Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 179. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I would like to second the point about the economy and the US dollar tanking. I believe that it is very close now. With Fed continuing to print money which is artificially holding up the market its only a matter of time before the dollar drops in value big time and the economy and market come crashing down. The best place to be is holding cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and alt coins are going to climb in value when it all comes apart.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just staked @ 0.000115 = ~36%
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

whats with tek taking a nose dive , buy buy buy

I think it's partly due to the strength of the US dollar, which we're inevitably measured against. In times of uncertainty, investors seek safety. Right now it's cash and bonds, and not experimental currency. However, if things really get bad, and I think they will, investors will shift from paper to hard assets thus stoking inflation. At that point, I believe Bitcoin, et al, will prove reasonable hedges. Demand will rise as will value. The smart move now is to buy while it's cheap and hodl. JMHO though.

buy buy buy all buy putting up buy wall , what about the tek mutlipool hash power for tek value ? count me in ?

I would like to see this happen too!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Any Updates on getting a new windows wallet that does not set off false positives in AVs.

Thanks.

Cool
Activity: 422
Meow
I second the request for a stake autosave feature in the TEK wallet. I love that feature in Bottlecaps.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 252
any chance on adding an stake autosavings or stake for charity to the TEK wallet?  This is a really nice option to have for the wallets.

I'm curious to know the same. Is their any ETA on the new client and what new features are being considered? I really like TEK and hope to see more progress.

Anyone?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins

I think it's partly due to the strength of the US dollar, which we're inevitably measured against. In times of uncertainty, investors seek safety. Right now it's cash and bonds, and not experimental currency. However, if things really get bad, and I think they will, investors will shift from paper to hard assets thus stoking inflation. At that point, I believe Bitcoin, et al, will prove reasonable hedges. Demand will rise as will value. The smart move now is to buy while it's cheap and hodl. JMHO though.

buy buy buy all buy putting up buy wall , what about the tek mutlipool hash power for tek value ? count me in ?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

m33
legendary
hi guys , can someone tell me why the stake amount split into 2 everytime after staking

Yep, I can do that for ya Cheesy

When a block goes into stake, it creates TWO new blocks of roughly equal parts and destroys the old block. This keeps the network moving. Some POS clients recombine the block, but most do not. It's part of how proof of stake works.

ok so its making more traffic to split by blocks

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
hi guys , can someone tell me why the stake amount split into 2 everytime after staking

Yep, I can do that for ya Cheesy

When a block goes into stake, it creates TWO new blocks of roughly equal parts and destroys the old block. This keeps the network moving. Some POS clients recombine the block, but most do not. It's part of how proof of stake works.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I staked like a champ today......40%
Activity: 252
any chance on adding an stake autosavings or stake for charity to the TEK wallet?  This is a really nice option to have for the wallets.

I'm curious to know the same. Is their any ETA on the new client and what new features are being considered? I really like TEK and hope to see more progress.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
m33
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
ok guys this coin called my attention, i will definitely try this coin.

What called my attention was the pos from this coin, now lets start, you have one more guy in your community  Wink

btw i have a question, ¿why there is no option for unlock the wallet only for stacking? and if there is one option do to that, ¿how can i do it?
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
been staking at 40% for a few days now actually.
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 298
I have bought and mined a lot of Tek Coin and now it generates a great steady income for me every day. Even at the low price it generates good income. I usually by a lot when the price is low like this. People will eventually turn to high POS coins as mining is becoming harder and harder to do. The smart play is too buy low and trickle sell when it is high.

totaly agree
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
I have bought and mined a lot of Tek Coin and now it generates a great steady income for me every day. Even at the low price it generates good income. I usually by a lot when the price is low like this. People will eventually turn to high POS coins as mining is becoming harder and harder to do. The smart play is too buy low and trickle sell when it is high.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Unfortunately all these high POS coins are marketed the same way, if you invest x amount of dollars into the coin you will receive x% of stake/month giving you x amount of dollars after stake when in reality all you are guaranteed are additional coins, without coin development market cap of coin will probably not rise in any sustainable way, Its misleading at best !

Don't think a multipool is a good idea either, if a multipool is more profitable that directly mining TEK, who is gonna mine TEK?

I agree with that. And actually based part of my interview with bitcoinist.net on that very issue.

5.       What do you say to people that read this as “multiply profits by 7.5x in a year”?

The value gained from staking HYP needs to be considered a bit differently from the average coin. In a way, HYP’s stake rate is not 750%, it is a number that is decided by the market.  This number equals the cost you bought HYP for in BTC compared to the amount you are able to sell your HYP for after accounting for your staking.

Currently, if you bought in at our launch and have staked, the market has decided that this is close to a 1000% value gain (at the current market price). But if you were to buy at the top of a market wave, you could in fact lose some value if you do not compound your stake for a few months.

Focusing on gaining value through stake is something we try to avoid within our community, and instead we really try hard to make the focus of HyperStake to be about the coin and wallet technology, and of course our community too. The market exchange rate should not be the main focus of any coin, and if it is then something is wrong.
Jump to: