Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.

Bitcoins has so far not hit the $3000 mark as far as I know, and there is also the possibility of bitcoins devaluation when all the bitcoins in the world have been mined,what's going to happen then?that's the question we should all ask ourselves.
I would be very much not against receiving such prices for Bitcoin, Which you have now pointed out As an example. 3000 dollars for one Bitcoin maybe already We will reach the end of 2017, but something tells me that at the end of the summer we can observe a very strong decline in prices. Maybe I'm mistaken, but there are last year's examples.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .
I agree that bitcoin will never die. I think the bitcoin will become our future money that you can use in all kind of transaction like paying bills and many more. In addition, the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the near future. Lastly, all the people in the world will know what bitcoin is.

Bitcoins has so far not hit the $3000 mark as far as I know, and there is also the possibility of bitcoins devaluation when all the bitcoins in the world have been mined,what's going to happen then?that's the question we should all ask ourselves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
My prediction is Bitcoin is future. Bitcoin can make your future secure and comfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Yes as far as i know bitcoin is the fastest transaction i have ever made and it is good in paying bills. So bitcoin maybe someday will be higher more and that's the time many people became rich through bitcoin because using bitcoin is becoming huge all over the world. So people now a days have become popular because of bitcoin.

We can not use bitcoins in our daily life because it still facing late confirmation issues. With this issue, we can not use it in any shoppes to pay our bills. If the confirmation takes time, then the shops owners will not accept this bitcoin. But I too have hope that in future this issue will solve and we use it in the real world if it happens then it's a good time for bitcoin users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107

Yes as far as i know bitcoin is the fastest transaction i have ever made and it is good in paying bills. So bitcoin maybe someday will be higher more and that's the time many people became rich through bitcoin because using bitcoin is becoming huge all over the world. So people now a days have became popular because of bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Like what we are experiencing right now,huge fees and slow as fuck transactions from time to time even if you put higher fees in your transactions,but the most dangerous thing bitcoin may go in is competetion against future coming coins
As of now many people experiencing slow transaction it takes more time or few days before the transaction confim and thats very sad because before you can wait only few hours or 30 minutes before you can use  your bitcoin. And the transaction fee as of now its very high its more than 100,000 satoshi compared before the fee is only 20 ,000 satoshi. But I love bitcoin because the price is veryhigh and I think ut will reach $5000 in 2017.

I think the transaction fees for btc moves along with btc price. So the higher btc price goes, we may be able to see transaction prices rise as well and the more people using btc could probably mean slower transactions. Unlke before when it's almost instant when btc is still not that popular. Hopefully those can be taken care of as this can make people look into other currencies with lower transaction fees
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Like what we are experiencing right now,huge fees and slow as fuck transactions from time to time even if you put higher fees in your transactions,but the most dangerous thing bitcoin may go in is competetion against future coming coins
As of now many people experiencing slow transaction it takes more time or few days before the transaction confim and thats very sad because before you can wait only few hours or 30 minutes before you can use  your bitcoin. And the transaction fee as of now its very high its more than 100,000 satoshi compared before the fee is only 20 ,000 satoshi. But I love bitcoin because the price is veryhigh and I think ut will reach $5000 in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
Bitcoin have already gotten a high volume in recent days. I can see that the price of bitcoin will go to $4000 though right now it stable at around $3,000. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and just waiting my prediction comes true.
lol the price of Bitcoin might get that high if we let it. I would be that surprised if the coin went up to $90,000 each.
Activity: 247
Bitcoin have already gotten a high volume in recent days. I can see that the price of bitcoin will go to $4000 though right now it stable at around $3,000. And it's now time to expect some more with bitcoin and just waiting my prediction comes true.
Activity: 532
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
I think that the Bitcoin will grow and be the currency of the world. Money will not be used anymore. Bitcoin is going to rule the world.
Activity: 215
In my own opinion bitcoin will still be on top and leading among cryptocurrency. It will continuosly growing daily and its price will hit soon to $4000. Many people are using bitcoin and will still be adopts more users.

I think that way, bitcoin will start skyrocketing toward the top of $ 4000 and this is sure to happen, and without any hesitation in the least.
And other coins are not possible to compete with bitcoin

This will happen soon. Not far away from now on. The deal is the bitcoin update and consensus agreements.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
My prediction about Bitcoin that it will soon be known by the people in my country that it will help my felllow men in there life style and in time of paying bills via bitcoin and and the wallet that is used too pay bill and other things. Soon it will takeover and become big like the well known banks in my country. Today bitcoin may be small in my country(basing it on the ATM because only in Manila one ATM exist) that in the future every town here in the Phillipines will have ATM's to get there money. Like technology that is already develope and will be develope  more in the future. Everyone else know technology and for me it will be the same as bitcoin.
yes and i think not only in your country but in most of the countries bitcoin is now becoming more popular, actually now we can see the users of bitcoin in all over the world who are introducing bitcoin in their areas.
Because of the news about bitcoin and the different adoptions from different countries, it is normal to see that bitcoin is now spreading to different part of the world and the number of users are also increasing so i think this year and the incoming year of 2018 will be the biggest year for bitcoin because it will have a lot of adoption and price increase that will definitely make us rich.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
My prediction about Bitcoin that it will soon be known by the people in my country that it will help my felllow men in there life style and in time of paying bills via bitcoin and and the wallet that is used too pay bill and other things. Soon it will takeover and become big like the well known banks in my country. Today bitcoin may be small in my country(basing it on the ATM because only in Manila one ATM exist) that in the future every town here in the Phillipines will have ATM's to get there money. Like technology that is already develope and will be develope  more in the future. Everyone else know technology and for me it will be the same as bitcoin.
yes and i think not only in your country but in most of the countries bitcoin is now becoming more popular, actually now we can see the users of bitcoin in all over the world who are introducing bitcoin in their areas. for example when  start using bitcoin I think I was the only person who know about bitcoin in but now I think that the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time.
Activity: 350
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I think 5 years from now many countries will accept the terms and become their daily payment. I also predicted that the value of the bitcoin will become $6000 in the next 5 years.
I think 2018 possible the price to reach $6000 each bitcoin because I believe the price of bitcoin before the end of this year maybe around$4000-$5000 so its better to buy more and after few months you will earn a lot of money. But no knows what is the price of bitcoin in the future so its better you invest only you can afford to lose.
yes that is right nothing is impossible i am also sure that the price of bitcoin is really going to cross that limit, because people interest about bitcoin is increasing from time to time and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will cross 6000$ level in 2018, currently it is trading in 2500$ but it is staying here for temporary and very soon it is going to hit 3000$ and after that will continue its journey to increase more.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I predict that next year the value of the btc will become $4000. I know it will happen and also many people will become aware to what the bitcoin is the bitcoin will become popular next year. 

We got still almost 6 months before this year ends but I believe that before hitting that next year we are already going to hit that for this year. Just like the cycle when it's already near to the Christmas season. Many investors are having big amount of money coming from their bonuses and instead of shopping with it, they are using it for buying bitcoin.
It's already a month of june but the price compare to the other months has a big differnce that  $1k goes up to $2.5k. And we have a six months remaining in this year, and more countries and investor want to use the bitcoin as their business. It's a good sign to the bitcoin user, in this case it become popular to other people and countries. It is not possible to increase in $3k the price of bitcoin in our market, and if this continuously happen in the next year its price continuously increase.

So you are expecting that there will be the same move that the price will be adding +2,500$. That's hard to see again, actually I'm quite too happy already to see it landing at $2,500 and be stable at that rate. And if the price will increase to $3,000 or $4,000 that will make me happier. Even it will happen next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
In my own opinion bitcoin will still be on top and leading among cryptocurrency. It will continuosly growing daily and its price will hit soon to $4000. Many people are using bitcoin and will still be adopts more users.

I think that way, bitcoin will start skyrocketing toward the top of $ 4000 and this is sure to happen, and without any hesitation in the least.
And other coins are not possible to compete with bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
I predict that next year the value of the btc will become $4000. I know it will happen and also many people will become aware to what the bitcoin is the bitcoin will become popular next year. 

We got still almost 6 months before this year ends but I believe that before hitting that next year we are already going to hit that for this year. Just like the cycle when it's already near to the Christmas season. Many investors are having big amount of money coming from their bonuses and instead of shopping with it, they are using it for buying bitcoin.
It's already a month of june but the price compare to the other months has a big differnce that  $1k goes up to $2.5k. And we have a six months remaining in this year, and more countries and investor want to use the bitcoin as their business. It's a good sign to the bitcoin user, in this case it become popular to other people and countries. It is not possible to increase in $3k the price of bitcoin in our market, and if this continuously happen in the next year its price continuously increase.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
There are so many obstacles that you would face along the years by using bitcoin. We all know that sone of countries doesn't really accept bitcoin in their country. They have doubt for it. And it also affect other countries. It affects how other countries look into bitcoin.
It's also a problem with bitcoin, there will be many other obstacles that bitcoin will face, not just legalized government, but also competitors who will threaten bitcoin. But big name bitcoin will make new users choose bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin definitely can still grow and grow
Pages:
Jump to: