Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 254. (Read 446060 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anyone who would like to take profit and wants to sell TEK, PM me please I would like to buy some at market price.
Activity: 145
Sell orders are piling up. I see another huge dump...
Activity: 145
Yeah, just when you think we've hit the bottom one of the long term holders decides to take a huge dump with his/her newly acquired stakes instead placing sell orders and letting the market catch up.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
lol another big sell off,what a mupppet
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hello My first amount went in on 8th of June but nothing has staked and no tek babies have been made. How do I make my wallet to stake and make Tek babies because I feel sad there are no babies in my wallet and it is over 30 days. 8th Jnue the first Tek coins went in wallet. Cry Can someone help me please?  Smiley

Sometimes it takes a little longer than 30 days. Make sure your wallet stays open and unlocked when you reach your 30 day date.

How do you "unlock" the TEK wallet?  Thanks.

If you haven't encrypted it, you don't need to worry about it. If you have, it's a command in the console. Can't think of it right now and I'm on the wrong machine to look. If nobody else answers before I get to it, I'll edit this in a bit. I think it's unlockwallet
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Hello My first amount went in on 8th of June but nothing has staked and no tek babies have been made. How do I make my wallet to stake and make Tek babies because I feel sad there are no babies in my wallet and it is over 30 days. 8th Jnue the first Tek coins went in wallet. Cry Can someone help me please?  Smiley

Sometimes it takes a little longer than 30 days. Make sure your wallet stays open and unlocked when you reach your 30 day date.

Edit:How do you "unlock" the TEK wallet?  Thanks.

Nvm, "unlocked" is another term for "not encrypted".  Probably easier to just say "not encrypted".
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just wanted to share the good news my TEKCOIN BABIES arrived all 90 of them..my first staking.. Grin..Thank you TEKCOIN..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
I uploaded TEK v1.2 to Drive

Thanks, SHA256 hashes match, it is the same file as one I have.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
I uploaded TEK v1.2 to Drive
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Anyway, it would be cool if more people download and seed latest TEK wallet, I can't be online whole day and as far as I can see there are no other locations where one can
download such wallet. Wallet file is 100% legit, I have downloaded it from presstab's GitHub and been using it for few months. Just use one of magnet links below and thanks!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dbgwcvvxq3i72j7bitzmhbgbjldxe6rd
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dbgwcvvxq3i72j7bitzmhbgbjldxe6rd&dn=Tekcoin-qt.v1.2.Windows.rar

I just posted the magnet link to the FaceBook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1506779756202606/

Jason
legendary
The reason I asked about 43,200 confirms is because that is approximately the number of confirms in 30 days (60 * 24 * 30 = 43,200), it was not just a random number.

Exactly 43,200 confirms in 30 days is very unlikely, there will always be an offset introduced by both PoW and PoS miners.

"approximately"

True, I guess I had too much exchange Trollboxes for today.  Grin

Those places are about the best microscope available for observing abnormal psychology.

Nailed it, check one below!  Cheesy

Anyway, it would be cool if more people download and seed latest TEK wallet, I can't be online whole day and as far as I can see there are no other locations where one can
download such wallet. Wallet file is 100% legit, I have downloaded it from presstab's GitHub and been using it for few months. Just use one of magnet links below and thanks!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dbgwcvvxq3i72j7bitzmhbgbjldxe6rd&dn=Tekcoin-qt.v1.2.Windows.rar
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
The reason I asked about 43,200 confirms is because that is approximately the number of confirms in 30 days (60 * 24 * 30 = 43,200), it was not just a random number.

Exactly 43,200 confirms in 30 days is very unlikely, there will always be an offset introduced by both PoW and PoS miners.

"approximately"

True, I guess I had too much exchange Trollboxes for today.  Grin

Those places are about the best microscope available for observing abnormal psychology.
legendary

"approximately"

True, I guess I had too much exchange Trollboxes for today.  Grin

"approximately"
legendary

What determines when an amount stakes once it gets older than 43200 confirms?

Thanks, Jason
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #kYgHKMjT66LJUs73

As Biomech told you yesterday, it's time, not confirmations that determine which blocks are eligible for staking.
Once you reach 30 days, it's all dependent on luck which block stakes (just like when you are POW mining). The bigger and older the block (more weight), the more likely a block is to stake

Sorry, for some reason, if I post on bitcointa.lk I do not get the responses posted on bitcointalk.org.  I only posted the question once on bitcointa.lk but I see it posted twice on bitcointalk.org.  Odd.

I will post to bitcointalk.org from now on.

Thanks, Jason
legendary
Can someone point me to where the actively maintained wallet can be downloaded?

Thanks, Jason
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #VmmAnh6vjdoYsmnW

Latest version by presstab, use BitTorrent or some other Torrent client.

Can someone point me to where the actively maintained wallet can be downloaded?

Thanks, Jason
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #VmmAnh6vjdoYsmnW
Activity: 143

Thanks, Jason

As Biomech told you yesterday, it's time, not confirmations that determine which blocks are eligible for staking.
Once you reach 30 days, it's all dependent on luck which block stakes (just like when you are POW mining). The bigger and older the block (more weight), the more likely a block is to stake

Thanks, Jason
Jump to: