Pages:
Author

Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo - page 4. (Read 13806 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 19, 2013, 07:55:25 PM
They're known for planting misinformation and doing the same thing twice, I'm pretty sure it is scotaloo trying to make us believe in the info that "krudkeeper" uncovered, and also had a suspicious PM exchange with BCB. Good thing I never PM'd him in the first place because of how suspicious his posts were.

It doesn't make much sense otherwise. This account was obviously not for scamming.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
July 19, 2013, 07:52:34 PM

Hi,
My account was hacked by this guy. I am the real Cayce Franklin. The guy said on other recent posts (scams) that his name is Mark. I have since changed my password. My apologies if this has caused you any trouble. I have never even been to Minneapolois or anywhere else in Minnesota.

All I am doing is running a website called rainingbitcoin.com . I don't want anyone's money or Bitcoin, I don't mine, use asics, build them, or want to start an ipo. (these were some of the idiot's posts using my account). I am also not 13. I am 33. Hope you find him. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you (Lord knows it has caused me a lot today)

Then you were hacked by someone in scotaloo's ennemies team.
Which would mean they both play dirty. But have you been hacked, really ?

Or hacked by scotaloo or hacked by the other phisher..

All I know is that the guy who made posts on the 17th and 18th of july using this account was not me. He is a scammer.

I believe krudkeeper was hacked.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
July 19, 2013, 07:47:51 PM

And scotaloo would have replied to himself in this boring script-kiddies war they had right here ?
I don't see any point in that, maybe the 'other' phisher, then, guess I read too fast to be aware of him.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hodl regularly and often!
July 19, 2013, 07:39:25 PM
Hi,
My account was hacked by this guy. I am the real Cayce Franklin. The guy said on other recent posts (scams) that his name is Mark. I have since changed my password. My apologies if this has caused you any trouble. I have never even been to Minneapolois or anywhere else in Minnesota.

All I am doing is running a website called rainingbitcoin.com . I don't want anyone's money or Bitcoin, I don't mine, use asics, build them, or want to start an ipo. (these were some of the idiot's posts using my account). I am also not 13. I am 33. Hope you find him. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you (Lord knows it has caused me a lot today)

All I know is that the guy who made posts on the 17th and 18th of july using this account was not me. He is a scammer.
July 19, 2013, 07:38:07 PM
Have you entered anything into bitcoin - talk.org?

What do you mean? I post here ocassionally trying to advertise my site's link a little in my sig. while reading about the Bitcoin world. My account was breached on the 17th or 18th. I have not been on until today for at least 3-5 days or so.
vip
👻
July 19, 2013, 07:37:49 PM
Hi,

vip
👻
July 19, 2013, 07:35:24 PM
Have you entered anything into bitcoin - talk.org?
July 19, 2013, 07:34:22 PM
Hi,

Yes. I actually haven't been on here in a few days. They got my password somehow and changed it but I changed it back. I chat with you on coinchat i believe for the past few months. I don't know who scotaloo is or his enemies. I just run the website shown on my avatar. That's all. Plain and simple.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
July 19, 2013, 07:30:10 PM
Hi,

July 19, 2013, 07:13:22 PM
if i were you id stop using a certain vpn

If I were you I'd know to shut up about now. You think I already didn't know about that? you think I'm actually still using that VPN? lolplz
if i was cayce franklin id.

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
July 19, 2013, 02:55:50 PM
TF, do you have a current list of all known BTCAccs alts?

I don't think they have invented hard drives that large yet.

Oh god, win
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2013, 02:45:09 PM

I don't think they have invented hard drives that large yet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
July 19, 2013, 02:30:07 PM
vip
👻
July 19, 2013, 01:48:27 AM
My nick was BTCTalkAcc, that doesn't imply I am an alt of BTCTalkAccounts or something, thats all I was trying to say lol!

I've got some pretty hard evidence, and also have information on the other phishing operations (like furrycoat - not saying that's directly related to you).

Also, I'm not sure if you understand but I didn't want BTCTalkAccounts banned (yet) for a reason. Should become more clear with the mega thread but I'm waiting for info (no, not the fake ones you get people to send to me) from a few people.

Btw, re scotaloo:

And morally I see nothing wrong with phishing, people gave me their passwords so they deserve to learn the lesson the hard way
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 19, 2013, 01:46:36 AM
Quoted for future reference. I am not BTCTalkAccounts btw, that wasn't even my nick on IRC pay attention.

Yes you are, BTCTalkAccs !== BTCTalkAccounts but BTCTalkAccs == BTCTalkAccounts.

My nick was BTCTalkAcc, that doesn't imply I am an alt of BTCTalkAccounts or something, thats all I was trying to say lol!
vip
👻
July 19, 2013, 01:45:07 AM
Quoted for future reference. I am not BTCTalkAccounts btw, that wasn't even my nick on IRC pay attention.

Yes you are, BTCTalkAccs !== BTCTalkAccounts but BTCTalkAccs == BTCTalkAccounts.

Also, I am going to laugh so hard when you go off 49.176.67.225 for a reason I'm not about to tell you yet.
July 19, 2013, 01:41:56 AM
Don't you already know it's not night where I am from?

Roll Eyes

Lol! G'day mate!
July 19, 2013, 01:40:35 AM
vip
👻
July 19, 2013, 01:39:04 AM
Don't you already know it's not night where I am from?

Roll Eyes
July 19, 2013, 01:38:23 AM
If by "your IP" you are asking if I used it or not, then yes Smiley

Great that's all I needed to know thank you and good night.
Pages:
Jump to: