Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 203. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi
Can i have the link to the latest tekcoin wallet

Thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I was able to deposit TEK into COMKORT.

Now I know they are on the same block chain I am.

Time to start trading as soon as I can deposit some BTC.

Yeah!
Jason
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I made the first  TEK trade.

All works now

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY TRADING

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have downloaded TEK wallet from OP and have made a Tekcoin.config file with info from OP as well. I have a saved copy of my wallet.dat file and deleted tek file in %app. Started new wallet and my balance states 0 coins. Should I do repairwallet or salvagewallet?

run checkwallet and see what it shows, might need to repairwallet, restart the client afterwards.  Mine needed this to get everything straightened out, staking some this morning, happy! 

So are you still using the tekcoin.conf info from OP or something else now? Or is tekcoin.conf file not needed anymore?
I have downloaded TEK wallet from OP and have made a Tekcoin.config file with info from OP as well. I have a saved copy of my wallet.dat file and deleted tek file in %app. Started new wallet and my balance states 0 coins. Should I do repairwallet or salvagewallet?

run checkwallet and see what it shows, might need to repairwallet, restart the client afterwards.  Mine needed this to get everything straightened out, staking some this morning, happy! 

THANK YOU!!!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
when i ran salavage wallet command i am getting cannot initialize keypool any ideas what is going on?

Where should I type in repair wallet? Is that in the console??

Not sure if this was answered...

Backup your wallet.dat before doing anything!
Help, Debug Console, and checkwallet, if it's not "true", run repairwallet, then restart the client

--o
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
MMMM I love the smell of fresh TEK stake in the morning. 10k minted overnight Wink
Activity: 209
So, i'report http://ppl.port-x.de is now tested and all is 100% ok. Block's are confirm and payments for workers is also tested. PoS is running fine.

Only Payouts, it's need little bit time for all sites on the right cain, i'think so. If payouts are tested it will be enabled.

so, good bye this dark week and the sun came up!!  Wink Grin

Thank's you for your patience!

Happy mining ;-)

For everybody, i'wish a happy weekend!
PoS diff is dropping like a rock, im coin controlling my coins out away from fork day, If everyone matures and mints again without doing this next month, possibly the PoS diff will climb again and cut payments, also you will mint right with everyone and probably during the months downswing.
So my plan is it divide my total tek into 15+(still trying to decide how many) stacks and coin control one out each day. So in theory next month my stake will be spread out again and hopefully i can hit a higher payment %. I personally prefer a steady stake income as then i can trade some anytime i want without dipping into aged coins.

OK, so after all is synced up, can I delete tekcoin.config from %app/roaming or will this mess things up? Or should I leave it be with what is listed on OP?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
PoS diff is dropping like a rock, im coin controlling my coins out away from fork day, If everyone matures and mints again without doing this next month, possibly the PoS diff will climb again and cut payments, also you will mint right with everyone and probably during the months downswing.
So my plan is it divide my total tek into 15+(still trying to decide how many) stacks and coin control one out each day. So in theory next month my stake will be spread out again and hopefully i can hit a higher payment %. I personally prefer a steady stake income as then i can trade some anytime i want without dipping into aged coins.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
How can you tell if you are on the correct blockchain?

correct chain is on block 510264 you can type getinfo in the console or use the stats tab on new gui to check your on the same block.
How can you tell if you are on the correct blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Thank you for verifying for us.

We a very sorry. But our wallet is still loading blockchain. Currently we are on 382813 block.
Wallet version is v2.0.1.0-gf96a5a-TEK, so we are on right blockchain.

All your balances will be updated after wallet finish loading blocks.

Activity: 182
We a very sorry. But our wallet is still loading blockchain. Currently we are on 382813 block.
Wallet version is v2.0.1.0-gf96a5a-TEK, so we are on right blockchain.

All your balances will be updated after wallet finish loading blocks.
Can you please verify what blockchain you're on?  You most likely are on 1.1.0 when you need to be on 2.0.0

How can you verify what blockchain you are on?
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Can you please verify what blockchain you're on?  You most likely are on 1.1.0 when you need to be on 2.0.0

Activity: 209
for that i'was disable payouts ... ;-) before i'have not check with crypsy.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Bad News

Sent 10 TEK

Code:
Date: 29.08.2014 14:20
To: comkort.com BUCT9US5wvSiJhAxGX8Ts5rXw8viM55hSU
Debit: -10.00 TEK
Transaction fee: -0.0001 TEK
Net amount: -10.0001 TEK
Transaction ID: d1399e5f49204bd9170de876e8fdc998b40fb27642df933251af6e3d5a75009d

No money

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY TRADING Huh

Jump to: