Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me where to sell coins - page 8. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
Usually the list of availiable exchanges is represented on the official site of any project. Look for it.
If your tokens are ERC-20 you should look for Etherdelta or IDEX. Also you can try Bitpaction.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
If they are not yet listed on coinmarketcap then if they are an ERC-20 coin you will nearly always find an option to sell them on one of the Decentralised exchanges such as Etherdelta or IDEX. Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 18, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

just wait and see on the social media, usually they always make announced on the social media if they are will list in one of exchange. if they are not listed yet, then waiting for announcing. or you can ask them in the official telegram. not all token can be listed on coinmarketcap.com instantly. at least they need to enough volume to listed on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
You have to wait until the projects list their tokens on exchanges but if you are lucky enough, decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta and idex list tokens on their own     . you can check those two sites.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

I feel weird. until now you never know about altocoin exchange you have? even you are not trying to find it. you can refer to the marketcap to see if your altcoin has entered the exchange yet. or you can ask the telegram. I do not understand, what are you doing in this forum.
Activity: 5
May 16, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
in what exchange the coin is listed you can sell
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

You have to wait for the announcement of you bounty managers on what exchanger will be use, usually they will tell you after they have sold the tokens. It depends on the campaign, it may or may not tell them on the bounty thread but usually after the campaign is finished. Sometimes after they send your tokens in your preferred wallet, they will tell what exchanger will be use, or just contact your bounty admin for that.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 16, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
I recommend that you contact the project administrators in which you participated and clarify their information about the exchanges. If this is not possible, then usually the tokens are left either by the participants themselves or by the exchanges themselves, such as: forkdelta, etherdelta, idex and others. If they do not have these tokens, then you will have to wait and probably you can not wait for this moment at all.
Activity: 14
May 16, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
Check the site where they are traded
Activity: 114
May 16, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
have you joined the telegram for the project you are following? you can ask there. or you can PM your dev.
may be yobit, etherdelta, forkdelta or other market. you can check one by one.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 16, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
basically when the price is in the top or when it goes to the high price, it was just like the same if  you want to buy some token,just buy when the market is in the dip price because this process you can earn more by holding it in some few months or until the price is going to pump.
Activity: 78
May 16, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
wherever they're trading, most exchanges are listed on cmc though.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 16, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
If these are via a bounty then chances are it wont yet be on Coinmarketcap, you will be best to look at the announcement thread for the token and ask in there as they will know where it is listed, if it is a token via ETH then it will more then likely available on Etherdelta or IDEX.
For sure it will be announced in their respective channels on telegram or discord,and as far as i know that bounty campaigns now are requiring they're participants to join the channels so they will be updated on the projects status and activity..

But if it wasnt on coinmarket or etherdelta maybe you can try on HIBTC or some other exchanges that might be the platform of your tokens
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 16, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
There is one easy rule - sell on pump, buy on pump. However, we need to know how to use this rule. I begin to sell coin in case of price pump/sell 100% +
What? You obviously got it all wrong. You need to buy the dip and sell when the value is pumping. This is not what op was asking about anyway which is why you need to read the question properly before answering. Coming to the question posted  by op, you can sell your tokens through decentralized exchanges like etherdelta even if your token is not listed on coinmarketcap. Be careful while selling on such exchanges though.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
You should seek information from the website, bounty manager or official telegram group about your coin exchange place. Usually the admin will tell when your coins can be redeemed and where the exchange is.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
If you can't find the token on coinmarketcap, it is likely that it have not managed yet to enter the exchange and therefore you will not be able to sell it. Just keep track of the news, see with which exchange it plans to start cooperation and make an account there.
Often, small ICOs are traded on relatively unknown markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 13, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange where you can exchange your bounty tokens which might have not even been listed yet, to me EtherDelta is the only reliable exchange for all yet to be listed and even listed tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
Normally I sell my bounty tokens on decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta,Forkdelta and IDEX,but you can also wait for an official exchanges and sell there.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 13, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
The first question I will ask you is are they ERC20 tokens? Which I believe they are. You can trade them on forkdelta which is a decentralized exchange it doesn't matter if they are listed there or not with the contact address for these tokens you can trade them
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
You can used exchange: forkdelta/etherdelta.
Or you can see an exchange on Announcements (Altcoins) for you coin you want to buy or sell!
Pages:
Jump to: