Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me where to sell coins - page 3. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 09:55:20 PM
Binance
IDEX
EtherDelt
Coinmarketcap
ForkDelta
those are all good options with up and downsides.
be wise!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 08, 2018, 09:53:11 PM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..

It depends on where they are listed in the exchanges,if you don't know which exchange they are listed you can contact them into the telegram and ask the project admin which exchangers those coins are listed,or else try to check into Forkdelta or Etherdelta maybe they are listed in these exchanges.
Activity: 56
August 08, 2018, 09:38:05 PM
LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
[email protected]

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
I prefer two changing sites- russian crypto site Yobit, it is better to sell , because price of coins are bigger than everywhere, and american Bittrex, it is safe and silent to keep my investments.
Activity: 360
August 08, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
I also have some coins like you, but I think you can sell on the black market. Wish you sell successfully.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:33:40 PM
Haven't seen https://deltabalances.github.io mentioned, a good place for Erc tokens, just enter your Ethereum address and after you click on the token name in the list, it shows where the tokens are traded, most of the time with a direct link to the token.  
If not use Etherdelta like mentioned before, put the token contract in the search option.
Follow up on your coins through their own websites to see any listing on exchanges.
Activity: 350
August 07, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
Hello everybody. Tell me please where can I find and sell the tokens that came to me from bounty, these coins do not exist on coinmarketcap, and therefore I do not know on which stock exchange they are trading, an example of such tokens is AMLT, DEB. I want to sell them but I do not know where, tell me something, I will be very grateful..
Try to look for the telegram account of the campaign you joined and ask where exchanges they're token is listed. In any case, maybe they are not listed yet. You can also try to sell your tokens in ED if it is not locked, just input the contract address and your good to go.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Tokens that are not officially on the exchange can be sold on idex, but not all, if there is no such token, you can try adding it yourself.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 07, 2018, 05:10:36 PM
you can sell it on idex, or for forkdelta. enter the token contact address. before registering on other exchange sites, some coins are directly registered on forkdelta or idex.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
I don't really think  its someone that will tell you where you will  sell your coins
because the coin you hold will depend where you will trade it or the exchange in which you will trade it
your coin must be listed in one exchange or the other.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 07, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

You can follow the telegram groups of those your tokens, ask questions about them at least they will tell you where you can get their exchanges. Also since they are not listed in Coinmarketcap you can do a google search about their exchange.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
Selling coins in the coin market, and there are still many markets that make exchanges like etherdelta or idex, seems easier on this market and use the ERC 20 platform.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
I think for now it seems like the bourse is the best place to sell my tokens, like hitbtc, yobit, idex, and more. from some of these exchanges I think it's easier and safer too transactions that I do fast.

He could sell his tokens if it is already listed on that exchange you mentioned. I guess the OP is trying to ask question on where he could trade coins where the platform is easy to use and user friendly UI. There maybe a lot of misunderstanding here on that question.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
August 07, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
If you found a coin and you liked it at first sight, but do not know where it is being traded, then you are here - https://coinmarketcap.com/.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of information as most of the beginners are Not aware of coinmarketcap as it gives the ranking of the coin, website and where it is currently traded. It's like a dictionary for crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 07, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
If you found a coin and you liked it at first sight, but do not know where it is being traded, then you are here - https://coinmarketcap.com/.
Activity: 153
August 07, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
There's only one option to press the exit to the exchange . and look not on one but on many popular . since it can go out on another platform
Activity: 490
July 21, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
I think the right time to sell the coin is at the end of the year because at the end of the year opportunities rise in price is very large, as at the end of 2017 and the price rose very drastically and I hope it happens at the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 21, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

Follow the news of the project in telegram chat or social networks. For a coin an exit on a stock exchange - great event! They will necessarily publish this news.
If your token ERC20 then you can immediately put it on sale at Etnerdelta exchange.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
Hey, it might be that the tokens you hold are not on the market at all. However, there are other exchanges you can check aside coinmarketcap. To make it very easy for you, I think you should ask the developers what exchanges they are in on their telegram page.
Activity: 37
July 21, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
I prescribe that you contact the venture chairmen in which you took an interest and illuminate their data about the trades. On the off chance that this isn't conceivable, at that point normally the tokens are left either by the members themselves or by the trades themselves, for example, forkdelta, etherdelta, idex and others. On the off chance that they don't have these tokens, at that point you should pause and most likely you can not sit tight for this minute by any means.
Pages:
Jump to: