Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 204. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
yes, this was default ... i'can change this ... but it's look now ... all be ok ... I'm happy ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
make a reload to your browser oder erase the cache

http://ppl.port-x.de

Round earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

30 would be a better.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Working good! Will keep an eye on it.
make a reload to your browser oder erase the cache

http://ppl.port-x.de
INFO about German Poolparty League

Hello Folk's,

Nothing more to do. The Balance still stay in the PoolWallet. All is OK. - i'hope so - in this crazy week with a big bang. now i'will make some pause ;-) old databases are save and backup - before this big bang and later. i'hope the tekcoin cain now have some checkpoint and all will be ok again. about user balances. don't worry i'will look how i'do. it's sure i'will payout this by hand and with payoutrequest. i'will check the database before this big crash and later. so, nobody have something with this crash and it is crazy what was happen, but we have problems with this. i'have solved now all problems what was coming up later the crash with our pool. all was little bit crazy, if i'think about the last days but now is ok. if again something happen i'will jump out from the window ...

Happy Mining Huh? I'hope we will get this back, mining with a smile in the face!

ps. i'hope this new site you will like.

Cheers!

Says page not found 404 error. Will mine once it is online and will contact you soon.

Found a new link for your website. Working at least, will test it now and will see how it runs.

Hello Folk's,

Nothing more to do. The Balance still stay in the PoolWallet. All is OK. - i'hope so - in this crazy week with a big bang. now i'will make some pause ;-) old databases are save and backup - before this big bang and later. i'hope the tekcoin cain now have some checkpoint and all will be ok again. about user balances. don't worry i'will look how i'do. it's sure i'will payout this by hand and with payoutrequest. i'will check the database before this big crash and later. so, nobody have something with this crash and it is crazy what was happen, but we have problems with this. i'have solved now all problems what was coming up later the crash with our pool. all was little bit crazy, if i'think about the last days but now is ok. if again something happen i'will jump out from the window ...

Happy Mining Huh? I'hope we will get this back, mining with a smile in the face!

Cheers!

Says page not found 404 error. Will mine once it is online and will contact you soon.

Hello Folk's,

Cheers!

Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Is there an optimal blocksize for Tekcoin? I know Hyperstake will work best with blocks of 1600 coins.
Should I do anything for Tekcoin as well??

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ikUfhQXaWMe8BrfS8QpiO3X86xynoK0U6eLlWpE4wDk/edit#gid=1866335594
Details to solo mine TEK, cause I cannot find any working pools. Thanks.
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
when i ran salavage wallet command i am getting cannot initialize keypool any ideas what is going on?

Where should I type in repair wallet? Is that in the console??

Activity: 97
can i buy tek from cryptsy ?

You can still buy TEK from Cryptsy, But you can't withdraw or deposit TEK, the wallet is still offline
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
can i buy tek from cryptsy ?
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I have a question after each stake is reset Coin weight? I have some COIN nearly two months without movement, if we get stake in two months or just one. I have to wait at stake in two months?
legendary
Activity: 1148
when i ran salavage wallet command i am getting cannot initialize keypool any ideas what is going on?
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
So how long you think it will take for the heavy weights to push through?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
tompool's Tekcoin pool is unavailable. Tommo is still working on it.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
the German pool isn't working correctly either
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Look to see if those blocks are on the current blockchain.

no , i got ffound some blocks therree , how to check?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
no , i got ffound some blocks therree , how to check?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
tompool Tek pool is not working yet.
Jump to: