Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 51. (Read 234777 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.

Gold is better investment than bitcoin because gold is more stable than bitcoin, you didn't see bitcoin price drops from 2700$ to 2100$ now in just one day. So those who buy bitcoin at 2700$ face loss of almost 500$ that is a huge loss I guess, I suggest you not to invest your gold in bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think future of the bitcoin will good, more than a year I known bitcoin and the price never down, I will invest my gold and switch to bitcoin because I trust with bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Thats also my prediction that the price of bit oin after few months maybe will be $3000 plus but it depends on demands on the market. I dont like to see again the price of bitcoin lower than $2000 maybe the price is good $2500 I think that is the minimum amount that I want. $3000 is possible to happen because halving is near and the price for sure after halving become double . But I expected the price before the end of the year will be $4000 but if the price will be $3000 plus this is also good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I predict the bitcoin will fly with the wing wings that he has made so far and bitcoin will make this year's history we've seen. Bitcoin prices have gained some real appeal lately and many countries have accepted it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.

It already goes that price and suddenly fall back in $2000 lastweek  or just this month when I was monitoring my btc.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I have read an article about the prediction of some experts for this year, they are saying that it's still possible for bitcoin to reach $10k for this year

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I find it possible but it is too much. I'm only thinking that the price of bitcoin can possible get up only at $3,000 for this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
in january bitcoin sold for $1000 and now for $2220....i think bitcoin will reach $3000 in a few month.

This is what I'm believing and speculating that for the next months to come the price will be good at $3,000 or if not it will be good first at $2,500. And once we see the price of bitcoin at this rate maybe it will happen on the 3rd quarter of the month which is going to be a nice speculation for most of us. Hoping that it will be good and it's new floor will be at $2,500.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many obstacles in bitcoin. Within five year there many crypto currency will rise and it is one of the hindrances on the bitcoin world.
No one know that bitcoin die because of different obstacle.
But if you see know the bitcoin it is strong and high qualitative user over the world.
That obstacles is not a big one, bitcoin will remain as the number 1 crypto currency and what I hear now is that there are more good news than the bad ones and I do not think it will affect bitcoin on a negative way. People are already matured and more educated at this time and they know how valuable bitcoin is and they will not let go of what has been progressing.
Activity: 140
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

There are many obstacles in bitcoin. Within five year there many crypto currency will rise and it is one of the hindrances on the bitcoin world.
No one know that bitcoin die because of different obstacle.
But if you see know the bitcoin it is strong and high qualitative user over the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Im going to predict a value of 8000$ by 2020. Hope its going to happen because I plan on investing a lot soon.
I think bitcoin will reach $8000 or more after the next halving time. but the possibility for bitcoin will always come true. More countries try to adopt bitcoin as the legal payment which means make the price of bitcoin will always be increasing soon.
Are you serious if bitcoin will be a legal means of payment?
$8000 in the next three years, it might happen because I think in the any crypto world can happen and you've made the right decision to buy it now in large quantities for long-term investments.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Im going to predict a value of 8000$ by 2020. Hope its going to happen because I plan on investing a lot soon.
I think bitcoin will reach $8000 or more after the next halving time. but the possibility for bitcoin will always come true. More countries try to adopt bitcoin as the legal payment which means make the price of bitcoin will always be increasing soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I hope your prediction will come true in 2020 I think they have possible to happen that price of bitcoin will become $8000 each. If this happen for sure many people will earn a lot of money because if they sell their bitcoin  they earn a lot of profit. My prediction this year is around $3000-$4000 and for 2018 around $5000-$6000 and in 2019 maybe the price will hit $7000 so my prediction and your prediction are near.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I doubt about that price because the market of bitcoin is seem to fall and i think the price will fall in a upcoming few months because of the panic selling and impatient investors we can see the price will fall up to $1,500 and that is one of the price that i see for bitcoin to reach if a dump happens and it will continue and go back to $1,000 i think.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
I have strong opinions about what needs to be done to help Bitcoin. Bitcoin needs to get to know most of the population. Not that the population needs to use it but the community must be more aware of it, to the extent that it does not become a mystery or blurred due to misunderstandings made.
Activity: 434
Is there anyway we are going to get answers about how the price of bitcoins dropped from 2700 and now it's hovering around 2200. I think we should get some answers about all this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I do believed that bitcoin will encounter a lots of circumstances or obtacles. Particulary  the value of bitcoin
Is iincreasingly because the demand is getting higher
Activity: 462
I think that bitcoin will be one of the most smacking investment a person could have made as it will show tremendous growth and stability
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can't tell the actually but my prediction about it is bitcoin will hit 4000$ next year so i am collecting funds so that i can buy a bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 106

I bet that we will reach that value before 2020, we've seen an unveliebable price a few weeks ago (almost 3k) and if it keeps growing at this rate, we wil be on 10k or more by 2020 (my humble opinion)

I also think that bitcoin will reach $ 8,000-10,000 by 2020. I am already stocking up coins and expect constant price growth. Perhaps soon in our country it will be accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: