Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology and Human life..... - page 7. (Read 5609 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 11
July 20, 2017, 10:55:05 AM
The  impacts of Tech its in  good and bad way at the same time. The main and most important advantage of it, its the ability to make our life easier  and it helped us to learn more about our world. Its main disadvantage is the fact that we have put too much trust  into it, that can backfire sometimes and the fact we are replacing our natural gifts with human-made things.The point is:  "let  it make your life better but don’t let it replace your life".
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 20, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
Yes, technology can harm us more when we don't limit ourselves, think before you click social media like facebook twitter and instagram is one of the most addicting website that can persuade us in just a simple post of pictures,  qoutes and everything that we can see on internet.I am just stating an example in how will technologies may affect us.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 07:26:59 AM
Many talk about the dangers of technology, but no one wants to abandon it and live as a primitive man. Technology in good hands is very useful and significantly improves the quality of human life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
July 20, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
I guess that point of view depends on the users perspective. Too much of anything is detrimental. If technology will be use in advancement and innovations that would help the race then it really would contribute and advance us. The downside are the greedy people who uses technology for their own interest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 09:05:25 PM
As technology became a need of the current world but there are also many negative impact of it on our society as you have mentioned i.e wars, don't have time for family, increase in terrorism etc. So it is difficult to answer that if technology is hurting more than benefiting but generally i think it has benefited more than hurting us.

I think the reason why its hurting people more because they use it inappropriately. Technology is made to help us but if you abuse it then you should know the consequence. If only humans have self-control and disciplined then technology will never be discussed as major problem in our society.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 19, 2017, 06:58:33 PM
Technology where created to be benefit us humans but all good things has a price like for example using electricity it gives light it helps power our appliances to be able to use our gadgets like smartphone and to not freeze in the night by the use a technology called heater but at the same time we are digging out our natural resources like this batteries thay we used to power up our gadgets and to have electricity. The point is that technology isn't the fault but rather humans because we are the one's invented yet it look a lot more that technology is using us more than we do.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
July 19, 2017, 05:43:23 PM
As technology became a need of the current world but there are also many negative impact of it on our society as you have mentioned i.e wars, don't have time for family, increase in terrorism etc. So it is difficult to answer that if technology is hurting more than benefiting but generally i think it has benefited more than hurting us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 19, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
I would think that technological advancement gives humans more tools to use, especially with the distribution of information. But like any tool, the user can use it in a way to help himself or society, or to harm himself or society.

Take drones for example. I think it's very cool technology. But in the hands of a sociopath, and carrying bombs on it, it becomes destructive even though the technology itself isn't bad at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 18, 2017, 09:56:13 PM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?
technology today is more advance and we humans benifits with it , people today is in more experiments , they have been using technology to make the imposible posible.. technology today is being used in war , mostly in terrorism ,, someday technology will destroy us than benifits us ,,
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 08:58:51 PM
Technology has been teaching us about how to connect people around the world in easy.
Human life can be better when the technology is used as it should be.
Are we able to receive and manage well the amount of technology in the present?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
July 18, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?

Good technology certainly brings forward more benefits than anything else.

What would life be like today if the car had never been invented? ... Or the aeroplane... Where would we be today if steps were not taken to create the personal computer?  ... Would life be the same if the telephone never existed?

The human race has benefited greatly from it's ability to create, it's perhaps the one thing that separates us from all the other life forms of the world.

I will always be an advocate of creativity and, the technology that we currently have access to is simply a result of creativity.

Maybe we could have done without creations such as fast food, and fidget spinners...  But, it is undeniable that inventions such as the internet have perhaps propelled us into an entirely different world in which much more is possible
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 07:47:56 AM
Technology is great, but like other things in our lives we gotta balance it out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
July 18, 2017, 06:51:51 AM
Technology has rapidly evolved over the years. It is a thing that us humans cant possibly live without it. It plays a vital role in our society and the lifestyle of every person out there, but there are advantages and disadvantages which regards to this matter..

Advantages
1. It can lessen the time in doing a certain task
2. It makes it easier to do things like washing clothes and researching about a certain topic.. etc.
3. It helps us to virtually connect with other people
4. Technology provides a wide variety of jobs, may it be on the internet or not.
5. It keeps us updated with what is happening around us

Disadvantages
1. Less interaction with the people around you
3. Human jobs will be replaced by machines
4. It will leave you exposed to high levels of radiation
5. People will become more dependant on it
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
July 18, 2017, 04:57:46 AM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?
Yes ,not only the technology but also the media who are incharge of mindsetting us and somethimes in a wrong belief to believe in. As the invention of some high technology harm us .like you said there are wars with improvise gadgets or new tech machines.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 18, 2017, 03:32:58 AM
Technology has it disadvantage and advantage, we can not really say it hurts us more than the benefits. Advanced in technology is a great additional intelligence to humanity! Before the advert of technology evil has been existing in full mode. I have read from history how war, crime and calamity befell humanity.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
July 18, 2017, 02:52:18 AM
Technology makes our life easier.Now we communicate one place to another place by using technology.Now we can spend our boring time playing online game and watching you tube .Man can travel one country to another country by the blessing of technology. 
Activity: 20
July 17, 2017, 09:08:10 PM
Well, i think people use technology more for bad things than for good ones, it's not tech problem, it's ours.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
All things have its negative and postive effects in all aspects in life,  as well in Technology.  Because of the application of science, our lives got easier because of the advancements. Most of the time,  we are focused on the positive effects of technology now knowing the growth and increased of negative effects of it as the question stated e.g like wars,  global warming etc.  I believe that,  also through technology we can slowly fixed the negative effects that was brought by the technology, itself.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
Technology is applying science.
If you have the knowledge even though you are at the era of cavemen
and you used it on your own advantage to make your life easier.

Then that's technology.
Even a club for hunting is technology..
Living with it is inevitable.

Just accept it.
People are lazy creatures who always look for more convenience.
We can't deny that.

It's fun though.
Less stress.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
Technology and Human life should go hand in hand. Without Human life technology is not possible. It is we human beings who have created powerful technologies for our benefits and convenience.
Pages:
Jump to: