care of nature and started polluting the environment because of mass productions to make way for new innovation.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Yes it Technology is hurting human behavior when it comes to technology sleeping problem is no.1 reason, but the positive side here is life is easy if we use this technology and applies in day to day job. it works well
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
December 11, 2017, 01:36:42 PM
Technology opens new horizons for us in the approach how we interact with each other and nature. In many cases, these interactions brings more color in our life. However, simultaneously all the above raises new challenges that I tend to consider as the non-material costs of technology development.   
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 09, 2017, 01:56:57 AM
Possible in the future as technology continue to rise and advance it my swallow us up. Our life them become dependent on technology, it has now become part of human system the everything we have consist of technologies, gadgets, computers, appliances, furniture and among others that is why while there is opportunity for us to enjoy simple things while we can we have to do so, we should not allow it to direct control our life. Basic things in life is still good as simple as it is.
Activity: 224
December 08, 2017, 09:16:30 PM
Maybe that's true, but in my country technology is very helpful to obtain information and solve problems. For example,  in rural areas technology is really needed since thr areas are far from town and it's really hard to reach it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
yes little by little technological developments cause problems for humans because technological developments can create adverse impacts of warfare already using modern technology such as nuclear bombs the impact is very unusual when a nuclear war occurs.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 01:19:18 PM
In everyday life, a huge role is played by technology. At home, at work and studying, in the car and on the street - everywhere we meet representatives of technological progress. The computer, home appliances, mobile phones, car navigators - this and much more not only facilitates the implementation of everyday affairs, but also contributes to the more effective performance of many tasks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
technology is really growing so fast, so many new inventions and knowlledge are being sprea all over the world .. the produce of high technologies are really geetting the  eyes of the human race , though we didnt recognize is well.. we are on a fast phase of oour lives were we are groing day nby day by new technologies but as we having this we are also having the pollution that we are giving  to mother earth! one more thing ! we are being so close to ouor friendd  even they are so far but we are far from each other even we are in one roof (home)
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 08, 2017, 09:10:44 AM
In my opinion, technology is benefits a lot of people around the world. It is making our everyday lives better and making things easier for us. Gone are the days that people will have to make an effort  before acomplishing a task.If used the right way,technology can make people more efficient. Yes there are disadvantages like global warming.It is something that we can prevent but us humans were ignoring it. Technology is not to blame on this,  its all about negligence of humans. Wars are happening because of human conflict and technology is just a part of it. Wars happened even before technology was born.
Activity: 16
December 08, 2017, 06:52:16 AM
Make people live a better life.
Pages:
Jump to: