Pages:
Author

Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo - page 8. (Read 13806 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 17, 2013, 08:19:18 AM
Lol, you won't be saying that in a few days.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 17, 2013, 08:17:57 AM
If they're really totally unrelated, why are there links between one of 'their' compromised accounts (acs26) and you? Smiley

Grin

Keep looking into those 'links'.

And I do have plenty of things you don't know I have, and I certainly aren't going reveal them yet.

I'll post all your pms here later, some are pretty hilarious.

Have phun playing detective! we luv you trade! xoxoxoxoxox!
vip
👻
July 17, 2013, 02:43:12 AM
Guys, just give up.

I'm speaking the truth here, you're investigating a completely unrelated 'phishing ring', LOL! We know what you are talking about, I don't know how you managed to connect the dots but we have nothing to do with that crew.

TradeFortress, BCB, Maged, Psybin, Diamond, none of you people have a single clue whats really going on. We've realized how much of a non-issue this whole thing is, your 'investigation' is completely silly and pointless. You don't have any real evidence or persons of interest.

Trade, sorry to say but all of the information you've purchased from various sources was a complete waste of money, nothing you have is useful, nobody you contacted is useful, continue wasting your time please, this whole 'investigation' is hilarious!
If they're really totally unrelated, why are there links between one of 'their' compromised accounts (acs26) and you? Smiley

And I do have plenty of things you don't know I have, and I certainly aren't going reveal them yet.
July 16, 2013, 07:23:24 PM
Malware distribution? this just gets better and better...

The only 'scams' you've linked us to that were actually us are scams that we admitted to.

Bye everyone! hope you enjoyed playing detective!
July 16, 2013, 07:19:46 PM
DarkComet RAT

Guys, just give up.

I'm speaking the truth here, you're investigating a completely unrelated 'phishing ring', LOL! We know what you are talking about, I don't know how you managed to connect the dots but we have nothing to do with that crew.

TradeFortress, BCB, Maged, Psybin, Diamond, none of you people have a single clue whats really going on. We've realized how much of a non-issue this whole thing is, your 'investigation' is completely silly and pointless. You don't have any real evidence or persons of interest.

Trade, sorry to say but all of the information you've purchased from various sources was a complete waste of money, nothing you have is useful, nobody you contacted is useful, continue wasting your time please, this whole 'investigation' is hilarious!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
July 16, 2013, 11:45:39 AM
Like I said before, they use DarkComet RAT. It's a packaged virus like Maged said, these people can't do shit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 16, 2013, 10:22:09 AM
I can get you a toe in 30 minutes... with nail polish!
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
July 16, 2013, 09:22:24 AM
Sigh.  These useless script kiddy wanna be's are getting annoying.  Why are the powers that be allowing these idiots to continue?

Gotten old long ago.
vip
👻
July 16, 2013, 02:17:42 AM
Sigh.  These useless script kiddy wanna be's are getting annoying.  Why are the powers that be allowing these idiots to continue?
My thoughts exactly. If they were any good, they wouldn't need to keep talking themselves up. Not to mention, these phishing sites and java exploits are all just pre-packaged scripts. I don't even know that these guys know how to code.

Also, this thread has given a great deal of context to things that have happened, so it was good to read. We now have verification that these are Luzsec wannabes. Only skiddies leak dox.
They use RATs. Nuff said.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 16, 2013, 12:08:34 AM
My thoughts exactly. If they were any good, they wouldn't need to keep talking themselves up. Not to mention, these phishing sites and java exploits are all just pre-packaged scripts. I don't even know that these guys know how to code.

Also, this thread has given a great deal of context to things that have happened, so it was good to read. We now have verification that these are Luzsec wannabes. Only skiddies leak dox.

troof.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
July 16, 2013, 12:06:02 AM

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
July 15, 2013, 09:39:18 PM
legendary
July 13, 2013, 07:54:07 PM
Okay then. Wink

I'm absolutely terrified, not.

Go fuck yourselves.

Holy shit, you think I look this ugly? I take offense to that.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 13, 2013, 07:41:15 PM
July 13, 2013, 07:10:33 PM
Okay then. Wink

Go fuck yourselves.

You've hit #5 dude, well done, your the first person under 18 to make our list, good for you! Your request will be processed within 72 hours.

Let me guess, you were hoping we'd just list out everything we have on you? doesn't work like that, only for some people, we only show our cards when it's obvious what we have.

15VhZxXSqiepiGPuuTCEWhXatfBCXbZUws
13v1hQUg5qWst1VyhiEcx9NaVDHJaLCkK7
1MaP6An8sgT7hZ8ADZcTU7ZNoJxatRZLc3
1Diaz9Nhs8d8GEXcwTJQKDkwzKj34UH2r4
1GtyFncEkRqiNrJPpg8P2Ue5mV6LQSgSL8
15jwt6y5Bn3oYB2ya99kNwm1WM3bfisixh

before you say it, we know they are old, you use inputs.io now instead of blockchain.
legendary
July 13, 2013, 07:09:11 PM
Who the fuck is Ben Golley? LMFAO are you delirious?

Doesn't matter, since you wanna play it like that we have no option but to 'prove' it to you Alex Adcock aka IYX bisildon UK, Ben Golley, Judith Jago, Miles Jago, Ishaq Ol'ah, Oliver Cole, Alex Fryett, Holly Vickers, Sara Jago, Charlotte Fryett, Graeme Fryett, Emma Coombe, Nathan Treweek.

We're giving you 15 minutes to comply with us, once thats up you will have no choice in the matter you will be target #5 not far off from trade.

Okay then. Wink

Go fuck yourselves.
July 13, 2013, 07:03:52 PM

Doesn't matter, since you wanna play it like that we have no option but to 'prove' it to you Alex Adcock aka IYX bisildon UK, Ben Golley, Judith Jago, Miles Jago, Ishaq Ol'ah, Oliver Cole, Alex Fryett, Holly Vickers, Sara Jago, Charlotte Fryett, Graeme Fryett, Emma Coombe, Nathan Treweek.

We're giving you 15 minutes to comply with us, once thats up you will have no choice in the matter you will be target #5 not far off from trade.
legendary
July 13, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
If you're such an ub3r l33t hacker, spill my dox right here.

C'mon, I dare you. Or maybe you don't have it?

Ben Golley

July 13, 2013, 06:44:34 PM

Oh no, we have your dox just to make a point  here is the name of one of your friends, Ben Golley, your dox are not as useful once you know what we have.

Stop being a keyboard warrior and STFU, you were much easier to dox than trade, we're waiting...
legendary
July 13, 2013, 06:41:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: