Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 159. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Sent you a tip noise23 for your contribution to the new wallet.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
cheers ... i'dring now some nice w. thanks for the job! if the sync is done i'open the stratum port ... end setup the coind in normal work. 

did you ever get a 0 balance after you opened the new wallet daemon? it's happening to all my wallet

tekcoind --salvagewallet fixed it. i see my balances now

Do you see my balances now too??

It would be nice if you could respond to my numerous emails.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Looks like zero orphans on the http://ppl.port-x.de/ pool over last 24 hours, and PoS diff is .000064, that is 40% time.  Cool

Hmmm... I'm i missing something my pos diff is o.ooo39
on the wrong chain? actual height is 667812

Wrong chain ? How to check? Please advice

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/tekcoin

is on the right block, 668753 atm
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Looks like zero orphans on the http://ppl.port-x.de/ pool over last 24 hours, and PoS diff is .000064, that is 40% time.  Cool

Wrong chain ? How to check? Please advice
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins

legendary
Excuse me, where did you get this chart?
I can't find them.
Thanks for advance.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Yes where we can see this chart?
i get the values from the wallet then i build the graphs with gnuplot.
Activity: 298
wake up boys! it's staking time!

I can't find them.
Thanks for advance.

Yes where we can see this chart?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

http://oi62.tinypic.com/v3nabt.jpg

I can't find them.
Thanks for advance.

legendary
It wouldn't be that bad if the POS % would be fixed instead of variable. I would have got 40% instead of 25%-30%. Those 30000 TEK buy orders are only good if the price doesn't drop and you can stake at 40%.

Something is wrong, price keeps dropping. More then a 50% drop from where I bought. Not going to try and catch a falling knife.

Well Smiley BTC difficulty goes UP and everybody is ok with this.. but in high-ProofOfStake coin you see the price drop... nothing is wrong with that.. its math and logic, but you just don't have enough staking hashpower... yet
just think of "price drop" as of "difficulty increase" in Proof-Of-Work mining and will understand why there are buy orders for 30000+ TEK and more there.. the fact that you've got it when its price was high is OK, because you've got some coins to stake.. but if you buy low, then you get staking power cheap and that what drives the demand at High-POS coins
peace

Its likely there is going to be a stake now and be paid x amount indicator field on the update. Promotion promotion promotion, we need steady growth. Blow up the chats and https://twitter.com/TEKcoins etc. There are some good things coming for Tek that will help for promotion. The user base is small right now, however that leaves us plenty of room to grow. Tekcoin will go long term. Unlike many here today (premine dumped)gone tomorrow crypto's, Tek is built upon a solid foundation of fairness, giving late comers much the same opportunity to benefit as the early ones.

It wouldn't be that bad if the POS % would be fixed instead of variable. I would have got 40% instead of 25%-30%. Those 30000 TEK buy orders are only good if the price doesn't drop and you can stake at 40%.

Something is wrong, price keeps dropping. More then a 50% drop from where I bought. Not going to try and catch a falling knife.

Well Smiley BTC difficulty goes UP and everybody is ok with this.. but in high-ProofOfStake coin you see the price drop... nothing is wrong with that.. its math and logic, but you just don't have enough staking hashpower... yet
just think of "price drop" as of "difficulty increase" in Proof-Of-Work mining and will understand why there are buy orders for 30000+ TEK and more there.. the fact that you've got it when its price was high is OK, because you've got some coins to stake.. but if you buy low, then you get staking power cheap and that what drives the demand at High-POS coins
peace

You can stake at 40% if you open your walltet for stake at the moment when POS difficulty is o.ooooX.. you need right timing for your stake and you will be fine Smiley
peace to you all.. people
Activity: 319

peace
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Anyone else keep thinking of this when people start talking about coin pricing?

peace
Activity: 319
Something is wrong, price keeps dropping. More then a 50% drop from where I bought. Not going to try and catch a falling knife. I would suggest the minimum stake time shortened to 7 days.
I like that idea. Im working on writing a multipool switcher for altcoinpool.us. That would be an interesting unique angle

its great to have dedicated multipool that mines other coins and sells them for Tekcoin// this way we will see some more buy orders and more volume at the market.
go for it.. peace
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
I like that idea. Im working on writing a multipool switcher for altcoinpool.us. That would be an interesting unique angle
legendary
Activity: 1092
Just an idea.
You could just drop the POW from Tekcoin itself and be POS only, and replace it with a multipool that only mines the most profitable POW only coins, and then use the proceeds to buy Tekcoin directly from the exchange. That way the POW miners can get more for their mining operations and it will directly increase the value of tekcoins on the exchanges by having a steady daily demand. And since POW & POS will not be competing directly with each other, their should be less orphans.

Cool

Edit:
If Tekcoin does not need the POW side to be running , the miners could just switch to mining a POW only coin and buy Tekcoins with the proceeds themselves. And then use the TekWallet's POS to generate more.

Jump to: