Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 50. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Bitcoins will hit 4000$ in 2018 because nowadays bitcoin just past the 2000$ prediction in 2018 this is the right time to buy more bitcoins just hold and time will come all of bitcoin holders will become millionaires Smiley
Yes I am agree with you because the price of bitcoin shows that bitcoin is the powerful currency of the world in future and I also surely says that bitcoin will cross $4000 to $4500 in 2018. And in this few month before in the year 2018 that is my efforts that I will hold my all bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will be very high in 2018.Therefore I say all people that they will hold the bitcoin because in the future time the price of bitcoin will be very increase.

Bitcoin has many chances to achieve a high price today. Many countries have become convinced that this is a promising currency, which is very popular and interesting for people. Shops also take bitcoin. This gives good growth to bitcoin

I see too much optimism in these words, aa great effusiveness regarding the medium and long term expectations on the bitcoin price. But we should calm our minds and try to analyze with solid bases the reasons to expect the great price increase. To be honest, even the current price (around $2,300) seems excessive considering how irrelevant the bitcoin ecosystem is still for the global economy, its very slow adoption among individuals and companies and the many issues to be solved, as well as the emergence of new altcoins offering interesting features that are gaining a relevant space in the market.

But I do not want to be pessimistic. I just hope the future can surprise us a lot, and preferably for the better.  Wink

I was disappointed by your answer. But I thought, analyzed and understood that you are right. Bitcoin system is very slowly introduced into the economy. To her, the government is hostile.
The price of bitcoin can not grow only because of the growing popularity. There is still some incentive for constant growth
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Bitcoins will hit 4000$ in 2018 because nowadays bitcoin just past the 2000$ prediction in 2018 this is the right time to buy more bitcoins just hold and time will come all of bitcoin holders will become millionaires Smiley
Yes I am agree with you because the price of bitcoin shows that bitcoin is the powerful currency of the world in future and I also surely says that bitcoin will cross $4000 to $4500 in 2018. And in this few month before in the year 2018 that is my efforts that I will hold my all bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will be very high in 2018.Therefore I say all people that they will hold the bitcoin because in the future time the price of bitcoin will be very increase.

Bitcoin has many chances to achieve a high price today. Many countries have become convinced that this is a promising currency, which is very popular and interesting for people. Shops also take bitcoin. This gives good growth to bitcoin

I see too much optimism in these words, aa great effusiveness regarding the medium and long term expectations on the bitcoin price. But we should calm our minds and try to analyze with solid bases the reasons to expect the great price increase. To be honest, even the current price (around $2,300) seems excessive considering how irrelevant the bitcoin ecosystem is still for the global economy, its very slow adoption among individuals and companies and the many issues to be solved, as well as the emergence of new altcoins offering interesting features that are gaining a relevant space in the market.

But I do not want to be pessimistic. I just hope the future can surprise us a lot, and preferably for the better.  Wink
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin

Gold cannot be better investment than Bitcoin

And the reason is quite ironical. Basically, because neither is investment. Just like you can't say that dollars are more anonymous than euros since neither are anonymous, you can't say either that gold is better investment than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too risky to be considered as an investment vehicle while gold too safe for that. In other words, with gold you won't earn anything while with Bitcoin you may lose all. Gold is for preserving wealth (and likely taking something for it) whereas Bitcoin for multiplying wealth (and likely leaving you barefooted)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If you really make some predictions for the future, then you can determine only one thing that Bitcoin will grow and quite actively. If you take into account the fact that some countries such as Singapore and Japan are working in this plan to somehow legalize Bitcoin, then I think that this will affect other countries too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

10k usd?  There have to be a lot of major news for bitcoin price to increase that much.  My prediction for this year is bitcoin to reach $2000 and that one already achieved, so $3000 as stable price at the end of the year seems possible with 6 months to go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Well there are some things that one person without good political power can do to improve strength of bitcoin, and that is to talk to other people and share knowledge of bitcoin. What bitcoin is and how does it work, that is best marketing option. After that it is only time before bitcoin is accepted as one of main currency in world and there we go Cheesy .
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I predict the year 2020 users bitcoin will reach more than 25% of the total population of the world, and the price of the bitcoin 2020 will reach $25,000 and some country will use bitcoin to direct transaction (replace USD).
yes that can be right. i am hopeful that  the users of bitcoin will be increasing too much, in fact people are now getting knowledge about bitcoin, and that is the reason that the users of bitcoin now increasing continuously. i am very much hopeful that very soon the users of bitcoin will be available in all over the world and will be increasing from time to time.
Activity: 156
I predict the year 2020 users bitcoin will reach more than 25% of the total population of the world, and the price of the bitcoin 2020 will reach $25,000 and some country will use bitcoin to direct transaction (replace USD).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The prediction is that I will stick with bitcoin until whenever and I will have a future with bitcoin until I am rich.
Amen
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.
and to me i  think the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time, and hope that very soon bitcoin will be trading above 5000 USD, because we have already crossed 3000 USD level in previous days and now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more, because too many other good news are coming to hear, which will really boost the price of bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin.
I think the price of bitcoin only temporarily decreased after a period of rising too fast, it takes a little time to recover and break the top again. Gold is more stable than bitcoin but it is not a better investment than bitcoin because the profit of gold brings much less than bitcoin and because the stability, there is not too much volatility, that reduces the attractiveness to investors. I believe that bitcoin will soon return $ 2700, so those who buy bitcoin at $ 2,700 do not need to worry too much and should not panic to sell it
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

Looking into the fee charges for transaction, its speed of confirming transactions made, also the nations that has not accepted it into their market system and those who does not know about Bitcoin(i.e creating an awareness to those who don't know about Bitcoin)
These will boost the interest of the populace and reduce its challenges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Even if one bought at $2700, I would not call it a loss if one does not sell immediately. If someone just got in the game late and seen the price drop, just hold and wait. Their patience will be rewarded.
but if you are going to buy bitcoin in such  a high price, then you must invest your money for long term. because in short term there are most chances that the price will take correction and more chances are that you lose your money. for short term investment you need to wait for the right time. when you realize that now the price of bitcoin has taken correction and the price already came down  there you have to get chance to buy bitcoin because there are chance that very soon the price of bitcoin will recover its previous position.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Even if one bought at $2700, I would not call it a loss if one does not sell immediately. If someone just got in the game late and seen the price drop, just hold and wait. Their patience will be rewarded.

Yes, bitcoin after the fall continues its growth. You just need to be patient and by the end of the year you will see a mark of 3000-4000.

That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin because after a fall it would be coming back and it is really is. But the $3k mark of price of bitcoin by the end of the year i think it wouldnt be happen in this year because that is really big and sort of  the price is really increasing but later it would be dumping, so lets wait by the end of the year if that will be achieved

Bitcoin dumps and pumps, that is how bitcoin works. High volatility of bitcoin is the reason why many people and investors want to put their money on these digital currency. It may not ensure a profit, but we all know that it's price will always be changing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505

Yes, bitcoin after the fall continues its growth. You just need to be patient and by the end of the year you will see a mark of 3000-4000.

That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin because after a fall it would be coming back and it is really is. But the $3k mark of price of bitcoin by the end of the year i think it wouldnt be happen in this year because that is really big and sort of  the price is really increasing but later it would be dumping, so lets wait by the end of the year if that will be achieved
Activity: 294

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin.

Well, if the lost that money is because they were stupid enough to buiy BTC at such a high peak. Anyone with a little bit of patient and willing to make money, would have waited for it to go down, and not buying in the middle of a sudden increase
Pages:
Jump to: