Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 142. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Yeah, been watching them since they started. they are taking in an incredible amount of coins daily now. I am just sending in 50% of previous Profits. Can't hurt...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yeah, it is questionable as to how they do it, I messaged then and was told they do it with custom bots and trading software. but yes, at this point it is a risk. but I am only gambling their money as I have all my initial investment back x3 so It is worth it to me to take the risk. But everyone needs to make their own decisions on what is too risky. Just offering up my experiences with them. So far have all been positive. I have made a significant profit at this point.

standard op would be for them to run legit as long as they can afford to then just stop payouts and keep taking it all and go silent but leave site running. I expect this thing to go down at some point, so be careful.
legendary
Yeah, it is questionable as to how they do it, I messaged then and was told they do it with custom bots and trading software. but yes, at this point it is a risk. but I am only gambling their money as I have all my initial investment back x3 so It is worth it to me to take the risk. But everyone needs to make their own decisions on what is too risky. Just offering up my experiences with them. So far have all been positive. I have made a significant profit at this point.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Franko is Freedom
Viva la Collective! Non nobis solum sed omnibus.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Has any one try to count how much hash power is needed to pump up price of tek on cryptse . Looks like 25th will meet the selling , base on the amount that is sold now on order books , please correct me if I'm wrong . And we need to get something like stake for charity , so that we could set the amount we want to sell , like not more than 20% of stake . And we must not panic sell . Any one look to dump big amount please post here first , thanks
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
26 little stakes today. Any way to tell the wallet to
just bundle it all up and stake once a day or every so many coins?

The issue will just continue to multiply as these little stakes of 2 to 5 coins come around again next month.
Kinda like the multiplication curse in Ursula LaStranges vault at Gringots.

Make a new address , and send it there , it will combind than

Or send the small blocks combined to the same address...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
wont that also reset the 30 day staking clock?

Check in coin control. Only aggregate the coins that have already staked today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
TEK coin has coin control, in your wallet under settings, options, you will find four tabs the last one will be the display tab, under display you will find "Display coin control features (experts only!)" with a check box in front of it, check the box and you will enable coin control in your wallet. After doing this go to the tab in your wallet that says "Send coins" click on it and you should now see a new button called "Coin Control" towards the top on the left hand side of the wallet. If you click this button coin control will open and from there you can organize your coins, send them to yourself to combine them into new blocks or decide which coins are to be used first.

For a more in depth description of coin control take a look here.

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

Good luck and all the best.

Activity: 333
wont that also reset the 30 day staking clock?
m33
legendary

The issue will just continue to multiply as these little stakes of 2 to 5 coins come around again next month.

Make a new address , and send it there , it will combind than
Activity: 333

Activity: 364
Hey, TekHeads!

Happy and Prosperous New Year!

I downloaded 2.2 wallet and had no problem.
I downloaded 2.2.1 wallet and had no problem.
Ran walletcheck and repairwallet and everything is fine. Staked a couple of times now and added some more coin.
Everything worked okie dokie. I guess, I was one of the lucky ones?

In any case, I think we should show some love to Noise. Working tirelessly on wallet upgrades, block explorer and
the rich list. Without which, we would no be able to stake coins, check our wallet and make sure we are on the
right block chain. And the rich list that kept crashing before, Noise came over and helped out.

I think we should start a bounty for him! I will start it off with a donation/tip of:
TekCoin    BrS57oUjVRcEhqEG7jBzLSEFi9s3gVNkd6    540.00020000 TEK    Yes    2015-01-01 18:09:37
Processed    TrxID: 5e8ce2fdeab4bd0ed0f849ed114cae88d0bd21abc65e5ee4fdf159ec06d72032 @ 2015-01-01 18:22:07

I think if you are still staking donate/tip him as well! Come on TEK Heads dig into your wallet and show Noise some LOVE!
Do not think he had to do any of this, yet he jumped if without be asked or paid for his time or setting up block explorer
and rich list on his own site. I appreciate what you have done to help this community! Thanks Noise!

To A Happy and Prosperous TEK New Year!

Peace, Dennis

I'm like you apparently, haven't had a problem since the great forkage of 2014... guess we're both just lucky...

I have never had any problems with the tek wallet. I read this thread moderately to make sure on things and go from there. Noise has been awesome and I am loving tek. Don't understand why anyone is having problems with it. Easy to follow instructions. Hmmmm. If you have any problems the devs here are quick to answer and help. Anyway Happy New Year to all and I will make serious numerical acquisitions of tek this year.  BOOM
m33
legendary
[

The next stake I do will be for noise23 , @noise23 please provide address, thanks

It's in his signature:

BrS57oUjVRcEhqEG7jBzLSEFi9s3gVNkd6

Thanks mr fox , I didn't see it
legendary
How about a Mac Wallet for the latest Wallet guys.. Smiley
legendary
Hey, TekHeads!

Ran walletcheck and repairwallet and everything is fine. Staked a couple of times now and added some more coin.

In any case, I think we should show some love to Noise. Working tirelessly on wallet upgrades, block explorer and
the rich list. Without which, we would no be able to stake coins, check our wallet and make sure we are on the
right block chain. And the rich list that kept crashing before, Noise came over and helped out.

I think we should start a bounty for him! I will start it off with a donation/tip of:
TekCoin    BrS57oUjVRcEhqEG7jBzLSEFi9s3gVNkd6    540.00020000 TEK    Yes    2015-01-01 18:09:37
Processed    TrxID: 5e8ce2fdeab4bd0ed0f849ed114cae88d0bd21abc65e5ee4fdf159ec06d72032 @ 2015-01-01 18:22:07

I think if you are still staking donate/tip him as well! Come on TEK Heads dig into your wallet and show Noise some LOVE!
Do not think he had to do any of this, yet he jumped if without be asked or paid for his time or setting up block explorer
and rich list on his own site. I appreciate what you have done to help this community! Thanks Noise!

Peace, Dennis

I'm like you apparently, haven't had a problem since the great forkage of 2014... guess we're both just lucky...
legendary
[

The next stake I do will be for noise23 , @noise23 please provide address, thanks

It's in his signature:

BrS57oUjVRcEhqEG7jBzLSEFi9s3gVNkd6
m33
legendary
Hey, TekHeads!

Peace, Dennis

Activity: 300
Hey, TekHeads!

Peace, Dennis
m33
legendary
I'm on wallet v 2.1.  Works just fine.  Any reason for me to change?

If I'm not wrong any wallet below 220 will be rejected
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm on wallet v 2.1.  Works just fine.  Any reason for me to change?
Jump to: