Pages:
Author

Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo - page 7. (Read 13806 times)

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
July 18, 2013, 07:46:18 PM
And also exclude, sad, sympathy-seeking ex-homeless people.

Thanks.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
July 18, 2013, 07:31:56 PM
Can we raise the age limit for bitcoin talk account to kids over 12 years of age, please?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 18, 2013, 07:23:37 PM
r3wt, here's one for you.

Lets say by some miracle of God that somebody out there gets full dox, keep in mind that not even the fucking embassy knows where I live because I like to live off the grid. Guess what? all of my important belongings fit in 1 bag that I can carry on a plane. I'm hundreds of thousands of miles away from home, I don't trust anyone so I have no 'real' friends that I care about.

I'd be off to the Himalaya's or some shit within minutes! and I wouldn't even have to pay extra to check my luggage in on the flight! $100 flight and *poof*. Wink I'd simply stay there for x number of month and go 'hey India, give me am Indian passport I've been here the required amount of time or fulfilled all the requirements' and be off to my next destination of choice, new entry stamp-less passport in hand which I can use to start again with a clean slate.

its an interesting story, i'll give you that. but this is real life bro. karma and shit you know?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
July 18, 2013, 07:14:57 PM
here b6f77136dd7b1e4b2d31996e5eb3f173a83099675ea26c47fc20f08036bd1c66

i think you know what i mean
July 18, 2013, 07:08:20 PM
A961 193C
July 18, 2013, 07:02:26 PM
i know this guy
July 18, 2013, 06:57:46 PM
miami florida.

lol! srsly? the US? plz bro...thats probably the dumbest place you can live if your in this line of business. You want to be somewhere with no extradition, not part of NATO or UN and with laws that are compatible.

The US are the ones trying to catch us lol! oh and trade and co, but thats different.

well i don't see you speaking portuguese....

I can't speak portuguese, I can speak a number of languages though.

You do know that in most countries people are almost forced to learn English? The TV is in English, they make us learn it in school, they give us English tests that we have to pass and if we fail we get in trouble, most people outside of the US speak some English at least bro.

Thats only something an American would say lol! I speak English, I could be from England right? wouldn't that make sense? I could be an American living abroad, there are a lot of those right? haha, most American hackers will have to flee the US at some point, the NSA spy like hell as we all saw, it's too easy to get caught there and they will throw you straight into prison, the rest of the world is much fairer when it comes to justice for the most part.

If you seeking the location of a hacker, the last place you should check is the US because thats the first place LE will check.

czech czech, roger that
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2013, 06:45:30 PM
miami florida.

lol! srsly? the US? plz bro...thats probably the dumbest place you can live if your in this line of business. You want to be somewhere with no extradition, not part of NATO or UN and with laws that are compatible.

The US are the ones trying to catch us lol! oh and trade and co, but thats different.

I can't speak portuguese, I can speak a number of languages though.

You do know that in most countries people are almost forced to learn English? The TV is in English, they make us learn it in school, they give us English tests that we have to pass and if we fail we get in trouble, most people outside of the US speak some English at least bro.

Thats only something an American would say lol! I speak English, I could be from England right? wouldn't that make sense? I could be an American living abroad, there are a lot of those right? haha, most American hackers will have to flee the US at some point, the NSA spy like hell as we all saw, it's too easy to get caught there and they will throw you straight into prison, the rest of the world is much fairer when it comes to justice for the most part.

If you seeking the location of a hacker, the last place you should check is the US because thats the first place LE will check.
July 18, 2013, 06:41:29 PM
miami florida.

July 18, 2013, 06:33:10 PM
miami florida.

July 18, 2013, 05:57:17 PM
miami florida.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
July 18, 2013, 05:06:21 PM
Holy shit! We've just discovered something big!

It's my penis isn't it? I knew I should have hidden it better.

Then again, it's pretty difficult to hide what with the size and all.

greyhawk - Unable to list as dick, err000{Has no dick.}
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
July 17, 2013, 09:22:09 AM

It's my penis isn't it? I knew I should have hidden it better.

Then again, it's pretty difficult to hide what with the size and all.
July 17, 2013, 08:43:55 AM

To be continued in next weeks episode!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 17, 2013, 08:41:48 AM
Nice tracking image there: http://iplogger.org/1Gcw3.jpg" alt="" border="0">

Nice tracking image there, our new website has nothing to do with phishing, it has to do with you!

My own fan site!
July 17, 2013, 08:37:31 AM
Which is pretty helpful, so I'd like to thank the spammer. No longer need to take another trip to domaintools to see the VPN provider.

LOL! if thats how you've been tracking us that explains a lot.

How's (phishing domain) going? Cheesy

Nice tracking image there, our new website has nothing to do with phishing, it has to do with you!

vip
👻
July 17, 2013, 08:29:05 AM
Every single bitcoin-accepting VPN provider have their IP's in that database with the same email. Go check it out broskie! Somebody went on a spam-spree a while back.
Which is pretty helpful, so I'd like to thank the spammer. No longer need to take another trip to domaintools to see the VPN provider.

Also we're launching a new website soon, hope you like it!

How's (phishing domain) going? Cheesy
July 17, 2013, 08:27:08 AM
Yeah, I suggest not using IPs that appears on stopforumspam with the same email.

Another facepalm.

Every single bitcoin-accepting VPN provider have their IP's in that database with the same email. Go check it out broskie! Somebody went on a spam-spree a while back.

Also we're launching a new website soon, hope you like it!
vip
👻
July 17, 2013, 08:22:29 AM
Lol, you won't be saying that in a few days.

I know, I won't be saying anything, I'll be posting under other accounts. Wink
Yeah, I suggest not using IPs that appears on stopforumspam with the same email.
July 17, 2013, 08:21:06 AM
Lol, you won't be saying that in a few days.

I know, I won't be saying anything, I'll be posting under other accounts. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: