Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 141. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I always look back on trades to see If I made the right decision, It looks like I did.

Over the last couple of days I have sold all of my TEK. Lost about 60% of my BTC. But I made that back plus more on getting into clams early and selling near the high. I wish all TEK coin holders good luck with their investment.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
87k Tek dumped hard by somebody last night and about 50k sell wall up  Shocked

edit: and the sell wall is gone
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm going to test it with coins from faucets , let it run a 100 hours , see if it last that long (doge n silkcoin)

You know, I'm all for freedom. If you want to gamble with your coins, that's fine. But using sites like Cryptodouble are just bad for the industry as a whole even if you avoid using TEK.

Scams like this only make us look like a bunch of lawless cowboys. Worse yet, when this site goes bust and the owners disappear with a whole lot of coins, people on the losing end will be up in arms demanding justice from the same guys who tolerate Wall St. scams.

We really need to self-regulate this industry until all the weak vectors of attack (exchanges, coin processors, etc.) are sufficiently decentralized, lest governments move in and 'regulate' our coins to death. Cryptocoins are a huge middle-finger to the current system of endless paper-debt issuance, and there will be growing pressure to reign control.

That means we should be promoting activities that build confidence and legitimacy in the system and resisting the temptation and greed that sites like Cryptodouble thrive upon.

Again, not telling you what to do, just pointing out the ramifications of supporting these sites in general.

I totally agreed , but just so you know read it from here . I call it ponzi , and I always stress with care I used free coin to test it, and only posted updates , I stop when some joker said blah blah .... Even got my old account ban , so I hope crypto double really burns someone good , call me evil if you will . But I'm not the person who bring it here .

Ps . Wow some joker even took the time to get me ban , lol
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I'm going to test it with coins from faucets , let it run a 100 hours , see if it last that long (doge n silkcoin)

You know, I'm all for freedom. If you want to gamble with your coins, that's fine. But using sites like Cryptodouble are just bad for the industry as a whole even if you avoid using TEK.

Scams like this only make us look like a bunch of lawless cowboys. Worse yet, when this site goes bust and the owners disappear with a whole lot of coins, people on the losing end will be up in arms demanding justice from the same guys who tolerate Wall St. scams.

We really need to self-regulate this industry until all the weak vectors of attack (exchanges, coin processors, etc.) are sufficiently decentralized, lest governments move in and 'regulate' our coins to death. Cryptocoins are a huge middle-finger to the current system of endless paper-debt issuance, and there will be growing pressure to reign control.

That means we should be promoting activities that build confidence and legitimacy in the system and resisting the temptation and greed that sites like Cryptodouble thrive upon.

Again, not telling you what to do, just pointing out the ramifications of supporting these sites in general.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Danger Posed at POS Coins by CryptoDouble

Everyone says they are just a Ponzi Scheme,

What if they are really a Trojan Horse.

A Way to Kill POS Coins by mounting a 51% attack.

A POS Community starts sending their coins to Cryptodouble,
And keeps sending them back until they have 26% of a coin,
CryptoDouble then buys up only another 26% and they then control 52% of the coins total amount, then they could hit the coin with a 51% attack and destroy the coin.

Something all POS Communities should consider before sending POS coins to cryptodouble.
Smarter move would be to only send them POW coins, if you are Gambling with your coins.

Cool

FYI:
If the Exchange Volumes don't increase , then they already have purchased 26% and are waiting for the communites to give them the rest.

Why attack a coin if you have more than 50 % what would he gain , he lose more than other . Unless profit is not in his mind

Fyi : I have gone thru the list of invested amount hyp and tek are far and few , to little to amount to any percentage . The only large amount is silkcoin whose pos percent is low , the 100 hours there is like stake silkcoin the normal way , FOR A WHOLE YEAR

Note : all investment should be done with care . Never invest with borrow coins
m33
legendary
@gribo , ok not a problem stop as requested , but I was just share what was a good chance.
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Has anyone tried this www.stakemybit.com ? very interesting and they have Tekcoin, it could offer a solution to those looking for more ease of use.

Interesting but dangerous.  It defeats the purpose of PoS by giving a single person so much control.
m33
legendary
They are using the power of increased wallet weight to increase the speed at which your coins will stake.

With block size of 400 - 700 , I stake within 3 mins apart for all 7 blocks , so for tekcoin . I think no need . Other coin maybe (shall not name them here)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
They are using the power of increased wallet weight to increase the speed at which your coins will stake.
Activity: 333
Call me non-trusting, but if I'm going to stake coins, I prefer to keep them in my own wallet.
legendary
Any word on the New Mac Wallet?? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 938
Has anyone tried this www.stakemybit.com ? very interesting and they have Tekcoin, it could offer a solution to those looking for more ease of use.
Activity: 333
Anecdotal, but the hashrate has remained relatively stable since the fork.
The pool I run has seen hashing range up to about 15th with difficulty around 150k
Right now its running pretty low at 3.5 th overall with difficulty at about 50k,

That seems to be the range I see all the time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Can anyone provide any information, either hard data or anecdotes, on how the hash rate has changed over time? Is it increasing, decreasing, staying about the same? How does the hash rate now compare to what it was a year ago, or before the fork? Thank you.
m33
legendary
m33
legendary
Yeah, been watching them since they started. they are taking in an incredible amount of coins daily now. I am just sending in 50% of previous Profits. Can't hurt...

Very clever move , good job . That way u still profit . Just dun forget to keep half of it . So that you can donate to the the next tekcoin project. Thanks in advance . XD
legendary
I totally agree, Excellent point!!!
Yes, Ponzi we covered that already..
Yes, but it bears repeating. And it was also the pertinent topic of the thread over the past few posts over the past few hours.

I have witnessed numerous crytpo ponzis over the years, including the infamous Pirateat40 aka Trendon Shavers ponzi scheme. I was one of the few people who called him out on it, while nearly everyone else was defending him and attacking me.

But then they lost their bitcoins. A lot of bitcoins.

And he had charges brought against him.

Further, warning people about ponzi schemes is not only about allowing them to properly assess the potential risk and understand that there is no actual investment taking place, but it also serves as a warning to current and potential scammers that people are aware of what they are doing and if they take it too far, criminal charges may be brought against them.

And the last thing cryptocurrencies need are more loser scammers like Pirate and his imitators.

Personally, I have no problem with someone giving money to a ponzi scheme operator, as long as that person is aware that his money is being sent to a known scammer and that his money could be lost forever.

legendary
Yes, Ponzi we covered that already..
Has anyone checked out this website?? I have tried them a few times so far and have been paid every time.

http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=kzoYN

I turned 20K Tek into 60K Tek in 200 Hours

As with any investment, use only what you can afford to lose.

Here are the transaction ID's if interested.

-->  60d259a5ee95c48206163ff139ee3f02e3b34dc40f0aeb266dbce375f73f6ca8
-->  4bd0b0355ea27b861b7e7891fd577009f8f1ffc2d9c052f4a6ae60d78d65a64e
-->  Next one in 100 hrs.. Smiley
It's a ponzi scheme. Caveat emptor.
Jump to: