Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 157. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Price is in a dismal state. Price drop is greater then the 40% every 30 days that is possible. Clearly somebody is dumping TEK at any price.

The fact that you need to keep TEK in your wallet for 30 days makes it not useful for spending or buying. Shorten the POS time to 3 days and increase to POW reward. Also implement a spending reward, like the more you send it, your spend weight increases and so does you chance for a reward.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

it will remake the peers.dat when you start the wallet. its going to find some and put in there automatic. You can add some manually too to have it look there, it can help speed things up. It should synch without adding anything though.  PoS diff is still up, going to guess about 20% pay rate this diff.

25++ , after 10 days n diff still with 3 zero , I'm better off with 25 than zero
m33
legendary
Guys any seed nodes to add?

heres a few

Should I remove the noirc=1 , and listen=0. ?
legendary
Activity: 938
After wait ten day n diff still at 3 zero , I started to mint . 8 unconfirmed or 1 made it , total peers 1 only , tried to delete Peer dat , does not work it will reappear after deleted . Do I need to add master node . Why can't peer dat be deleted , @noise23 n @thundertoe please check . If all accounts are like this diff will never go down .

it will remake the peers.dat when you start the wallet. its going to find some and put in there automatic. You can add some manually too to have it look there, it can help speed things up. It should synch without adding anything though.  PoS diff is still up, going to guess about 20% pay rate this diff.
legendary
Activity: 938

heres a few

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Hey Michael I might have to dump my 60K and check out PPC,  That might be something you wana watch OWWWW Wink

Good job! I dumped my 50k several weeks back at a 33%+ BTC loss, and an even nicer fiat loss. Hee-hee, shamone!

You dump. I buy. I stake
m33
legendary
After wait ten day n diff still at 3 zero , I started to mint . 8 unconfirmed or 1 made it , total peers 1 only , tried to delete Peer dat , does not work it will reappear after deleted . Do I need to add master node . Why can't peer dat be deleted , @noise23 n @thundertoe please check . If all accounts are like this diff will never go down .
m33
legendary
m33
legendary
Have any of your tried Mining tek at poolwarz , I use them before
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
http://tekcoin.altcoinpool.us -- Any1 mining this pool? I'm currently pointing my 17TH/s to it.

I am the pool op for altcoinpool.us. I cleaned up the cronjob issue you saw. The pool is running stable right now, so bring it on.
As for orphans, who knows what evil the blockchain has in store for us all.
m33
legendary
Reminder what is the difficulty has to be at to get 40%?

O.ooooxx for 40
legendary
Activity: 1148
Reminder what is the difficulty has to be at to get 40%?
Activity: 22
http://tekcoin.altcoinpool.us -- Any1 mining this pool? I'm currently pointing my 17TH/s to it.

Yep & you have not dropped a block for 3+ hours Strange?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
There is a silverlining guys. It appears that the dev "noise23" is somehow part of this coin now. He atleast hosts the wallet on his Truckcoin site. If noise23 takes over or is a big part of the development, this whole coin will turn around to be one of the best. Noise23 is one of the best devs out there. Im hoping Thundertoe can shed some light on this.

Vegas
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
iSpace pool seems to have settled down a bit with a few less orphans - http://www.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=tek
Currently mining at 5.5Th/s.
Activity: 1
Its only been 2 weeks an problems again  Huh  Don't get me wrong,  I love TEK but it needs a sortin'  !!
Activity: 300
Whats up with all of the orphans? I staked, had 3-4 confirmations and then it disappears.
Wallet messing up again? Or did it fork? I watched it confirm, then it disappears into a orphan.
It has done this several times in the past hour. 7 times now, my wallet staked, had 3 confirms
and then disappears and becomes an orphan. I have the new wallet noise23 made. So, not sure
whats up at this time? I know that on the 28th a lot of wallets start staking big time as the wallet
went down and did not start staking again until August 28th. Does anyone have a clue whats
happening this time? My 8th stake made it past 3 confirms, looks like it will hold as it is now at 24
confirms. I just get a little nervous when I start seeing things happening that are not normal.
I kinda like it when the price goes down! That means, I can buy more coin for less! My wallets
are getting FAT! TEK, HYP, TRK, CAP, and HBN.  I am in this for the long haul! Just wish I had
more BTC, so I can buy more TEK while the price is down.
Activity: 300
You may have dumped mucho coin at Cryptsy? 12k+
Thanks!

Hey Michael I might have to dump my 60K and check out PPC,  That might be something you wana watch OWWWW Wink
Jump to: