Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 13. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 07:08:43 AM
IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
In this market it's quite difficult to raise even a $1 million. But some projects manage to raise several million within 1 day, however, this means good management and marketing.
Activity: 61
April 04, 2019, 05:17:02 AM
I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Yes-but only under the condition that all the promises will be fulfilled.
And that's a lot of exchanges have appeared in such scenarios.It is too early to draw conclusions-but you can participate.
what conditions are we talking about? the exchange will be interested in placing these tokens in the listing itself.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2019, 08:23:06 AM
the project looks interesting. I think that it will be possible to subscribe to news. you may get an interesting coin.
I think it's too early for you to draw conclusions. Let's still wait for the launch of the site and then we will discuss this project.
you're right, colleague. Now there are too many startups in this market and we must be able to draw conclusions and choose something real.
Activity: 356
April 08, 2019, 12:54:08 PM
I would like to take part in the formation and strengthening of your network. I hope that the reward for maintaining the masternode will be acceptable and competitive
I think that if you run several master nodes, the reward will be quite satisfactory for you. The bottom line is that a pool of 2.5 million coins has been allocated for rewards. And when all of them will be paid - the rewards will end.
Yes, but that's about 3.3 million dollars. This is a large enough pool. When this ends - the coin should be already independent from private investors.
Activity: 334
April 09, 2019, 06:45:50 AM
IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
in any case, this is a good option for the project. This is the only way to collect the necessary amount. by the way what is a soft cap of this project?
The goal of developers - $15 million. This is a hard cap.
I think there is no soft cap at all. But I think several millions will not be a problem.
Activity: 55
April 07, 2019, 08:04:58 AM
the project looks interesting. I think that it will be possible to subscribe to news. you may get an interesting coin.
I think it's too early for you to draw conclusions. Let's still wait for the launch of the site and then we will discuss this project.
Activity: 63
April 08, 2019, 04:52:26 AM
IEO is of course the right option. I think this is now the only chance to collect soft cap. But on the other hand I would like to get at least white paper to start with.
we will wait for announcements on this occasion. I don't see any results yet. So I'll keep an eye on it.
we still need to wait for the launch of the site. there's no information yet and we have to wait for the team to show it to us.
Activity: 308
April 08, 2019, 12:35:31 PM
I would like to take part in the formation and strengthening of your network. I hope that the reward for maintaining the masternode will be acceptable and competitive
I think that if you run several master nodes, the reward will be quite satisfactory for you. The bottom line is that a pool of 2.5 million coins has been allocated for rewards. And when all of them will be paid - the rewards will end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 05:02:35 AM
Activity: 250
April 06, 2019, 06:21:38 AM
A very interesting project and I will study the possibility of investment in detail. The abundance of technology and reward system are pleasing.Good luck in your development
Activity: 67
April 07, 2019, 05:28:36 AM
Activity: 29
April 08, 2019, 04:07:09 AM
IEO is of course the right option. I think this is now the only chance to collect soft cap. But on the other hand I would like to get at least white paper to start with.
we will wait for announcements on this occasion. I don't see any results yet. So I'll keep an eye on it.
Activity: 265
April 08, 2019, 09:41:01 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 02:44:39 AM

Their development will not stop after IEO. Judging by their roadmap on ICOBench, they are planning a sufficient number of different functions. For example, Trend Setter. And also in the case of reaching a hard cap, they will start production of their own smartphone.

own smartphone is certainly interesting, but you also need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and investors often want to profit during the year.
Activity: 30
April 07, 2019, 04:12:45 AM
Hey. I must say that the branch is decorated a little strange, but I think for the initial stages it's pretty normal. The concept itself is worth attention to me.
let's at least wait for the launch of the site and then we will draw conclusions about this. Now not seeing a white paper what conclusions we can do.
well, apparently in the next couple of days should be updates on the website. So we just have to wait.
but as I understood the main idea is to create a new means of payment.
Activity: 47
April 08, 2019, 03:32:12 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
April 08, 2019, 06:25:20 PM
Listing on the exchange will allow investors to be more confident in the project and in the coin as a whole. For example, many coins that I bought didn't receive a listing before, although the ICO had ended six months ago. And some very much fell in price.
Now the price on the exchange will already be set, and its growth is entirely in the hands of investors.

Not only in the hands of investors, the growth of the coin primarily relies on the developers hands. The development of their platform should not stop after IEO and should not let the market decide their value. Because if that would be the case, this would be another failed project like any other ICO project. The progress of the platform should be fast enough to attack the fast pace in the crypto market. The competition is tough in this market, otherwise, they will be left behind.

By the way, the tele website is under maintenance at the moment. Let us wait what's gonna be different this time. Good thing, they realized ICO might not work for them in this market condition. But hopefully, they will conduct IEO in a reputable exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 03:50:22 AM
I am now looking for only IEO's for myself, since the last few ICO's either delayed listing, or ceased their activities altogether ... ICO time is gone Sad I hope this project will develop more rapidly. I took you to note, good luck!
You know, it's pretty hard to get a listing on the exchange until you can show something worthwhile. This is a very difficult and painstaking work. In addition, there are few good exchanges. Well, I hope for HITBTC. British project - British exchange  Grin
Not the fact that it will be a top exchange in the early stages . But still early listing is a very big plus for investors.
Activity: 36
April 07, 2019, 03:52:04 AM
Hey. I must say that the branch is decorated a little strange, but I think for the initial stages it's pretty normal. The concept itself is worth attention to me.
let's at least wait for the launch of the site and then we will draw conclusions about this. Now not seeing a white paper what conclusions we can do.
Activity: 23
April 08, 2019, 03:09:31 AM
Hello why so long the site is not running? when we can see the news regarding this.  Wink
well, let's wait for news about this. the idea of a hybrid blockchain is certainly interesting for me, but how the team implements all this is a completely different issue.
Pages:
Jump to: