Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 10. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 08:30:12 PM
it's not mining. So in fact, computing power is not needed. in fact you just have to work 24/7/365

Right. All you need is a static ip address and round-the-clock work. However, a dedicated server is the best solution for masternodes, besides there are very favorable hosting offers. I will be able to draw conclusions as soon as the amount of reward for enthusiasts is known.
what hosting are you talking about? where can I read more about this? I am essentially interested in launching my node in the near future.
Activity: 250
April 10, 2019, 06:47:10 PM
The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)

That is, they have to do their own operating system? Own messengers and so on? And to all this, your own wallet for desktop and mobile devices?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 07:26:03 AM
Do I understand correctly that whitepaper is not available now in any form? Should we wait while you upload it? Will it be seriously different from the old version?
Activity: 350
April 10, 2019, 05:23:43 PM
The idea of TELE sounds promising. But currently I faced with problem on their web site - he is doesn't works. Please, tell me if I am wrong, TELE calls and messages will be realized through blockchain?

Naturally. All transactions, all money transfers, calls and messages. It will be a kind of blockchain ecosphere. Upon reaching the goal of 15 million dollars, they will start production of their own smartphone.
The site will be updated tomorrow or the day after;)
Activity: 364
April 05, 2019, 06:28:01 AM
in any case, we are waiting for the appearance of the token on exchanges and the launch of the project itself.
now even the site does not work for me.
The site doesnt work because of the update. The developers promise to finish it this week. Roadmap, white paper, and early sales information updated.
April 10, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
Tell me more, what is the Trend Setter platform? What is it for and who will use it? And are there any analogues of this technology, or are you the first to do this?
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 10, 2019, 04:48:37 PM
Activity: 112
April 04, 2019, 12:49:40 PM
in any case, we are waiting for the appearance of the token on exchanges and the launch of the project itself.
now even the site does not work for me.
Activity: 308
April 09, 2019, 04:58:12 PM
What is IEO standing for?

Initial Exchange Offerings

The key difference between ICO and IEO is the role of exchanges. With ICO, listing on the exchange can be carried out several months after the round. While with IEO, project developers release tokens and transfer them to the exchange, which, in turn, distributes them to interested investors.

From the point of view of the investor, the process of transfer of funds is changing. Instead of sending cryptocurrency to a smart contract of the project, potential holders will have to open an account on the exchange, transfer cryptocurrency there and, as soon as IEO is launched, buy tokens directly from the exchange.

All we need to understand is that we get a listing. But this doesnt mean the success of the project. This is not a 100% return on investment. This doesnt add confidence. Unfortunately, its still still dangerous to invest, and you need to study in detail the project, its team, and their ambitions.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2019, 04:34:57 PM
Tell me more, what is the Trend Setter platform? What is it for and who will use it? And are there any analogues of this technology, or are you the first to do this?

Trend-Setter will be an affiliate reward platform that targets micro transactions, advertising and marketing, retail, gaming and more

Activity: 63
April 04, 2019, 12:05:52 PM
Tell me, are you somehow protected from dumping? What measures will be taken to avoid exchange price manipulation?
What are you talking about? I think this is possible? even bitcoin cannot avoid this. The more capitalization and decentralization the more difficult it is to make manipulation.
Most likely he talking about the price collapse. Previously, such a thing happened when some large investor sold cheaply purchased tokens or coins, dropping the price and disappointing the rest of the hodlers. However, as written above, this is simply solved by limiting the maximum number of coins to be acquired.
PS But yes, if Tele succeeds in gaining sufficient capitalization, then one or several cheap transactions will not play a big role.
I'm talking about that too. with the growth of capitalization and growth of the project can not think about the price dump.
April 09, 2019, 04:27:09 PM
it's not mining. So in fact, computing power is not needed. in fact you just have to work 24/7/365

Right. All you need is a static ip address and round-the-clock work. However, a dedicated server is the best solution for masternodes, besides there are very favorable hosting offers. I will be able to draw conclusions as soon as the amount of reward for enthusiasts is known.
This is a very profitable activity, but you must take into account the cost of electricity. It was a good idea to analyze the potential profit from the launch of the masternode for this project.  Roll Eyes
April 10, 2019, 11:39:03 AM
Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."
but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?

This is a hybrid blockchain that combines the private part and the public part, and works using the technologies of these networks.
April 04, 2019, 11:53:47 AM
Tell me, are you somehow protected from dumping? What measures will be taken to avoid exchange price manipulation?
What are you talking about? I think this is possible? even bitcoin cannot avoid this. The more capitalization and decentralization the more difficult it is to make manipulation.
Most likely he talking about the price collapse. Previously, such a thing happened when some large investor sold cheaply purchased tokens or coins, dropping the price and disappointing the rest of the hodlers. However, as written above, this is simply solved by limiting the maximum number of coins to be acquired.
PS But yes, if Tele succeeds in gaining sufficient capitalization, then one or several cheap transactions will not play a big role.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2019, 10:10:26 AM
Hey. I did not understand what blockchain you will use for this? will you develop your own blockchain or not?

Read the project description carefully: "TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction."
but in fact they have built their blockchain or will they project just work on the basis of these two blockchains?
brand new
Activity: 0
April 04, 2019, 11:15:23 AM
Activity: 7
April 09, 2019, 02:34:33 PM
What is IEO standing for?
Activity: 313
April 10, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

Activity: 342
April 04, 2019, 10:53:13 AM
there is no any protection. the price will be regulated and can become lower. The only difference from the classic round of sales is that tokens are guaranteed to be exchanged in a short time.
Easy. Just set the maximum number of purchased coins. Thus, one investor will not be able to buy enough coins to collapse the price.  Cheesy
April 10, 2019, 09:26:44 AM
This is a branch of announcements, but there is very little information about the project, I would like to read the information that interests me here.
The website should earn tomorrow. They do a great job with updating all documents. It seems to me that they created the topic early, however, it's better to do this in advance than later.
But if you are looking for information now - I recommend asking the developers in telegram
Pages:
Jump to: