Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 36. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

I think bitcoin going to increase because there are many supporters to others country Like Japan u.s.a that two countries its so rich. that's why bitcoin is continue to grow up.

Yes its price is going to increasing and so also bitcoin will be goes to establish and you are right the main reason is that Japan and USA are these two powerful countries are supported , and there are very soon that all countries support bitcoin ,and due to this bitcoin will become the world currency.

yeah these two countries are the most powerful of the world and i think if they are the strongest supporter of bitcoin then bitcoin will always be the number one of the world cryptocurrencies and the price of bitcoin after the Japan legalization was become very high so if many other countries accept bitcoin then bitcoin can become a world currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I think bitcoin going to increase because there are many supporters to others country Like Japan u.s.a that two countries its so rich. that's why bitcoin is continue to grow up.
Yes its price is going to increasing and so also bitcoin will be goes to establish and you are right the main reason is that Japan and USA are these two powerful countries are supported , and there are very soon that all countries support bitcoin ,and due to this bitcoin will become the world currency.
I do not share your optimism guys. I think that in near future, and with that i mean after scaling on 1st of August (if that happens) price of bitcoin will go down first. I am not sure tho, because some people say it will go up, but i believe that first it will go down. After that price will go up, that is for sure, because if i learned one thing from bitcoin... it always go up Cheesy .
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
I absolutely agree that bitcoin will rapidly grow and also the price will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Furthermore, I think that all people in the world will know what bitcoin is and they know how to use it.Lastly, I guess that all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Five years from now, one of the obstacle that bitcoin might face is the rise of more cryptocurrency with the same concept of bitcoin that promise more advantages .  As bitcoin becomes popular, rise of competitor is possible.  Bitcoin become more authoritative place in the world of currency system if the people behind this will keep on updating the value, benefits and functions of bitcoin that it may offer to the world.  With that, even the world will try to imitate or create the same concept as bitcoin, People will still patronize  the Bitcoin.
The probability of being replace by other currency is very low if you will look at this market situation but anything can happen
of course, in the future a lot will change and I am ready for that since I have investment in altcoins as well.

It is possible. Though eth had a huge mishap recently, it bounced back pretty quick and a lot of people are already grooming it to be the alt to challenge or even replace btc as the top crypto in the future. Then there's also litecoin. Its possible that btc will be replaced or will have a decent challenge in the coming years but for the next two or three years i think its btc still that people would look into for better investment

It's possible but the price always talk. I mean, with the high price for each coin, people will keep using bitcoin. My prediction for bitcoin soon is there will be something big happen into bitcoin when segwit come, maybe about the bitcoins price, maybe about something else. But it will be big.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Five years from now, one of the obstacle that bitcoin might face is the rise of more cryptocurrency with the same concept of bitcoin that promise more advantages .  As bitcoin becomes popular, rise of competitor is possible.  Bitcoin become more authoritative place in the world of currency system if the people behind this will keep on updating the value, benefits and functions of bitcoin that it may offer to the world.  With that, even the world will try to imitate or create the same concept as bitcoin, People will still patronize  the Bitcoin.
The probability of being replace by other currency is very low if you will look at this market situation but anything can happen
of course, in the future a lot will change and I am ready for that since I have investment in altcoins as well.

It is possible. Though eth had a huge mishap recently, it bounced back pretty quick and a lot of people are already grooming it to be the alt to challenge or even replace btc as the top crypto in the future. Then there's also litecoin. Its possible that btc will be replaced or will have a decent challenge in the coming years but for the next two or three years i think its btc still that people would look into for better investment
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.
It's all if the state or government can formalize the existence of bitcoin so bitcoin can be used as a tool of any transaction in the future.
But bitcoin will forever be a means of alternative transactions can not be used as the main currency in a country.
It willbe given to the country who were legalizing and using its bitcoins existence . Bitcoin exist only in the internet so it is impossible to have an internet in all the places in a particular country just to have online payments so fiat money cannot be replaced it will only possible to have if almost the whole world uses bitcoins and i have a thought that it is the big one so bitcoin will unite us as one currency who know. I have some talk with my co bitcoin users and analyst.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.
It's all if the state or government can formalize the existence of bitcoin so bitcoin can be used as a tool of any transaction in the future.
But bitcoin will forever be a means of alternative transactions can not be used as the main currency in a country.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
There are worries spreading around about a chain split after the August 1 event.  This gives fear on investors that this chain split can make bitcoin worthless or crash bitcoin price but I highly doubt that.  The event to happen is implementation of bitcoin scaling solution.  This only means one thing.  Bitcoin to the moon.  So those who wants to bag bitcoins at extra cheap price is spreading FUD about it.  But I am not affected because after this event I believe bitcoin will scale and price will increase tremendously.
Activity: 854
Like what we are experiencing right now,huge fees and slow as fuck transactions from time to time even if you put higher fees in your transactions,but the most dangerous thing bitcoin may go in is competetion against future coming coins
More and more people will make transaction thru it and they will use it everyday. They will also make an investment thru it. In that case there will be more fees and it will be more transactions in the blockchains and our payout will be more longer it will never be instant to withdraw.patience is really need in this situation.
Activity: 770
My prediction is Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin can make your future secure and comfortable.
although we are facing some problems like transaction fee and timing, but i think still bitcoin has a bright future and very soon it will overcome all such problems and disadvantages.
I will have to agree with that because I see more the benefits than the disadvantage of bitcoin, if people are really complaining with that high fees, I guess they are not using bitcoin now since there are plenty of altcoins that are way cheaper and faster compared to bitcoin.
The trend which is the price increase will continue and in the future will be brighter for bitcoin and of course we will also progress by holding our bitcoin.
i also agree with you. there is no doubt that the advantages of bitcoin are more that its disadvantages. i think it is important to solve these problems because these can really become more complicated in future.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
My prediction is Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin can make your future secure and comfortable.
although we are facing some problems like transaction fee and timing, but i think still bitcoin has a bright future and very soon it will overcome all such problems and disadvantages.
I will have to agree with that because I see more the benefits than the disadvantage of bitcoin, if people are really complaining with that high fees, I guess they are not using bitcoin now since there are plenty of altcoins that are way cheaper and faster compared to bitcoin.
The trend which is the price increase will continue and in the future will be brighter for bitcoin and of course we will also progress by holding our bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
Yes I agree, bitcoin is the future​ of payment system. I am not sure bitcoin can survive more than 20 years again, but world financial system will adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think bitcoin can grow rapidly, and it will make the governments and banks try to get control on it, although we all have known that it's impossible to them. And bitcoin will be used many more people, to do transaction in daily market and in otherwise do negative thing in black market.
Indeed. I guess that the price of bitcoin rapidly increases in the near future and, I agree that also government and banks will accept bitcoin. In addition, I think that the bitcoin will be our future money like real money that you can use in all kind transaction. Lastly, all commercial establishments, mini store, bank and many more will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
That is all possible in the future because bitcoin now is getting too much attention from different part of the world and also different part of the community so i think it is not that far for bitcoin to reach and we can start to see that after 3 years because bitcoin right now needs a lot of improvement on its price and soon after those improvements, its price will go up.
Activity: 560

Bitcoins has so far not hit the $3000 mark as far as I know, and there is also the possibility of bitcoins devaluation when all the bitcoins in the world have been mined,what's going to happen then?that's the question we should all ask ourselves.
I would be very much not against receiving such prices for Bitcoin, Which you have now pointed out As an example. 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin maybe already We will reach the end of 2017, but something tells me that at the end of the summer we can observe a very strong decline in prices. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there are last year's examples.
Well that could happen too, i mean nothing is certain. But i do not thing that price will drop too much. Why do i think that, well Japan started using more and more bitcoin, and there are also some other countries that i guess will follow same path like Japan. Australia for example. I have heard that they will start using bitcoin as legal way of paying starting from 1. July. Maybe i am wrong, but we will see. Cheesy
Activity: 868
Indeed. I guess that the price of bitcoin rapidly increases in the near future and, I agree that also government and banks will accept bitcoin. In addition, I think that the bitcoin will be our future money like real money that you can use in all kind transaction. Lastly, all commercial establishments, mini store, bank and many more will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Pages:
Jump to: