Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 54. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
can the bootstrap be used with the new wallet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thank you Noise23!!

Mandatory update hardfork incoming use version 2.4.0.0

Thank u Noise23
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
thank you Noise23!!

Any indication of when will be the cut-off date for the old wallet?

april 6th

Is there any info about the "micro-staking" issue? Icon change is great Smiley
thanks to all working on!
peace
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
thank you Noise23!!

super!!!
Any details?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
thank you Noise23!!

april 6th
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
thank you Noise23!!

legendary
thank you Noise23!!

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
back to PoS mining after a 3 month hiatus.

Sad about Crypsty. Would be nice to see this coin on Bittrex.

I agree, My understanding is that they wish to see some consistent market volume. The .1BTC per day thing is not going to cut it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
back to PoS mining after a 3 month hiatus.

Sad about Crypsty. Would be nice to see this coin on Bittrex.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Only about 100$ of TEKcoin for sale between both exchanges cracking 1k sats. Could this be the start of an epic return to the moon? This same pattern of a lows in the winter followed by amazing gains in spring/summer has happened for 2 years in a row already. Its starting to feel like we are well on the way to a repeat for an amazing third year.   (and we have more good news is coming soon)

Thundertoe I love you more than my own Wife , but I'm still single , lol
legendary
Only about 100$ of TEKcoin for sale between both exchanges cracking 1k sats. Could this be the start of an epic return to the moon? This same pattern of a lows in the winter followed by amazing gains in spring/summer has happened for 2 years in a row already. Its starting to feel like we are well on the way to a repeat for an amazing third year.   (and we have more good news is coming soon)
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
some Yobicodes for 1k TEKcoin have been posted on TEKcoin.org today. About 2 hours on the timer right now, good luck.

there are really fast guys out there ... Smiley
legendary
some Yobicodes for 1k TEKcoin have been posted on TEKcoin.org today. About 2 hours on the timer right now, good luck.
m33
legendary
Market manipulators hard at work!

This kind of manipulator , please can we have more!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
I predict TEKcoin is going to make a huge comeback. in the day of instamined today and gone tomorrow coins, TEKcoin will continue to stand the test of time.

We have been testing some adds on target markets driving traffic at the TEKcoin website. We also updated the SEO for TEKcoin.org .  Yobit code giveaways reset on a timer there as well on a random basis right now.

Nice to see TEKcoin back in the game, not that it ever really left in the first place

It just goes to show you how a loyal community can overcome any obstacle and come out better for it.

In the end I think this will just prove how resilient the TEKcoin community really is.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
I predict TEKcoin is going to make a huge comeback. in the day of instamined today and gone tomorrow coins, TEKcoin will continue to stand the test of time.

We have been testing some adds on target markets driving traffic at the TEKcoin website. We also updated the SEO for TEKcoin.org .  Yobit code giveaways reset on a timer there as well on a random basis right now.

Holly crap! What are you a Profit? Have you seen TEK on YOBIT in the last 15 hours? Say it again O swami!!!
legendary

m33
legendary
Hugh dump on Nz exchange I caught some of it!!
m33
legendary
The rpi wallet , is in linux ? Or raspian
Same thing

Lol , sry I'm a pure windows guy , dun know much about rpi , going to buy my first. For Tek
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
The rpi wallet , is in linux ? Or raspian
Same thing
Pages:
Jump to: