Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 174. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
anyone planning a take over of this coin? price is falling  Cry

The dropping price of BTC makes coin less valuable in dollars because it is priced in BTC; this isn't why it's worth less BTC.  It is worth less BTC because clowns put their rent money into crypto.  Always crashes at month end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Price is falling because the whole crypto market is going down.

Yup, sure is going down, BTC was £220 British pounds yesterday, today it is £211, if BTC is going down everything else usually goes down with it as it is all priced on BTC.
Activity: 461
Price is falling because the whole crypto market is going down.
HYPster, it happens Tongue We're pretty friendly here, unlike a lot of BCT.  Do you have any experience compiling windows wallets?

+10 love it, by the way do you?

Me? no. I'm trying to learn, but I've had so much going on, and no dedicated Windows machine, that I can't say when I'll get it done. I'm pretty good with Linux wallets, QT and daemon.
Well Bio, the way you are going with playing with compilers and code you might end up being a coder yourself.
Would not surprise me you might be a gifted coder as well.  Wink
Looking forward to your 1st project !

I've definitely caught the bug Tongue It's likely that I'll learn programming the way I've learned nearly everything else about computers. I will find EVERY way to break it first Tongue
I did some coding in the last century, hex coding and some basic that was at school.
It was clear to me that I was not gifted to become any good in coding.
The closest thing when it comes to coding was when I had some fun with Linux, compiling the kernel was the 1st thing I did.
Anyway, breaking things is usually the best way to learn.
That's how I get my skills, 1st breaking and then trying to fix.
Activity: 471
Merit: 500
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Staked @ 39% today.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I am looking forward to my first stake. Minimum 30 days correct and then weight increases until coins stake?
Yes, you can also check if any weight by using coin control.
Activity: 192
I am looking forward to my first stake. Minimum 30 days correct and then weight increases until coins stake?
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
HYPster, it happens Tongue We're pretty friendly here, unlike a lot of BCT.  Do you have any experience compiling windows wallets?

Me? no. I'm trying to learn, but I've had so much going on, and no dedicated Windows machine, that I can't say when I'll get it done. I'm pretty good with Linux wallets, QT and daemon.
Well Bio, the way you are going with playing with compilers and code you might end up being a coder yourself.

I've definitely caught the bug Tongue It's likely that I'll learn programming the way I've learned nearly everything else about computers. I will find EVERY way to break it first Tongue

HA! no kidding!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
happy to report minted at 0.000061 , stake 300 got 126. second stake 242got 102 , thanks tekcoin , and the ppl who made it

I'll try and compile a windows wallet tomorrow, I'll let you know. Also why is the tekcoin explorer down? I'd be interested in creating a backup/second explorer site.

I bought more TEK today and I wanted to see where I rank in the richlist.
I just tried :
http://tek.blockx.info/get/chain/TekCoin
Seems up and running, maybe down for maintenance ?

That said, a back up would be great !
You never know when shit happens.
Activity: 319
I'll try and compile a windows wallet tomorrow, I'll let you know. Also why is the tekcoin explorer down? I'd be interested in creating a backup/second explorer site.

I bought more TEK today and I wanted to see where I rank in the richlist.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
Thanks, HYPster, and a belated welcome to the forum.
Activity: 364

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Activity: 192
I thought there already is a windows wallet.

The version of August 29 (latest version) generated Trojan warnings in some AV programs. Previous versions did not. Discussion started on page 111 - lots of back and forth from various players between then and now. I think a version that doesn't make the AV programs twitch will be available Real Soon Now if all goes well.               Grin

Dude quit your whinning. I have had the wallet operational since it came out. You are not going to stake due to a controversial security program calling something an issue? Man use your fucking head. duhhhh A lot of people use this and no problems and you keep filling this thread with bullshit complaints about it alerting your security program? Pffftttttttttttttt go away dude, go AWAY!! I am so tired of listening to your whinny bitch ass. No wonder you are a hero member, you whine and bitch about every single fucking post on several threads. Damnnnnn fucking quit it!!!! Whaaaa whaaaaa give me my bottle.

+1

Ease up, boys. He's not wrong. If a smart guy has issues about this, what of general adoption?

As a newbie, HYPster may not yet realize that his post history is available for anyone to see, or that he can just put someone on his ignore list rather than trying to bully them into silence. In any case, HYPster was vocal yesterday. From another coin thread, six minutes before his flame here:

Is everyone here a fucking baby??? Gimme gimme gimme now or I throw a fit and complain non-stop until the dev answers my PM or whatever. Grow the fuck up you whinebags. Dev is busy working, he doesn't have time to answer your whinny bitch asses. You don't like it SELL. Otherwise STFU and go with it. You read right....LONGTERM man LONGTERM...ie....dev won't post here every single day. LIVE with it!! damn....

Fascinating.

+1

I do apologize. I was drunk and pissed off about something else. Shouldn't have taken it out on you. My apologies for being such a dick.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
I thought there already is a windows wallet.

The version of August 29 (latest version) generated Trojan warnings in some AV programs. Previous versions did not. Discussion started on page 111 - lots of back and forth from various players between then and now. I think a version that doesn't make the AV programs twitch will be available Real Soon Now if all goes well.               Grin

Dude quit your whinning. I have had the wallet operational since it came out. You are not going to stake due to a controversial security program calling something an issue? Man use your fucking head. duhhhh A lot of people use this and no problems and you keep filling this thread with bullshit complaints about it alerting your security program? Pffftttttttttttttt go away dude, go AWAY!! I am so tired of listening to your whinny bitch ass. No wonder you are a hero member, you whine and bitch about every single fucking post on several threads. Damnnnnn fucking quit it!!!! Whaaaa whaaaaa give me my bottle.

+1

Ease up, boys. He's not wrong. If a smart guy has issues about this, what of general adoption?

As a newbie, HYPster may not yet realize that his post history is available for anyone to see, or that he can just put someone on his ignore list rather than trying to bully them into silence. In any case, HYPster was vocal yesterday. From another coin thread, six minutes before his flame here:

Is everyone here a fucking baby??? Gimme gimme gimme now or I throw a fit and complain non-stop until the dev answers my PM or whatever. Grow the fuck up you whinebags. Dev is busy working, he doesn't have time to answer your whinny bitch asses. You don't like it SELL. Otherwise STFU and go with it. You read right....LONGTERM man LONGTERM...ie....dev won't post here every single day. LIVE with it!! damn....

Fascinating.
Jump to: