Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 140. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Orphan blocks are normal, not errors.

This looks like a decent explanation of PoS: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/
That means its an orphan block and won't be counted.
The coins will stake again
Is this something for which I should resynchronize my wallet from the bootstrap and .config file and then run the daemon to reload my wallet file?  Seems like an error that shouldn't have happened, or am I wrong in that?

-- Thanks

PS. I'm new to POS coins and last month started mining four of them including TEK.  Between them I've recently had a number of mintings, but this is my first encounter with this issue.

orphans will restake its normal.

Tekcoin PoS difficulty just now is 0.001

that is about 20%,  so here is the choice mint now for lower % or try and wait a bit for PoS diff to decrease .0000x is 40% range. If you do wait, you not only can get higher rate % but you also get added coins for waiting over the min 30 days.  Waiting longer can effect your compounding though so it does get a bit tricky. This is one of the reasons i really like to spread out my coins into daily stakes, it doesn't corner me into just one big decision.
Thanks fellows,

You mention waiting, how does one control that?

Also, for each of my POS coins, I simply downloaded and ran the wallet installs to the desired directory (same as my POW wallets), I only create a .conf file ("addnode=" commands) if a fork problem occurs and I have to resynchronize.  What is the purpose of the special .conf commands I run across for POS -- such as:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Just recently started successfully minting with my 2.2.1.0 wallet which is neat, but just now realized there's a problem.  The last three deposits in the wallet are all from minting and the first and last of the three are reported fully confirmed.  However, the one in the middle has brackets "[]" and is reported as having zero confirms and is apparently unaccepted.  How would that happen?  What can I do about it?

-- Thanks!
Is this something for which I should resynchronize my wallet from the bootstrap and .config file and then run the daemon to reload my wallet file?  Seems like an error that shouldn't have happened, or am I wrong in that?

-- Thanks

PS. I'm new to POS coins and last month started mining four of them including TEK.  Between them I've recently had a number of mintings, but this is my first encounter with this issue.

orphans will restake its normal.

Tekcoin PoS difficulty just now is 0.001

that is about 20%,  so here is the choice mint now for lower % or try and wait a bit for PoS diff to decrease .0000x is 40% range. If you do wait, you not only can get higher rate % but you also get added coins for waiting over the min 30 days.  Waiting longer can effect your compounding though so it does get a bit tricky. This is one of the reasons i really like to spread out my coins into daily stakes, it doesn't corner me into just one big decision.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Orphan blocks are normal, not errors.

This looks like a decent explanation of PoS: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/
Hi,

Just recently started successfully minting with my 2.2.1.0 wallet which is neat, but just now realized there's a problem.  The last three deposits in the wallet are all from minting and the first and last of the three are reported fully confirmed.  However, the one in the middle has brackets "[]" and is reported as having zero confirms and is apparently unaccepted.  How would that happen?  What can I do about it?

-- Thanks!

-- Thanks

PS. I'm new to POS coins and last month started mining four of them including TEK.  Between them I've recently had a number of mintings, but this is my first encounter with this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi,

-- Thanks!

Hi,

-- Thanks!
legendary
I would love to see it go back up as it used to be before at one point it hit $0.5 

I think everyone would love to see that  Grin  It could be done with enough buying and some strong hands holding most of the Tekcoins

Not too bad today actually we are seeing 70%+ increase in price from that low 3 days ago.
legendary
I would love to see it go back up as it used to be before at one point it hit $0.5 

I think everyone would love to see that  Grin  It could be done with enough buying and some strong hands holding most of the Tekcoins
legendary
I would love to see it go back up as it used to be before at one point it hit $0.5  right now it is not even a penny. That is a huge drop in price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I would love to see this coin rise again. Is there any good news or updates in the works?
I have been committed to TEK since the beginning and I plan to see it threw. Just gets disheartening seeing it plummet like it has.
We need to get TEK more attention.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
No cryptodouble did not have that much , only 1 person put in 20k TEK n he got it back

You are incorrrect. I had more than that in there, and did not get it back.

Sucks man , must have miss it , when did u put in , and that was awful large amount . Must be rich XD

Yeah I was so close. I had a pending 17k tek payout for like 20 hours before it went down with another 10k payout like 12 hours away. Would have been sitting VERY nice with 27k tek in my wallet. Ah well too bad it didn't last. Win some, lose some. I would be happy just getting like 10k now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
No cryptodouble did not have that much , only 1 person put in 20k TEK n he got it back

Sucks man , must have miss it , when did u put in , and that was awful large amount . Must be rich XD
legendary
Price is so low it is disappointing no BTC to buy them all Sad
legendary
Tek pos diff just jumped up 0.0014 
legendary

that sucks man sorry to hear, i have had my share of getting burned in crypto it is never fun.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
87k Tek dumped hard by somebody last night and about 50k sell wall up  Shocked

edit: and the sell wall is gone

Most likely from the cryptodouble website...

But with that said, apparently that website caused the entire crypto world to drop very quickly and pretty far.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I guess you didn't read the rest of the post. I made that 60% back on another coin and decided to cut my loses on TEK. My average sell price was around 3k compared to 2.2k on Cryptsy right now.

I always look back on trades to see If I made the right decision, It looks like I did.

Over the last couple of days I have sold all of my TEK. Lost about 60% of my BTC. But I made that back plus more on getting into clams early and selling near the high. I wish all TEK coin holders good luck with their investment.

congrats on losing 60%,  looks like you made the right decision to buy high and sell low.
Activity: 7
I always look back on trades to see If I made the right decision, It looks like I did.

Over the last couple of days I have sold all of my TEK. Lost about 60% of my BTC. But I made that back plus more on getting into clams early and selling near the high. I wish all TEK coin holders good luck with their investment.

congrats on losing 60%,  looks like you made the right decision to buy high and sell low.
Jump to: