Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 11. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 10:22:01 AM
Tell me, are you somehow protected from dumping? What measures will be taken to avoid exchange price manipulation?
there is no any protection. the price will be regulated and can become lower. The only difference from the classic round of sales is that tokens are guaranteed to be exchanged in a short time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 09:02:12 AM
What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
everything essentially depends on what kind of exchange it will be and how much you are going to invest in the project.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2019, 10:03:19 AM
Tell me, are you somehow protected from dumping? What measures will be taken to avoid exchange price manipulation?
Activity: 350
April 09, 2019, 12:09:00 PM
I see that you are proposing to run masternodes, right? Tell me, is it possible to do this using a laptop? And do you need uninterrupted computer operation?

The computing power of one laptop is not as high. You can run it, but the efficiency will be low. Now there are excellent opportunities for renting special VPS servers. Or you can build your own server, especially if you plan to engage in masternodes in the future.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2019, 08:42:15 AM
What ways of buying coins can we expect? Will it be possible to buy your coins using other cryptocurrencies? Or at least using a bank card?

The offer of coins will occur through the exchange. You buy coins the same way you usually do on the exchange. Everything is quite simple and fast. But you need the presence of your chosen currency pair for purchase.
and what currency pairs will be supported? will I need bitcoin or will it be  own exchange tokens like BNB ?
first you need to decide what kind of exchange it will be. and after that, you will need to follow the rules of the exchange. I hope I don't have to verify my identity.
Activity: 126
April 04, 2019, 09:46:09 AM
Fine. Is the site on update right? Now the information will be true.. I hope that you will be able to launch it with updated information soon.
I really hope for a fixed roadmap and whitepaper.
Yes, we are waiting for the launch of the site and information about the exchange on which these tokens will be placed.
Activity: 139
April 09, 2019, 04:42:09 AM
IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
But until we know on what exchange will launch. so we can only wait for the announcements and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Activity: 71
April 09, 2019, 11:40:00 AM
I see that you are proposing to run masternodes, right? Tell me, is it possible to do this using a laptop? And do you need uninterrupted computer operation?
Of course. The masternode should work around the clock. The best solution to start the masternode is a dedicated server. I'm not sure that you can do this using a regular laptop Wink
well, if the rewards are still quite generous I think will be no problem to run a dedicated server.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 08:19:32 AM

Activity: 377
April 04, 2019, 09:44:22 AM
Fine. Is the site on update right? Now the information will be true.. I hope that you will be able to launch it with updated information soon.
Hey. Tell me, what does the hybrid blockchain mean? Do you have your own blockchain developers? Does "hybrid" mean that you crossed different ideas and embodied in your project?
copper member
Activity: 376
April 09, 2019, 04:38:22 AM
IEO's seems to be the new wave of attracting investors. I have heard about the Miracle Tele and have been following up with their development, I do not know if this is the same with the one I am aware of, but again launching in a notable exchange will bring in the attraction
Activity: 322
April 09, 2019, 11:10:44 AM
Of course. The masternode should work around the clock. The best solution to start the masternode is a dedicated server. I'm not sure that you can do this using a regular laptop Wink
Activity: 364
April 10, 2019, 07:50:07 AM

Activity: 313
April 04, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
Activity: 54
April 09, 2019, 04:17:59 AM

Their development will not stop after IEO. Judging by their roadmap on ICOBench, they are planning a sufficient number of different functions. For example, Trend Setter. And also in the case of reaching a hard cap, they will start production of their own smartphone.

own smartphone is certainly interesting, but you also need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and investors often want to profit during the year.
well, as I understand it will not only smartphones and the project will have a very broad functionality. so after listing on exchanges we will be able to see growth.
well, for us, the most important thing for investors is potential income. This is the main motivation for everyone So you need to understand more about the business model.
Activity: 30
April 09, 2019, 10:16:05 AM
This should be a promising coin. I havent participated in the IEO yet, but I like this trend. I think its much more convenient than regular ICO. Too many scammers. Listing on the exchange reduces the likelihood of fraud, because fraudsters will not pay a million dollars for listing

you're absolutely right. I think it's much safer that way, too. Because I am in any case will be able to sell your coins at market price, and this really pleases.
well, I'm going to buy tokens for myself. I think that it will be possible to earn very well in the long term.
Activity: 342
April 10, 2019, 07:30:04 AM
Activity: 350
April 04, 2019, 08:58:52 AM
I heard that thanks to IEO, coins are sold extremely quickly. So let's hope that the month allocated for sales will be enough to raise $15 million.
Well, depending on their advertising campaign, it can be much faster than a month. Investors are much more likely to participate in the IEO after the collapse of the ICO
Activity: 130
April 09, 2019, 03:09:39 AM

Their development will not stop after IEO. Judging by their roadmap on ICOBench, they are planning a sufficient number of different functions. For example, Trend Setter. And also in the case of reaching a hard cap, they will start production of their own smartphone.

own smartphone is certainly interesting, but you also need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and investors often want to profit during the year.
well, as I understand it will not only smartphones and the project will have a very broad functionality. so after listing on exchanges we will be able to see growth.
Activity: 29
April 09, 2019, 09:51:36 AM
This should be a promising coin. I havent participated in the IEO yet, but I like this trend. I think its much more convenient than regular ICO. Too many scammers. Listing on the exchange reduces the likelihood of fraud, because fraudsters will not pay a million dollars for listing

you're absolutely right. I think it's much safer that way, too. Because I am in any case will be able to sell your coins at market price, and this really pleases.
Pages:
Jump to: