Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me where to sell coins - page 9. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
May 13, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

I have DEB Debitum Network token too and I traded it on HitBTC as it is the most popular crypto exchanges than EtherDelta and IDEX as only these 3 are only available for DEB exchange for it's holders.
I had traded on HitBTC few times and I  think it's a good exchange for Debitum but not all of my altcoins can be traded on HitBTC and most of the time I only use IDEX or EtherDelta to sell some of my crypto assets.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 08, 2018, 08:07:10 AM
My advice that If you do not see a coin on Coinmarketcap, then it's not time to sell this coins. Wait until the coin appears on the good exchanges and you can sell it for a honest price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
May 08, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
I think you can sell your tokens and coins on popular exchanges. Be attentive and trade only on popular exchanges that have been on the market for a long time and have positive feedback.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:34:05 AM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
As far as I know, usually managers have such information or post such information on the ICO website. On any exchanges launched coin and where can be its exchange. Most ICOS do not carry a coin outside the scope of their website.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
You can sell you unlisted token through bancor. Another way for you to sell your unlisted token is for you to add some of these token contract  to any decentralized exchange!
They can sell their token through decentralized exchanges like etherdelta as long they have the smart contract. By the way i think bancor is a centralized exchange so you can't sell your token to them if that particular token is not listed with Bancor.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

If you participate in any bounty campaign just make sure you stay in the telegram  group till they make official announcement about the exchange by doing that you will know where the coin is trading.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
If the market price is profitable for you. You can immediately sell it if the price is not profitable just hold it for a while and wait it until it goes up the price on market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 06:05:44 AM
There is one easy rule - sell on pump, buy on pump. However, we need to know how to use this rule. I begin to sell coin in case of price pump/sell 100% +
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
Bounty results are usually a new token that has not been registered in the market. but not all of them have not been registered. they can be exchange in etherdelta and forkdelta is the fastest step.

yes, token from bounty is indeed a new Token that sometimes has not entered the market, to sell token bounty results we have to wait for Token is in the market, many tokens are first entered in etherdelta or forkdelta, so if tokens we have not in the market of course we can not to sell it, and we have to wait for tokens that we have, are in the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 05:53:43 AM
The exchange where you can sell your coins actually depend on the coins or tokens that you are holding which you got from the bounty. There are a lot of exchnages out there and your coins might not be listed on them so you need to research and find out the exchanges where the tokens were listed on and find the most convenient exchange depending on your needs and you can sell them there.
Activity: 805
May 08, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
You can sell it in any exchanger if that certain token is already listed on there. Etherdelta and forkdelta definitely listed all tokens with ERC 20 platform but it's price is low than of other exchanger. If you can wait for such token be listed in other exchanger, then much better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 08, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

It means it is not yet listed in coinmarketcap. If it is erc20 you can trade it by its contract address through etherdelta.
Here's how to to locate your token:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35930376
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
You can sell you unlisted token through bancor. Another way for you to sell your unlisted token is for you to add some of these token contract  to any decentralized exchange!
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
May 08, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
if I were you when I checked on coinmarketcap but I didn't find that, I'll join in telegram group and read all information update or ask directly to the team dev whether the coin is already listing in the market or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
usually I see where the market of coins that I have is through the website coinmarketcap. There is usually available information about the market of the coins you mean. if it does not exist, it could be that the coin has not been listing in the market. Be patient first. While monitoring the information through telegram group and also the official website of the coin.
Activity: 504
May 08, 2018, 04:59:45 AM
isn't there always is the announcement on the bounty that you follow. they always give information where the coins will be marketed so get dollars traded. or you have not entered the market so it could not be sold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Man, check coinmarketcap.com for this information.
Here for example exchanges for AMLT token:
Qryptos
Lykke Exchange.

I took this info from this page:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amlt/#markets

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
I actually do not know where because i am new to this but i have read things when i joined telegram but i can hardly remeber it because they are so many.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
Try to see on their website and telegram group if thery are listed on some exchange or you can still use some decentralized exchanges like etherdelta, forkdelta, idex.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
So most likely they have no where traded. You have to wait a while and follow the news in the telegrams. Usually the developers report that the token is traded on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: