Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 40. (Read 446058 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
TEKcoin now listed on a new exchange http://empirex.ch/market?pair=TEK/BTC

Ok nice . But are we still forked?

Bump . STILL FORKED ?
Old wallets are on the forked chain, new wallets should be fine.
You can check it here :
http://blockexperts.com/tek

The exchange they are ok already?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Node list from block experts :

TEKcoin:2.4.0    60009    104.255.67.131    Unknown    United States    Clarks Summit
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    24.146.182.241    Optimum Online    United States    Bronx
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    90.161.84.133    Uni2    Spain    Unknown
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    173.177.187.49    Videotron Ltee    Canada    Montr�al
TEKcoin:2.4.0    60009    45.55.157.54    Unknown    United States    New York
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    85.25.197.75    intergenia AG    Germany    Unknown

There you have it, at least 2 modded wallets online, microstaking continues as before...

2.4.0 is not a modification, it was the first release of the new wallet. Had some issues for some people and 2.4.1 was a bug fix. 2.4.0 should be valid. I upgraded to 2.4.1 on Thundertoe's advice, I was not one of the people that it was giving issues to. Might have been Windows related, I don't recall, but it was just a few pages back.
Ok.
But that doesn't change the fact that the wallet can be easily modded to allow micro staking as Zek, the Grand Nagus of the Ferengi has demonstrated.
Activity: 445

Bump . STILL FORKED ?
Old wallets are on the forked chain, new wallets should be fine.
You can check it here :
http://blockexperts.com/tek
m33
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
anybody wanna trade tek for mrai coins?
m33
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Thank you for adding another exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Node list from block experts :

TEKcoin:2.4.0    60009    104.255.67.131    Unknown    United States    Clarks Summit
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    24.146.182.241    Optimum Online    United States    Bronx
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    90.161.84.133    Uni2    Spain    Unknown
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    173.177.187.49    Videotron Ltee    Canada    Montr�al
TEKcoin:2.4.0    60009    45.55.157.54    Unknown    United States    New York
TEKcoin:2.4.1    60009    85.25.197.75    intergenia AG    Germany    Unknown

There you have it, at least 2 modded wallets online, microstaking continues as before...

2.4.0 is not a modification, it was the first release of the new wallet. Had some issues for some people and 2.4.1 was a bug fix. 2.4.0 should be valid. I upgraded to 2.4.1 on Thundertoe's advice, I was not one of the people that it was giving issues to. Might have been Windows related, I don't recall, but it was just a few pages back.
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 21
Merit: 5
Number 2 in richlist BgkWFsuhxiuSwMrLjcVvWFXMhLxAFqHBiQ at last on 2.4.1 version. No.1 still on old chain.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

I need more than just 'luck'. I need 'good luck'. And luckily dev didn't say "'bad luck' guys, TEK's time is over and done with. Time to move on now."

Activity: 364
presstabs block explorer and yobit are forked to hell. yobit was notified multiple ways very early and has been contacted multiple times now since and never replies. check blockexperts get on the right chain and latest version and stop using yobit and presstabs site. good luck.

Good luck? What do you mean with that? What about you responsibility to contact Bittrex/Poloniex to get TEK a decent exchange?

Good luck? It sounds as if you are abandoning the ship...

Then u guys attack me when I say there s no dev and actual leadership for this coin. Glad I ve sold all of my TEK cause when the dev says "good luck" to you, you know what s going to happen.

I have to say, you really are crazy, you are the one doing the attacking every time, all the time. You have sold your TEK so why bother,is it because you have a hidden agenda, I wonder.

I fail to see how somebody who has brought TEK on for over two and half years as the Dev can be placed in a negative light, especially by somebody as negative as you are, don't waste our time.

You know what they say, if you can't make a positive contribution then don't make any contribution because it is not contributing.

Old Chinese proverb says "Those who say something can't be done should not inter fear with those trying to do it."

Laissez-faire management is a valid and successful management style, it is effective, it means to leave be, perhaps it's something you and some others might consider.

Stop talking when you should be thinking.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
anyone selling tek? i will trade mrai cois for them. i want to try PoS coins see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
presstabs block explorer and yobit are forked to hell. yobit was notified multiple ways very early and has been contacted multiple times now since and never replies. check blockexperts get on the right chain and latest version and stop using yobit and presstabs site. good luck.

Good luck? What do you mean with that? What about you responsibility to contact Bittrex/Poloniex to get TEK a decent exchange?

Then u guys attack me when I say there s no dev and actual leadership for this coin. Glad I ve sold all of my TEK cause when the dev says "good luck" to you, you know what s going to happen.
m33
legendary
Parameter "trust"  is cumulative difficulty for PoS coins, if someone intentionally create connections between old and new version, most "trust" version destroy other chain.

I would seem you know what you are doing . So please teach us how to fight this!!!
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Parameter "trust"  is cumulative difficulty for PoS coins, if someone intentionally create connections between old and new version, most "trust" version destroy other chain.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
All microstakes only from my wallet, to support blockchain after splitting. If we do not get "trust" parameter more then old version chain, we can lose our chain and coins  at any time, or need new wallet with updated checkpoints. Last valid checkpoint was  "2014-12-29 16:21:56 UTC" 

Do u mean that old wallet modded stake more than the correct version will delete our chain ?
legendary
Activity: 912

To me it sounds like Yobit isn't listening not that Thundertoe has left the ship.  Fuck Bittrex they just will delist in a few weeks.  Poloniex would be nice but  everybody has to contirbute some effort to make that happen, not just Thundertoe

I'm surprised Presstab isn't on the ball re fork....must be busy with UTC updates...might need a poke or two...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

(Good luck) , u leaving ?  If so can biomech lead us as a community coin .? I sry to press for reply , but it would seem u have a lot on your plate , to give up on Tek now.
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
All microstakes only from my wallet, to support blockchain after splitting. If we do not get "trust" parameter more then old version chain, we can lose our chain and coins  at any time, or need new wallet with updated checkpoints. Last valid checkpoint was  "2014-12-29 16:21:56 UTC" 
Pages:
Jump to: