Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 158. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
very sad.

and it seems some of us are going to have to start hunting down rogue pool ops if we are to have any chance at recovering our 'stolen' coins
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So I have been mining and it seems every pool is messed up, last night it dropped worker every few minutes and today it shows blocks found but no coins....am i missing something???
keith

Yep there is no decent pool,  or all the pool operators are getting fed up with the constant maintenance.  Sad InIt  Embarrassed
Activity: 22
Hamster pool is getting ready to pull Tekcoin  Sad - Its a shame there are so many problems with orphan blocks all the time?  Seems to be happening to often now.  The few pools that are left must getting fed up with the constant maintenance.

What a shame Hamsterpool was the only decent pool for Tek - unless someone can provide another,  and dont say ispace as their optimization is bad!!!

Undecided
Activity: 10
Hello Folk's,

so, http://ppl.port-x.de

is now running, stable and clean ... and i'hope nothing happen more with the tekcoind.
We have lost a lot coins with this ...

so, happy mining.

when will correct errors and pool will begin to work normally?
Activity: 45
I sure hope TEK doesn't keep depreciating at more than 40% per month.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
So I have been mining and it seems every pool is messed up, last night it dropped worker every few minutes and today it shows blocks found but no coins....am i missing something???
keith
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
So, todays staking yielded 4 stake blocks, 33,31,2,and 29 coins.
Unfortunately all but the last one were not accepted. So the question is,
does the wallet keep trying to stake these coins or are they just not going to happen?

Orphaned blocks will re-stake soon.

PoS difficulty" : 0.00026483 is about 30% but if you wait for the diff to drop and then mint you get a higher flat rate plus extra bit added for the days you waited past 30.

Coins that require some expertise and strategy to optimize staking...
Are MUCH more interesting that coins with robotic staking.

Decentralized games of skill that optimize high stake has a lot of potential.
legendary
Activity: 938
does the wallet keep trying to stake these coins or are they just not going to happen?

PoS difficulty" : 0.00026483 is about 30% but if you wait for the diff to drop and then mint you get a higher flat rate plus extra bit added for the days you waited past 30.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

legendary

How many POS type wallets do you think you can run on Pi at the same time? 

Just got my Pi in the mail last night and deciding between a retro game emulator or using it to run wallets.  If I could run multiple POS wallets like TEK, CAPs, HBN at the same time that would be pretty rad...if it can handle just one then Donkey Kong it is.
Don't know, i think it should be able to run at least 3 wallets, maybe more but not sure.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 912

How many POS type wallets do you think you can run on Pi at the same time? 

Just got my Pi in the mail last night and deciding between a retro game emulator or using it to run wallets.  If I could run multiple POS wallets like TEK, CAPs, HBN at the same time that would be pretty rad...if it can handle just one then Donkey Kong it is.
legendary
legendary
Sent you a tip noise23 for your contribution to the new wallet.

Thanks
Thank you!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Can we get TEK on poloniex?

We can keep trying, they have been asked multiple times. Bring it up in chat on that site enough and keep submitting add requests, it cant hurt anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1588

Polo builds little niches like CryptoNote, NXT assets... and now high stake with HYP and BALLS...
It's an approach that has kept Polo popular and in business during an Alt Bear Market.

So, yes, Polo should list TEK plus the whole niche (HBN, CAP, TRK, etc)...
And just take this business away from Cryptsy.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Is there a master node ip?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
All I get now is orphans when my wallet stakes. Safe to assume this is already known and being worked on? Guess I should read previous posts and find out..
legendary
Activity: 1148
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Looks like zero orphans on the http://ppl.port-x.de/ pool over last 24 hours, and PoS diff is .000064, that is 40% time.  Cool

Hmmm... I'm i missing something my pos diff is o.ooo39
on the wrong chain? actual height is 667812

Wrong chain ? How to check? Please advice

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/tekcoin

is on the right block, 668753 atm

Yes height correct , but pos diff o.ooo14
Jump to: