Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 9. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 07:18:01 AM
Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Well, as I understand it, they have some experience and some systems have already been tested. So, the most difficult thing is to achieve the goal of the IEO, and with good raises, success is quite simple
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 06:45:50 AM
the project looks very interesting. I think that users will appreciate it. especially since the possibility of stacking will motivate the community.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 06:23:33 AM
Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here
Let's see how it all works. there is very little news from the team now. we will wait for announcements from you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2019, 05:28:43 AM
Hey. tell me whether the bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens for myself. I think it could be as profitable as possible.

the team plans to launch a rewards program. but it's still in the plans. I would also like to take part in this. This is important to me as an active participant. everything is possible here
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 05:28:20 AM
Hey. wonderful project. I think that this will be in demand, perhaps we will see a new means of payment although it will not be easy to implement.
Activity: 377
April 11, 2019, 10:33:56 AM
I would like to know how fast is your blockchain? I know that Dash makes over a thousand transactions per second. Can your hybrid blockchain show about the same or better result?
Activity: 254
April 11, 2019, 10:12:20 AM
still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
There is insider information from the project developers. They aim to launch the site tonight. So, everything will be fine soon. You can no longer ask why the site is not working Smiley
Activity: 350
April 05, 2019, 02:30:57 PM
As far as I know, Tele received investments before separating from Byzen. Accordingly, they have some means allowing them to continue developing and launch an IEO.
What kind of Byzen and why did they stop collaborating? So, TeleCoin is a completely independent project? Where are they from? Europe?
To avoid possible problems with the SEC, they decided to develop separately. Yes, they are from London, UK
Ha, this is the right decision. In addition to the heap of requirements, they seriously delay development. Yes, it is a more modern and safer way to conduct business in accordance with the law, but it can not always satisfy both developers and investors.

It is easier to exclude the United States from the list of countries eligible to invest (albeit to lose a large market). But then the coin will still come to the market. Anyway
Activity: 252
April 11, 2019, 08:48:47 AM
still, I do not understand what is the reason that the site is still not running? I just can't understand it. Why you take so long to update the information.
apparently still waiting for confirmation from the exchange and then be able to give information.
this is currently the most interesting for investors.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2019, 02:02:07 PM
As far as I know, Tele received investments before separating from Byzen. Accordingly, they have some means allowing them to continue developing and launch an IEO.
What kind of Byzen and why did they stop collaborating? So, TeleCoin is a completely independent project? Where are they from? Europe?
To avoid possible problems with the SEC, they decided to develop separately. Yes, they are from London, UK
Activity: 130
April 11, 2019, 08:30:43 AM
Activity: 326
April 05, 2019, 01:45:57 PM
Activity: 392
April 11, 2019, 06:57:28 AM
The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.

Well... I saw the website earlier, before they closed it for an update. And read their whitepaper. They changed tactics and this embarrassment turned out that the topic was created but the site and documents were closed for updating ... so many people here don't understand why the topic is empty and the site doesn't work. I hope the site will work today and they will edit this topic by adding more information.
April 05, 2019, 11:09:49 AM
Is it easy to run an IEO compared to running an ICO? Do you have any risks other than the demand for a coin?

It's not easier. You can’t start sales until there is no partnership with any exchange. Many exchanges don't allow listing if the project is not interesting or cannot show something. In addition, the listing is not very cheap and it needs to be paid before the start of sales.

Listing on the top exchange starts at least from $1 million. So it's much more difficult than just start selling tokens or coins through the website.
But investor confidence is much higher.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 11, 2019, 06:52:16 AM
The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

How can you tell something is promising? As you can see they only provided a 2 paragraphs of text plus an empty website.

That's not even enough to understand what they are really trying build.
Activity: 313
April 05, 2019, 08:14:46 AM
Is it easy to run an IEO compared to running an ICO? Do you have any risks other than the demand for a coin?

It's not easier. You can’t start sales until there is no partnership with any exchange. Many exchanges don't allow listing if the project is not interesting or cannot show something. In addition, the listing is not very cheap and it needs to be paid before the start of sales.

Listing on the top exchange starts at least from $1 million. So it's much more difficult than just start selling tokens or coins through the website.
But investor confidence is much higher.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2019, 06:28:45 AM
do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley

Why so? P2P is quietly being implemented through mobile communication ... even through satellite communication. A special protocol is used and that's it. The most important thing is to create a secure connection, which they plan to do with the help of a hybrid blockchain.
April 05, 2019, 07:48:10 AM

Activity: 196
April 11, 2019, 05:50:06 AM
do you want to build a cellular network that will work p2p? Where you can read more about it.?

I don't think that this is a cellular connection. This is just a type of connection using the blockchain. However, subsequently, the p2p connection will be used in all devices operating on this network, including cell phones too Smiley
but as you know it is possible only in large cities where users will be close to each other.
It would be interesting to learn about the concept of a mobile network and how it will work. And what other services the project will provide for users.
Activity: 149
April 05, 2019, 07:38:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: