Pages:
Author

Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico - page 45. (Read 446058 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Looking at presstab today still a lot under 100 going for stakes!
If the micro staking antics continue, people will become aware that things are loaded against them and avoid investing in Tek like the plague. We should have a better picture of what is happening in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

And again, what is a micro stake? To some it might be anything less than 100. To others with large stockpiles of Tek, it might be as high, or even higher than 1000.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Looking at presstab today still a lot under 100 going for stakes!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I think I finally figured it out how to handle TEK - it's a sequence like this: Stake > sell, stake > sell, stake > sell.

For micro-guy though it's almost the same sequence with only a slight variance like so: Stake > stake > stake > stake > stake > stake > sell   LOL Cheesy

It's fun non-the-less: I'll keep staking like crazzyy so I can sell quite high [at some point in time] 

Just like to share I stake than sell 30% , 10 days apart. Why sale 30 ? So that the 70 added to my fund keep getting bigger and stake fatter
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]
I think I finally figured it out how to handle TEK - it's a sequence like this: Stake > sell, stake > sell, stake > sell.

For micro-guy though it's almost the same sequence with only a slight variance like so: Stake > stake > stake > stake > stake > stake > sell   LOL Cheesy

It's fun non-the-less: I'll keep staking like crazzyy so I can sell quite high [at some point in time] 
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Are there any official plans to boost TEK?? Is there a Roadmap for future improvements??

I would certainly like to know that too. Especially, if some improvements could be made to the code. Such improvement would be to upgrade TEKcoin to the latest PoS 3.0 (in which many coins have done so like SDC, ION and IO Coin) But these are just suggestions to make the coin better. If dev has time for this to be accomplished, then it will be a step further into pure awesomeness. In the meantime, I would be just staking like crazy.  Grin
m33
legendary
Well looks like someone hell bent on keep Tek down
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Are there any official plans to boost TEK?? Is there a Roadmap for future improvements??
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Wat is recommended exchange for TEK at the moment since yoshit on maintenance (staking & dumping) mode?

use cryptopia for tek trading
Activity: 483
Wat is recommended exchange for TEK at the moment since yoshit on maintenance (staking & dumping) mode?
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?
It was me, tek.presstab.pw on old version and may soon go to wrong chain.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/nodes.php
Old version connections more and more every day. If you have new version it will be conversely.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?

looks good to me matches my wallet and BlockExperts, they are updated and good as well.

Cool, thanks for the quick reply thunder
legendary
Activity: 938

looks good to me matches my wallet and BlockExperts, they are updated and good as well.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!
Rumors flying that someone has accessed Cryptsy wallets and has been dumping ethereum & mint ,
Who knows maybe tek too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14522454

Cool

Its coming back up.  Musta been a dump.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Rumors flying that someone has accessed Cryptsy wallets and has been dumping ethereum & mint ,
Who knows maybe tek too.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14522454

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
any explanation for this pricecrash of TEKcoin ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Because it takes 30+ days to stake.
We should see what effect it has, if any, hardfork date + 30+ days.

Thanks for the explanation!
m33
legendary
It was fine few days ago managed to get 28% stake , and big dump at nz exchange time to stock up!!
Are you also happy to know that these micro stakers picked up 500% compared to your poor 28% ?
 Grin

Dear fellow tekhead

Happiness is a state of mind . I'm happy cause it always allow me to try new coins with the use of cold hard cash . I did not make 15 btc . But never the less I still happy . At least it's not a loss .
     "The past is a statement. The future is a question "

Time to return a favour, buy tek now at these price ... It's a steal
Activity: 445
It was fine few days ago managed to get 28% stake , and big dump at nz exchange time to stock up!!
Are you also happy to know that these micro stakers picked up 500% compared to your poor 28% ?
 Grin
Activity: 445
How to micro stake with the new wallet.
Create 1000+ adds with micro stack.
Unless the wallet re-combines from all adds in wallet this should work quite well I think.
Pages:
Jump to: