Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 12:06:13 PM
I see strong support at around $3200. At such prices Bitcoin would look incredible cheap, but it will not be there for too long.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 10:14:37 AM
I think bitcoin would be the greatest cryptocurrency that ever existed. There were no cryptocurrency before to reach this high value even tho bitcoin is facing some  problems these days but it still almost 4k. I believe it will continue to grow in value after this crysis.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
September 14, 2017, 09:55:21 AM
My predictions about Bitcoin will be it will survive in the near future since the technology now days are getting faster making the demand for faster transaction and way to do things will be more in demand. Having Bitcoin now is a sign that the digital age where each individual will have at least 4-7 devices with them giving more opportunities for companies to transact online making online currency demand more appealing to everyone. Even economists are also thinking of the same. Imagine years before our only fastest way to compute is by using a single computer that is a size of a bus but now our devices like our mobile phone is much faster. More technological advancement will pave way into the future that will also affect the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has what people need of new technology of currency which easy to use for nowadays. in this era citizens pay more attention with online transactions (for shopping, pay for electricity bill, or even pay for credit a stuff) everything they like to do online without go out to do that activities. Bitcoin technology is very match regarding to this case so for the next 5 years bitcoin will keep exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 09:40:33 AM
My predictions about Bitcoin will be it will survive in the near future since the technology now days are getting faster making the demand for faster transaction and way to do things will be more in demand. Having Bitcoin now is a sign that the digital age where each individual will have at least 4-7 devices with them giving more opportunities for companies to transact online making online currency demand more appealing to everyone. Even economists are also thinking of the same. Imagine years before our only fastest way to compute is by using a single computer that is a size of a bus but now our devices like our mobile phone is much faster. More technological advancement will pave way into the future that will also affect the Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2017, 09:19:19 AM
My prediction about bitcoin, the bitcoin price is lower in this month, but untill december the bitcoin is so higher than the last high price, becuase its demmand is more high the next month
Activity: 43
September 14, 2017, 08:52:37 AM
Bitcoin is now down the price but soon it will get back to the road. Soon it will get to 5k$ in 2018 and maybe it will double at 2019 and become the main digital international currency.
Activity: 29
September 14, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Bitcoin's price will going down because the halving block and if i saw last halving block, bitcoin's price going down will happen on November 2016. But it is just my prediction bitcoin's price.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2017, 08:20:40 AM
I think it can become a medium  of payment. Bitcoin brings many benefits, that make it possible to be used to buy games on the internet and other things. Probably more countries  might recognize Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 120
September 14, 2017, 08:09:35 AM
This could be a bright future ahead. As we can see bitcoin price is slowly increasing day by  day and it started to be comfortable on the current price so if there would be more support coming from its users + added users seriously bitcoin will be a big bomb for this coming years ahead.
Activity: 35
September 14, 2017, 07:07:26 AM
it will fall under $2000 and will bounce back to $5000 Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 14, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
[IMO] I predict that we will face a time when Bitcoin wallet is rarely secure
I agree with you. Imagine all people around the world know about bitcoin, thus more people will use bitcoin wallet, therefore more hackers will pop up and hack bitcoin wallets. They should strengthen the security of the bitcoin wallet. Otherwise, people will be fed up, and hackers will rise. Added to that, I think that bitcoin will be recognized worldwide and all countries will start to use bitcoin. Many companies will use bitcoin as well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 05:03:22 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I predicted that the bitcoin will become more stronger than before. I predict that in the next 20 years the bitcoin will use by most of the people in the world. It will become true for sure.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 14, 2017, 04:59:02 AM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

i always choice bitcoin and i know people would like to choice bitcoin as the  reason is that bitcoin price raises so fast & bitcoin gives us a golden opportunity to make a goodd income  from it. because of bitcoin  banned by some countries,  bitcoin is going down & today bitcoin worth 3800$ but according to prediction, bitcoin will raise worth 7000-8000$ at the middle of 2018
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
September 13, 2017, 07:51:27 AM
Bitcoin is fastly developing and becoming increasingly adopted in most online services.
As a digital currency, Bitcoin might still face some challenges when it comes to legality and acceptance in certain countries.
For the future, I see Bitcoin becoming very more popular and generally used.
Activity: 686
September 13, 2017, 07:05:01 AM
Its very hard to predict bitcoin, but well bitcoin reached already 5000 dollars, and till end the year after the last fork over bitcoin at November i hope bitcoin can find its place once again and back to grow. Market did reajusted the value to 4000 dollars, but its due to the unstable future of bitcoin till November a lot people scared about bitcoin future.
I assume that it is because of the halving many bitcoiners now are still holding and waiting it to come. It will have a good future time goes by after a years it will be known in the market and that will be a new history also these halving is a history from. Past bitcoin halving that it is not too high to rise up like this.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
September 12, 2017, 06:23:24 PM
I just predict that bitcoin will surprise everyone in the future and the ones who have not already joined bitcoin will regret their decision as it will be the biggest mistakes of their life.
i also have good prediction about bitcoin, to me i think that in future bitcoin will become more and more stronger, in fact people are taking interest in bitcoin and trying to adopt it, therefore they are making bitcoin more and more powerful. therefore i can say that i have good prediction about bitcoin, in fact very soon bitcoin is becoming the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 620
September 12, 2017, 05:33:21 PM
I just predict that bitcoin will surprise everyone in the future and the ones who have not already joined bitcoin will regret their decision as it will be the biggest mistakes of their life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
September 12, 2017, 04:06:13 PM
My prediction is, based on my crystal ball  Wink  it is going to boom more and more. Seriously, as it survived the ups and downs all those past years i believe it is going to be stronger all the more for the coming years as supporters are growing in number, so the market will also bloom and there will be more demands for bitcoins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
September 12, 2017, 03:42:48 PM
Prediction can be anything its Positive or negative, Mostly it will be keep growing as we see the trend now a days. Business and Tech giants accepting BTC as their one of the payment option. Here you can understand they wont choose easily as this as a payment option unless they would've done a big analysis about BTC growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 03:34:46 PM
In my own opinion, the obstacles, challenges, and problems that bitcoin will face is the decision of each countries of banning bitcoin or it will not last. But we still all hope bitcoin will last because bitcoin is very helpful and a good source of income that can provide all of our basic needs.
I don't think it is the biggest problem. The point of having a decentralized currency is to prevent that kind of thing from happening.

I think that only technical problems or lack of usage can drive the Bitcoin price down. Bitcoin is very strong technicaly, but it needs more adoption.
the forecast to say for the time being Bitcoin is starting to rejoice again with its price increase. I do not buy Bitcoin at low prices, but I sell Bitcoin more. I hope that the price of 4,800 dollars will return for one Bitcoin again.
Pages:
Jump to: