Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me where to sell coins - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
first you have to check that coin is launched or not if not then wait for its launch and if already launched then try to find the exchange where that coin is being selling and sell there
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
I believe that most of the new coins are being listed before on the secondary exchanges, and the only top is going on Binance and there will be detailed information about coins or tokens that you select.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
Coinbase, Binance, any top 10 exchanges to be honest... it's pretty easy. But if you want to coins locally, check out localcoinswap
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
Good question. if you need to sell your tokens, So follow these steps given below, These steps are valid for selling through the exchange,

1. The first thing you should is to know what exchanges your token is listed at.
2. You need to load token to your MEW ( ERC20 already in MEW )
3. Then your MEW account have some ETH because for a transfer fee
4. Then choose to send tokens and give sending address ( Put token deposit address in your choosing exchange. you can find it in exchange )
5. Then double check your entry details and submit your transaction. After 15min - 30min your tokens receiving to the exchange. then you can sell it in the exchange.

This is the main progress of how to sell your tokens by using an exchange. Here are the most popular exchanges. ( Binance / Kucoin / Hitbtc / IDEX / Gate.io / OKEX )
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
I am using binance and I don't have any difficulties or problems in using it but you should check the exchange your token is at. It is important to use that one
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
For newer ERC20s the best place to look to sell coins is on IDEX -- that way you can use their decentralized platform. Also look for high liquidity exchanges.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
I don't have the two coins that you have, so don't know where to exchange them. If the coin you have is not listed on a large exchanger, this means that the coin is still not listed on the coin exchange. Have you tried Etherdelta? If not, try checking first on Etherdelta.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
I usually sell the earned tokens on https://idex.market There there are many tokens and new are constantly added. And if there is no yours yet, then it is necessary to wait if I am not mistaken there it is possible to place the order that your token was included in the list. It is the decentralized exchange, in my opinion reliable and simple. I work with them for a long time
Activity: 2
August 15, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
hi, can anyone tell where to trade Vital Coin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 01:58:42 AM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

There are few ways on how you would know where the tokens are being traded. First is check if its already listed in coinmarketcap then click the markets and you will see all the available exchange for your token. Second is use blockfolio app it has the info of the exchange where your tokens are listed. 3rd is you check on the website of your tokens as most updates are posted there and lastly check on the telegram community of your token and better ask there directly your inquiry. Of course you can do and check those guides on a random basis just like what I usually do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 01:37:08 AM
see where the coins were sold. not all coins exist in the market and of course, is available only in certain markets only. When want to sell of course must also know where the layout which provides coins. so naturally flexible course to sell coins owned.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 01:24:20 AM
Try to google it with the name of your coin then add "exchange" keyword. Some altcoins are not listed in popular exchanges but you can find them by googling. Also try using Apps where you can input the coin name/symbol and the app will search the exchange for you if it is available Wink
Activity: 177
August 15, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
You can check all of them on the chat and website.
You are lucky to get an AMLT token, whereas I feel the most unfortunate because I joined the AMLT bounty but not paid.
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
in my brain, If they have not enrolled in Coinmarketcap at that point in the event that they are ERC-20 coins you quite often discover the choice to offer them on one of the Decentralized and IDEX trades, EtherDelt is a decent choice.EtherDelt expects you to locate a savvy contract address for this token and add it to the back of the URL.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 11, 2018, 07:43:13 AM
This is an advice in general to all of those token holders.

Ask the developers or any representative of the token you are holding on what are the exchanges their token is listed.
Activity: 434
August 11, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
It is better to sell on etherdelta or forkdelta. just put contract address in browser and then you will see token traded.
 Also Idex frequently add new tokens. Try all of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 11, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Sell your coins on exchange/s where it is listed so that you can avail some good pairing trades on it. If it is listed on multiple exchanging platforms then it is good to choose the exchange that has high security and low transaction fees.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
If your projects are real projects and after the end of the campaign you receive those tokens then you just keep patience and watch their social networks for list information on the exchanges. translate you.
It may be very early for the coin to be listed on the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 09, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
You can sell your coins when the coins are listed on any exchange then you can check the price of coins where it is listed which exchange has a high price of coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 08, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
Okay, this is a funny thing for me, you join the bounty project but you don't even know the information about exchange, I'm sure the telegram group there has been given information, read more. suggestions as part of the project that the bounty hunter must understand more about the coin either the exchanger or news and support the project.
Pages:
Jump to: