Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 151. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2015, 08:32:58 AM
in 5 years the price should be about 1000 dollars once again as bitcoin will surely rise in the future
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2015, 08:26:54 AM
I think, bitcoin prices in 2016 will decrease due to the emergence of new coins that will exceed bitcoin
in 2016 we will hit 500$ i sure it

i hope we can hit something better than a mere 500, which was feasible this year at least in theory

if by the end of 2016 we are still at 500 something went utterly wrong, it seems that many cannot still consider how a joke the marketcap of bitcoin is, at the moment...

i hope more people interesting to use bitcoin, and we can use bitcoin to pay daily cost like restaurant caffe motel tax etc.
bitcoin price is actually not so important that the most important is that it can be used everyday

yes, the complete idea of not cashing out bitcoins and spending them while its worth increases fascinates me, I love the fact that you can buy things without telling people who you are, where you live, etc. I've never had problems with transactions too and I've rather benefited from bitcoin, little losses don't matter once you know bitcoin's potential and yours together Smiley

if you compare bitcoin with other payment like paypal , okpay, payeer
you can find high fee and can be tracked who you are Smiley

Activity: 994
August 30, 2015, 07:24:56 AM
I think, bitcoin prices in 2016 will decrease due to the emergence of new coins that will exceed bitcoin

i hope we can hit something better than a mere 500, which was feasible this year at least in theory

if by the end of 2016 we are still at 500 something went utterly wrong, it seems that many cannot still consider how a joke the marketcap of bitcoin is, at the moment...

i hope more people interesting to use bitcoin, and we can use bitcoin to pay daily cost like restaurant caffe motel tax etc.
bitcoin price is actually not so important that the most important is that it can be used everyday

yes, the complete idea of not cashing out bitcoins and spending them while its worth increases fascinates me, I love the fact that you can buy things without telling people who you are, where you live, etc. I've never had problems with transactions too and I've rather benefited from bitcoin, little losses don't matter once you know bitcoin's potential and yours together Smiley
legendary
August 30, 2015, 06:46:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 30, 2015, 05:35:47 AM
My prediction at the end of this year will be at the price of $350-400 and 2016 will be $500. I hope it's true Smiley

Any basis for your prediction? Right now, BTC is trading in the $220-230 range. I expect it to go down slightly lower, as the demand is waning. So by the end of this year, we will be at somewhere around $200. And by the end of 2016, we will be in the $150-200 range. But I expect the price to go up in 2017, as the block reward halving occurs.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 30, 2015, 05:18:21 AM
to the closing of this year seems to range between $ 250 $ -300. not far from it seems
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
August 30, 2015, 05:02:01 AM
My prediction is:

-Governments will regulate all fiat<>bitcoin exchanges
-They will start putting a VAT tax when you buy it
-They will put then capital gains tax after
-Then they will put income tax too
-Then they will start creating special regulations
etc...

On the development front, we will see more and more merchants adopting it, and even such as your local store will use it too. With this pace it can no doubt become a significant currency in the next 10-20 years.

But in the 5 year window, we will see only regulations, they cant resist the urge to tax it, so it will be a bit bad for us.
Activity: 994
August 28, 2015, 10:38:30 AM
What i think? High chance it will fail. Speculative buying for quick profit is the main thing that will hinder progress and cause volatility  to become an issue. Right now people don't see it as a realiable investment. Beats me. And with the split on the blockchain size consensus things will only get worse. I would hoard some coins but at the moment I don't see anymore good reasons to continue putting more money into it.

I feel there is a price spike coming soon and I would like to trust my instincts, I have been buying bitcoins slowly and not investing at all of it in once, so I do not have to face a loss or a profit directly, I am trying to average it. I don't mind a little profit/loss in trade though, because I am more excited when a more serious volume of adoption takes place, price does not affect my choice of purchase, just the time.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 28, 2015, 06:46:06 AM
What i think? High chance it will fail. Speculative buying for quick profit is the main thing that will hinder progress and cause volatility  to become an issue. Right now people don't see it as a realiable investment. Beats me. And with the split on the blockchain size consensus things will only get worse. I would hoard some coins but at the moment I don't see anymore good reasons to continue putting more money into it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 28, 2015, 05:55:29 AM
i think in 2016 bitcoin will spread and a lot of companies starting to accepting it as payment method. for the price I'd say it will be around $ 350

your prediction doesn't seem that unreasonable. at this point plenty of merchants have already accepted bitcoin and plenty more will follow. but i really hope to see amazon also jumps on board. maybe it's wishful thinking. my price prediction for 2016 will be $300-$350.

My prediction at the end of this year will be at the price of $350-400 and 2016 will be $500. I hope it's true Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
August 28, 2015, 04:54:18 AM
i think in 2016 bitcoin will spread and a lot of companies starting to accepting it as payment method. for the price I'd say it will be around $ 350

your prediction doesn't seem that unreasonable. at this point plenty of merchants have already accepted bitcoin and plenty more will follow. but i really hope to see amazon also jumps on board. maybe it's wishful thinking. my price prediction for 2016 will be $300-$350.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
August 28, 2015, 01:18:37 AM
I do not believe 2015 will be the year Bitcoin 'goes mainstream'. Yes it will be talked about, more people will use, hold or trade it and more merchants will accept it. But we are far, far away from big scale adoption... Honestly, I do not think any 'common folk' will actually use this for at least another 3 years. Let's talk again in 2018-2020. If Bitcoin still exists (and I hope so, since I'm a longtime holder and believer) by then, it will be widely accepted and price will have risen also. But for 2015, I predict more or less the same path we've started in 2014. Up, down, left, right, adoption, repeat.

It's still years away from adoption. At this point in time, the world isn't ready for it. There's no major economic crisis that fiat currencies haven't solved yet meaning people will still put their faith into the banks and government. Taking into account the major debate about increasing block sizes and the Bitcoin XT nonsense, may be a bad year for BTC.

Agree....Coinbase work into your prognosis at all?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
August 28, 2015, 01:06:24 AM
I do not believe 2015 will be the year Bitcoin 'goes mainstream'. Yes it will be talked about, more people will use, hold or trade it and more merchants will accept it. But we are far, far away from big scale adoption... Honestly, I do not think any 'common folk' will actually use this for at least another 3 years. Let's talk again in 2018-2020. If Bitcoin still exists (and I hope so, since I'm a longtime holder and believer) by then, it will be widely accepted and price will have risen also. But for 2015, I predict more or less the same path we've started in 2014. Up, down, left, right, adoption, repeat.

It's still years away from adoption. At this point in time, the world isn't ready for it. There's no major economic crisis that fiat currencies haven't solved yet meaning people will still put their faith into the banks and government. Taking into account the major debate about increasing block sizes and the Bitcoin XT nonsense, may be a bad year for BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
August 28, 2015, 12:41:17 AM
Bitcoin's main technology will remain the backbone and driving force which fuels newer and more efficient technologies; however, it will eventually be grandfathered out to it's more innovative, more energy efficient, and more decentralized offspring.

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict it's future, it's already in the process.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
August 27, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

We want to that really happen, as we don't want to leave bitcoins at present, as we have some good and high hopes from bitcoins, but that totally depends on the adoption level and also the support from the government, if government starts supporting bitcoins then the value of bitcoins would be more stable and it would survive for a longer period of time.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 27, 2015, 11:34:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
August 27, 2015, 10:53:41 AM

I also want something bigger than 500, at least 4 figures after halving and after the blcoksize debate has been solved, but make no mistake, big and fast raises usually come with big corrections, but yeah I hope we can have a 4 figure floor soon, everything else feels like poverty. Bitcoin doesn't deserve anything that isn't a 4 figures minimum. It's so damn underrated, it pisses me off how dumb people are by not moving all of their fiat on Bitcoin already.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 27, 2015, 07:51:29 AM
I think that 2016 will be a year of Bitcoin. This never ending bear market has to come to an end. Also, the block size debate should be ended and I hope successfully. Of course, we have a well awaited halving that will take place in a middle of the year.

I also expect that even more money will be poured into Bitcoin ecosystem, there included a VC money as well. Add to this long awaited Gemini and ETFs and we have much to hope for.

Of course, let's hope that we won't have any more big dramas like hacked exchanges, etc, otherwise all these positive things will have little influence.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 27, 2015, 05:52:34 AM

legendary
August 27, 2015, 03:40:55 AM
Jump to: