Pages:
Author

Topic: Technology and Human life..... - page 8. (Read 5609 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 08, 2017, 10:58:02 PM

High and advanced technologies are very much helping a person, And at the same time, very much a person suffers from these technologies. Even if they believe that you Take it away is also one of the high-tech products, then just Count How many people die in car accidents every day. Here is the result of cooperation between man and high technologies.

Indeed it is very ironic,. when they / we realize that technology kills us but we are very dependent on technology da feels very difficult to release technology from us,,.
Maybe we just wait until the time the world is destroyed in the cause of the technology we make ourselves..
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 08, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
Technology give us positive and negative effect on human life. The positive side of technology are; first, it help us to be knowlegeable enough in our surroundings. It helps us to cure different kinds of sicknes. It improves our way of education and our environmenr. It helps the government. It can give us an easy way of living. The negative effects of technology are.. first, it makes us to be stupid. It makes us to be lazy because we always depend on technology. It make us to believe in what we saw on internet by using simply out phones and gadgets that are nit really true and helpful in the real life. It affects the way of security in our selves and to others. It also invades propery.
I think we must use technology in a good way so it may help us to do good as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 07, 2017, 10:28:54 AM
Nobody can deny negative effects of technology but people are manipulating technological advantages. They use technology for horrible purposes more than beneficial aims. Purpose is the worst one not technology.
I don't know of the negative effects of technology. There are negative consequences from the fact that people in the pursuit of profit does not care about the environment, but agree that's another problem. If you wish, you can always build a clean production.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
July 07, 2017, 09:04:00 AM
Technology helps us in doing everyday things, but sometimes technology makes us a lazy person. For example, when we go to a place, when we get used to boarding a car or motorcycle, then one day we do not have a car or a motorcycle. Sometimes we feel lazy to go by walking, because we are too used to ride the vehicle. It's just one good impact and bad impact.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 07, 2017, 08:43:35 AM
Nobody can deny negative effects of technology but people are manipulating technological advantages. They use technology for horrible purposes more than beneficial aims. Purpose is the worst one not technology.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 07, 2017, 08:36:13 AM
Technology has taken us to where we are now, which we can not go back but there are other significant effect too. But both Technology and Human life are all importunity. We cannot do without each other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
technology is part of human life , even long ago technology is being used by humans , we humans benifits with technology in everyday living , maybe in future it will hurt us , still humans and technology will be the cause of hurting oneself in far future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
July 07, 2017, 05:10:35 AM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?

you can always opt out. No one is stoping you from moving to the country side and live in a selfreliant life style.
Grin that was a little bit harsh. We have no choice than to accept it anyways, either it is causing negativity or not. It has both its good parts as well as the bad one and so is any other thing in life including humans! It is just a way of evolution which is inevitable.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
July 06, 2017, 02:30:52 PM
Its true that technology has taken us to that point where we can even think of impossible but there are many counter-effects that human race is  facing after this advancement in technology ......  wars , global warming , terrorism , time for family etc ........ Do u really think that technology is hurting us more than benefiting us HuhHuh?

Well I think technology hurts us more that it benefits us because it's true that technology helps us a lot, but on the other hand it makes us crave to discover things that can be destructive and harmful.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 05:25:19 PM
All technologies facilitate the life of modern man, but we become so dependent on them that now if for any reason we will not be able to use them man cannot live. If in the Western countries will disappear tomorrow all refrigerators it will be a disaster, and once you lose everything else...
One day it was said that it was her progress in the evening. To date, technology has gone so far that it will be very easy for a person to cope with everyday life. On the one hand, humanity has become lazy, but on the other hand it has become more intelligent in terms of high
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 05, 2017, 04:17:32 PM
All technologies facilitate the life of modern man, but we become so dependent on them that now if for any reason we will not be able to use them man cannot live. If in the Western countries will disappear tomorrow all refrigerators it will be a disaster, and once you lose everything else...
I'm pretty independent of modern technology, but it's a great wake up call to watch those people on youtube that try to live completely off grid. They buy a piece of land and build everything from scratch, take water from a well, have hot tubs heated with firewood and hunt rabbits. I've watched a guy catch, cook and eat a rat today Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 12:36:19 PM
The fact is that we can talk about how technology has relation to humanity, but we are only talking about positive facts the impact of high technology on a person. Mankind in its own way makes a lot of commitments regarding the preservation of our planet. But the fact that so many technologies destroy not only the life of a person but also destroy the very nature. We need to talk about this and do something.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 05, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 05, 2017, 08:13:41 AM
Many talk about the dangers of technology, but no one wants to completely abandon it. What is the reason? Modern technology is very good, because a person has more free time that can be spent with advantage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 04, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Kind of a super broad question but yeah it's been helping us for sure Smiley
Activity: 256
July 02, 2017, 02:01:22 PM
Any technology can bring both benefits and death and destruction. Let me remind you that nuclear weapons are also technologies. It seems to me that technology made life easier for man, but faster than destroying the planet lead to the fact that the person loses the ability to survive in extreme conditions.
Today, thanks to high technologies, we can not only save the planet, but also very actively destroy. It's really so I think there's nothing to argue about. In ancient times, no one harmed the earth with pickaxes or axes, but today there are very different technologies that enable us to do worse and worse which will lead to a very sore end.

It is true technology can be very helpful,, but besides that technology also trigger the destruction of the world because many human beings who utilize natural resources as their main income,,. They never think about what impact they are doing ..!
High and advanced technologies are very much helping a person, And at the same time, very much a person suffers from these technologies. Even if they believe that you Take it away is also one of the high-tech products, then just Count How many people die in car accidents every day. Here is the result of cooperation between man and high technologies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 02, 2017, 11:39:55 AM
Any technology can bring both benefits and death and destruction. Let me remind you that nuclear weapons are also technologies. It seems to me that technology made life easier for man, but faster than destroying the planet lead to the fact that the person loses the ability to survive in extreme conditions.
Today, thanks to high technologies, we can not only save the planet, but also very actively destroy. It's really so I think there's nothing to argue about. In ancient times, no one harmed the earth with pickaxes or axes, but today there are very different technologies that enable us to do worse and worse which will lead to a very sore end.

It is true technology can be very helpful,, but besides that technology also trigger the destruction of the world because many human beings who utilize natural resources as their main income,,. They never think about what impact they are doing ..!
Activity: 420
July 02, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
July 02, 2017, 06:36:09 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 06:30:50 AM
I think technology can benefit us but it can also be painful for us. It depends on each of us want in which technology is it? Whether the technology will be used to improve the things or want to menjulumuskan us of crimes that can be painful Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: