Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 50. (Read 446058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
TEKcoin will keep staking every 30 days. blocks will restart the 30 day timer once they stake. you can shut down again for 30 days until the next round.

No mac or linux wallet? are they in the works? or are those of us who despise Windoze s.o.l.??

Mac and I parted company in 1985, but Linux is easy. Just clone the git and compile your own. It's easy, and if your machine is fast, don't take more than an hour from start to finish.

If you've never done it, PM me. I can help.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
TEKcoin will keep staking every 30 days. blocks will restart the 30 day timer once they stake. you can shut down again for 30 days until the next round.

No mac or linux wallet? are they in the works? or are those of us who despise Windoze s.o.l.??
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Nice, was wondering if this hard fork was going to happen.

The new splash screen on loadup is kickass. Nice job ThunderToe.

Here's to many 40% stakes every month Grin

Do you have to keep the wallet running 24/7 for that or a certain minimum amount per day?

thanks to Noise23 (coding), ladywhalecoin (logos) and Ron (compiles) and the rest that are always pitching in.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

has a graph showing where pos rate is atm. you get the "current" rate whatever that is when your stake actually mints. you only need to open your wallet after 30 days.

You can wait longer if the stake rate is moving up or down, you will keep earning and may hit a higher payout rate. However this will cost you compounding time, and having all your coins in 1 chunk will make it tough to trade since if you move them you lose your coinage and have to start back at day 1. having 1 block staking a day or every week makes it a little easier to trade the market i think.

Does it automatically stake again after the 30 days or do you have to move the coins?
legendary

Do you have to keep the wallet running 24/7 for that or a certain minimum amount per day?

thanks to Noise23 (coding), ladywhalecoin (logos) and Ron (compiles) and the rest that are always pitching in.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/index.php

has a graph showing where pos rate is atm. you get the "current" rate whatever that is when your stake actually mints. you only need to open your wallet after 30 days.

You can wait longer if the stake rate is moving up or down, you will keep earning and may hit a higher payout rate. However this will cost you compounding time, and having all your coins in 1 chunk will make it tough to trade since if you move them you lose your coinage and have to start back at day 1. having 1 block staking a day or every week makes it a little easier to trade the market i think.
legendary

Activity: 223
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Happy Easter fellow TEK-heads! Hope you enjoy your day, and may you be blessed and happy!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Was looking for an undervalued coin and TEKcoin caught my eye. The Dev seems legit and the coin is on two pretty good exchanges. I wonder what the backstory is. Did this used to be on bigger exchanges? Any dev changes?

Crapsty screw most of us , and no change in devs but its a great team with some devs from other coins helping out here

Lot of coins still on Cryptsy?

Sorry can't answer that , I lost about 42$ of tekcoin and orbitcoin
legendary
Was looking for an undervalued coin and TEKcoin caught my eye. The Dev seems legit and the coin is on two pretty good exchanges. I wonder what the backstory is. Did this used to be on bigger exchanges? Any dev changes?

Crapsty screw most of us , and no change in devs but its a great team with some devs from other coins helping out here

Lot of coins still on Cryptsy?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

TEK is great coin, and has stood the test of time, so it's a buy imo
legendary

legendary
Testing a few banner add campaigns today, and i will do some yobicodes if i can catch a dumper  Grin

some testing results, still adjusting target markets. donations go directly to the advertising services account.

add#1

Daily budget: 0.00300000 Ƀ

Statistics:

4.52 Thousand impressions

35 clicks  

Connected 7445 ad units

if you want to help keep this add running donate to 19vT7hdarrc4Jizxs65VZBY1uE2yPHvaVm

add #2

Daily budget: 0.00300000 Ƀ

Statistics:

2.39 Thousand impressions  

10 clicks  

Connected 7396 ad units

if you want to help keep this add running donate to  1LoQ8aD5k6pHjjNzspRRtZTab7JQsiFYfg

add#3

Daily budget: 0.00200000 Ƀ

Statistics:

1.76 Thousand impressions  

11 clicks  

Connected 5826 ad units

if you want to help keep this add running donate to 1HaCJWVBX3ormdXjjR354XtTR3VoNDE2Lp
legendary

April 6th, stake blocks of at least 100 you will be fine.

So essentially the staking will be the stay  the same instead of staking many tiny block the new hard fork will stake larger blocks I take it?

it stakes larger blocks right now? Don't try and stake with micro block spam and you will be fine. Predictions are the payout apr % will rise as the micro spam is cleaned up.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66

So essentially the staking will be the stay  the same instead of staking many tiny block the new hard fork will stake larger blocks I take it?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
is version wallet 2.4.0.0 the Absolute Latest version?

It 2.4.1.0 now!
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
is version wallet 2.4.0.0 the Absolute Latest version?
legendary
Kiklo's Bootstrap.dat & Blockchain Snapshot for Proof of Stake Coins

Tekcoin Bootstrap.dat updated to 2016-3-25
Download at https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg

Tekcoin BlockChain Snapshot ( The Fastest Way to Sync )
Download at https://mega.nz/#!6VglESZK!CJSWHwzRyr0UOXw9Rld7Kq9eq32MQBbIOpl8Zw1pCSw

Instructions on how to install or update the SnapShot at
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14309285

Cool

I think you definitely saved my TekCoin wallet or it was probably my own intuition. I tried to use the blockchain from Steve's Cryptochainer site but surprisingly it did not work as my error said "Invalid checkpoint please download the blockchain again or inform the developers". I was like WTF! as I had done everything right. I left wallet.dat and TekCoin.conf undisturbed as I copied the blockchain over to my AppData folder. I tried this again with your more up to date blockchain and deleted my TekCoin.conf file. I also ran repairwallet before I unlocked my wallet as I had a safe mode message appear when I tried to stake as I ran this. The TekCoin wallet seems to be running fine as I will find out in 7 days(?) whether or not I am able to stake.

@ThunderToe

When is the Hard Fork deadline occurring? Also this new fork means we stake less right (no microstaking as people have complained)?

Activity: 478
Merit: 66
Kiklo's Bootstrap.dat & Blockchain Snapshot for Proof of Stake Coins

Tekcoin Bootstrap.dat updated to 2016-3-25
Download at https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg

Tekcoin BlockChain Snapshot ( The Fastest Way to Sync )
Download at https://mega.nz/#!6VglESZK!CJSWHwzRyr0UOXw9Rld7Kq9eq32MQBbIOpl8Zw1pCSw

Instructions on how to install or update the SnapShot at
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14309285

Cool

I think you definitely saved my TekCoin wallet or it was probably my own intuition. I tried to use the blockchain from Steve's Cryptochainer site but surprisingly it did not work as my error said "Invalid checkpoint please download the blockchain again or inform the developers". I was like WTF! as I had done everything right. I left wallet.dat and TekCoin.conf undisturbed as I copied the blockchain over to my AppData folder. I tried this again with your more up to date blockchain and deleted my TekCoin.conf file. I also ran repairwallet before I unlocked my wallet as I had a safe mode message appear when I tried to stake as I ran this. The TekCoin wallet seems to be running fine as I will find out in 7 days(?) whether or not I am able to stake.

@ThunderToe

When is the Hard Fork deadline occurring? Also this new fork means we stake less right (no microstaking as people have complained)?
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Re-synced using this ->> Tekcoin BlockChain Snapshot ( The Fastest Way to Sync )  Download at https://mega.nz/#!6VglESZK!CJSWHwzRyr0UOXw9Rld7Kq9eq32MQBbIOpl8Zw1pCSw

Looks like somewhere before the 21st of this month I jumped on another chain.. hence why new wallet would probably not sync right (wish a message would come up and tell me!!!)... syncing now.. guess I have some re-staking to do on right chain.. hopefully all good after this.

Update: synced well... ran "repairwallet" in console and that removed the incorrect stakes.. just started staking again... so far so good.

Pages:
Jump to: