Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 33. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
The future of bitcoin I think will be more awesome , the value of bitcoin will rise up more higher than we have right now , then it will be many more campaigns and accepting all members , i know the newbies stuggle haha , they always find campaigns that accepting newbies or for all members
We are talking about bitcoin here and not about the campaigns in this forum,it has nothing to do with bitcoin and its price and these campaigns are just a tiny benefit you can get for being active in this forum and nothing else,i am waiting for the scaling issues to get over.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
For 2018, I predict $3,200 per bitcoin

For 2019, I don't predict an incrase, it will be around $3,000-3,500

For 2020 which is the halving time, I predict $7,000 per bitcoin. Then the next target will be $10,000 I guess.

Wow! that's sound a hell of a prediction but i don't thing the bitcoin price will go that far in the future as it seems impossible because there are lot of factors which determine the price and there is also possibility that bitcoin price may not increase in future so it is very difficult to predict the trend and price of bitcoin.
If you will see the percentage of growth of bitcoin in the market for the past few years then you will realize that reaching those prices is very possible for bitcoin because it is all about the popularity,demand and also the trust of people in bitcoin and if bitcoin will be able to build those things very well then the expectations for that prices will become a reality.
It is pretty clear to people that bitcoin has made through thick and thin and people throughout have supported bitcoin which is the reason it has been able to make a break through crypto currencies as well as fiat currencies quickly becoming one of the most powerful currency in the world.
It is going all around the world to attract people. Bitcoin investment and trading is the best reaching to the common people to become a rich.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Bitcoin depends only on user activity, but I think that it will grow and become even more popular. Many have already decided to accept it as payment for goods or services.
That is one factor and it is very important, but bitcoin also depends on its fundamentals, basically how good the technology is compared to other coins, bitcoin right now is still a very good coin, even if some new developers of new coins have found new ways to do something, like LTC gets you faster confirmations while monero gives you anonymity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many predictions about Bitcoin five years later. I think Bitcoin will grow stronger now. Not only will it develop in terms of rates but also become more popular, it will become a fast, compact, secure online payment method that is widely used everywhere. Besides, it is easy to be diluted by other digital coins. I am afraid Bitcoin will be controlled by the government and banks increasingly tight and sometimes taxed
I doubt that the government will succeed. How can I control bitcoin if it is invisible? Stock exchanges are located in different jurisdictions and cashing bitcoins to reach the government account comes already the national currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
The future of bitcoin I think will be more awesome , the value of bitcoin will rise up more higher than we have right now , then it will be many more campaigns and accepting all members , i know the newbies stuggle haha , they always find campaigns that accepting newbies or for all members
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Right now i think that bitcoin faces a great battle to happen in August 1st update.

I honestly believe the price will tank in the short term and cause a big backlash to whatever coin splits from this. I think this will have a hardfork, we will see a new coin maybe ChinaBitcoin or whatever they call it. It happened to ETH with ETC so Ithink the precedent is there already. Too many factions not wanting btc to continue with terms they all agree on.

Get ready for some bag holding my short term friemds, long termers are holding anyways Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many predictions about Bitcoin five years later. I think Bitcoin will grow stronger now. Not only will it develop in terms of rates but also become more popular, it will become a fast, compact, secure online payment method that is widely used everywhere. Besides, it is easy to be diluted by other digital coins. I am afraid Bitcoin will be controlled by the government and banks increasingly tight and sometimes taxed
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Bitcoin itself is big prediction because in the year 2008 nobody don't know how bitcoin will survive in this critical world. But today has changed many government sectors from all over the world. We have many choices but sometimes prediction will not come true because Bitcoin is an online currency now countries are making it as legal but how far this can go, nobody, doesn't know because everyone is predicting that bitcoin will reach to more than 50,000$ but no idea about it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

For 2020 which is the halving time, I predict $7,000 per bitcoin. Then the next target will be $10,000 I guess.

Wow! that's sound a hell of a prediction but i don't thing the bitcoin price will go that far in the future as it seems impossible because there are lot of factors which determine the price and there is also possibility that bitcoin price may not increase in future so it is very difficult to predict the trend and price of bitcoin.
As long as there are traders trading in bitcoin the value of bitcoin will never go down. Moreover many more people have been joining the bitcoin business which is the main reason the value of bitcoin has been increasing very quickly and rapidly. So, in a simple word, as we will care about bitcoin in a result bitcoin will care about us. So keep invest and get a large amount of income in a future. Last week it was 2300+ USD now it’s 2599 USD.
Even there will be a lot of traders, the price of bitcoin will not become stable on its price because traders are just taking advantage of the price volatility and there is no assurance that they will make the price stable at your desired price. If there will be a lot of users and if the majority of them will become an investor or bitcoin holder for long term then it can make the price stable for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

As long as there are traders trading in bitcoin the value of bitcoin will never go down. Moreover many more people have been joining the bitcoin business which is the main reason the value of bitcoin has been increasing very quickly and rapidly. So, in a simple word, as we will care about bitcoin in a result bitcoin will care about us. So keep invest and get a large amount of income in a future. Last week it was 2300+ USD now it’s 2599 USD.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I think bitcoin is here to stay. Bitcoin is now being increasingly favoured as an investment being it long or short term. Bitcoin is steadily outpacing generally accepted investment assets like gold and real estate in terms of value. Bitcoin is now being recognized by not only occasional individual merchants, but some industry giants like Microsoft and Tesla. With limited supply and ever increasing user base. Bitcoin will strengthen. With that in mind I would suggest that Bitcoin doesn’t tend to disappear overnight with no trace left. There is tough competition to bitcoin from other cryptocurrencies. But I believe bitcoin will profitably coexist with them.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
Bitcoin depends only on user activity, but I think that it will grow and become even more popular. Many have already decided to accept it as payment for goods or services.

It is growing and many people are starting to recognize bitcoin as something great and will make them rich. When bitcoin's price increases there are a lot of people that are being attracted because of the high price it gives to new comers. And they think it's easy to get one but some are buying bitcoin and just do hold it just like what others are doing which makes the supply lesser and makes the price higher.
to me i am sure that the future of bitcoin is very bright and hope that bitcoin will become more popular as time passes, and will hole continue opportunities to the people to make more money.
yes that is right i am also sure that the future of bitcoin will be too much bright, and it will continue its success for a long long time. because currency a very little number of people have any idea about bitcoin. and hope that when they will start using it it become more successful.
Activity: 700

It is growing and many people are starting to recognize bitcoin as something great and will make them rich. When bitcoin's price increases there are a lot of people that are being attracted because of the high price it gives to new comers. And they think it's easy to get one but some are buying bitcoin and just do hold it just like what others are doing which makes the supply lesser and makes the price higher.
to me i am sure that the future of bitcoin is very bright and hope that bitcoin will become more popular as time passes, and will hole continue opportunities to the people to make more money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
From what I see, Bitcoin will be widespread in the future. Since more and more establishments start to accept it as a payment system, it is possible for Bitcoin to become mainstream. It could be likely that there would be an increase of users of Bitcoin in the following years. Its really hard to predict, but this is just an assumption that I have made based on observations.
Bitcoin will be widespread in a couple of years and will ultimately make the most valuable currency on the face of the Earth. More and more businesses and organizations are starting to accept bitcoin as a source of their payments because it is secure and easy to use.

It easy to connect payments in currency so that’s why we are preferring bitcoin. Because it is more worth than Gold in these day it is the common example of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The future of bitcoin is a certain one, i think. More and more companies will start to invest in them which will ultimately lead to the wide-spread use of bitcoin. I do think that Bitcoin will be able to overtake paper money (cash) and wire transfers (cash as well) as a result of its simplicity and anonymity. Users will be looking for its simple usage options as well as its security features. Wire transfers can turn out to be a hassle if large amounts of money is handled at one time. Ultimately, it all comes down to the users choice - we have not yet seen the full potential as it is still a growing network. However, we can definitely say that it will only be a positive thing that bitcoin will become.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

I think Bitcoin will increase in the future as it is becoming more and more popular in the world. Many countries and big corporations in the world gradually accept it as a formal payment method. Besides, the challenges that Bitcoin will have to take are decentralization. When governments and banks accept it, it means that accounts and transactions become open and transparent. It will lose the nature of Bitcoin
So what do we need to do to solve this problem?
yes there is no doubt that the bitcoin price will increase too much in future. i am sure that it will continue increase for a long long time but currently people are a bit confused and not welling to but bitcoin because of the 1st August event.
I myself also quite beating my heart waiting for what will happen in august later. I still hesitate to hold bitcoin or sell it
Although many people say that the future of bitcoin will remain bright but this issue really made me a little worried
Don't listen to other people because that is your own bitcoin and you should the one who will really decide on what will you do on your bitcoin if you will still hold it or sell it now to secure profits. Everyday is a gamble for bitcoin holders because the price is very unpredictable and there is a lot of chances for bitcoin to get dump anytime because the demand always dictates its price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

I think Bitcoin will increase in the future as it is becoming more and more popular in the world. Many countries and big corporations in the world gradually accept it as a formal payment method. Besides, the challenges that Bitcoin will have to take are decentralization. When governments and banks accept it, it means that accounts and transactions become open and transparent. It will lose the nature of Bitcoin
So what do we need to do to solve this problem?
yes there is no doubt that the bitcoin price will increase too much in future. i am sure that it will continue increase for a long long time but currently people are a bit confused and not welling to but bitcoin because of the 1st August event.
I myself also quite beating my heart waiting for what will happen in august later. I still hesitate to hold bitcoin or sell it
Although many people say that the future of bitcoin will remain bright but this issue really made me a little worried
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
well i think bitcoins will skyrocket soon and the value of it will increase up to 500% i think in the future.

It will skyrocket soon but we don't have an idea if that's going to happen before or after the hard fork. But what I'm pretty sure what's going to happen is that will happen before this year ends. 500% is too high but we had saw on how bitcoin grew from the past way back when the price was lower than $500.
Pages:
Jump to: