Pages:
Author

Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo - page 9. (Read 13806 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 13, 2013, 06:41:10 PM
Look trade, we're reasonable guys, maybe you just want out of this situation right now I sure as hell would, well if you pay us 200BTC and move on and forget, we will too, but don't try and cross us you know what we're capable of now. You haven't got shit on us btw we're not worried at all.
July 13, 2013, 06:34:26 PM
For those of you who are really confused, I'm going to sum up the situation, remember Adrian Lamo? the worlds most hated hacker, thats just like TradeFortress. Remember Bradley Manning? thats Radnom, it's almost the same story.

Radnom trusted trade with his life, and trade fucked him over for some 'fame' or something.

I can't believe you were that dumb trade, thanks for letting us know we had a leak, we might not have figured out if it wasn't for all your help, would you like a tip?

This is Bitcoin, trust no one, especially TradeFortress.

And you guys actually think we don't have a donator account? Wink
July 13, 2013, 06:25:12 PM
that all sounds great. i have some shit to take care of irl and i'll get back to you.

How much did they actually offer you? I want 100BTC like I said.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 13, 2013, 06:22:17 PM
you keep saying i'm a kid. that's why i'm so confused, i'm a grown man. you got my dox you should know this. whats your game here? i don't get it. i'm not doing shit until i'm sure of what i'm in here, which i still don't quite understand.

Let me explain, you've got some evidence, you think it's me or something well it's not. It's just some poor guy who got mixed up with us, he doesn't know anything, this goes really really deep, aussie prick knows that (see what I did there?). Also you didn't root bitcointalk like you told radnom, yep we have the chatlog.

Look someone is offering you money to disclose the info then post it please and give me some of it, we're not worried at all I can promise you fully that we won't come looking for you, yes we have your dox, we have everybodys really your not special, like trade will tell you we have guys whos job it is is to dox people 24/7.

Anyways, we will find Radnom he will answer to the consequences of what he done, in a few hours he will officially be on the no-flight list (gotta love the whole anti-terrorism thing, eh?) so he better catch that train to the airport FAST.

that all sounds great. i have some shit to take care of irl and i'll get back to you.
July 13, 2013, 06:18:51 PM
you keep saying i'm a kid. that's why i'm so confused, i'm a grown man. you got my dox you should know this. whats your game here? i don't get it. i'm not doing shit until i'm sure of what i'm in here, which i still don't quite understand.

Let me explain, you've got some evidence, you think it's me or something well it's not. It's just some poor guy who got mixed up with us, he doesn't know anything, this goes really really deep, aussie prick knows that (see what I did there?). Also you didn't root bitcointalk like you told radnom, yep we have the chatlog.

Look someone is offering you money to disclose the info then post it please and give me some of it, we're not worried at all I can promise you fully that we won't come looking for you, yes we have your dox, we have everybodys really your not special, like trade will tell you we have guys whos job it is is to dox people 24/7.

Anyways, we will find Radnom he will answer to the consequences of what he done, in a few hours he will officially be on the no-flight list (gotta love the whole anti-terrorism thing, eh?) so he better catch that train to the airport FAST.

Radnom, or whatever else you call yourself, you were a nice guy and you served us well thats why we gave you a head start, but don't think you can just drop off the radar. We will find you.
July 13, 2013, 05:57:29 PM
no.

Dude, I know your scared, you should be, but I take an oath that we don't care, your only a kid we don't care about you or mr B. Besides mr B recently posted about some drug charges on another forum and deleted the post a few days later, he probably skipped already.

We know a lot more than you guys think.

July 13, 2013, 05:53:11 PM
Wink

I seen that post bro, your welcome to try, did Radnom happen to give you the details of our cryptocat server? Oh really? aww tough luck.
July 13, 2013, 05:51:57 PM
no.

Dude, I know your scared, you should be, but I take an oath that we don't care, your only a kid we don't care about you or mr B. Besides mr B recently posted about some drug charges on another forum and deleted the post a few days later, he probably skipped already.

We know a lot more than you guys think.
July 13, 2013, 05:48:54 PM
no.
July 13, 2013, 05:43:57 PM
Ok dude, you can post it but I wannt 100BTC (yeah 50BTC wasn't enough) thats all, we don't care about you you're of no interest and neither is the other guy, besides the other guy, he's a pro. We tried doxing him, all his info his fake, stealth paypal the works, nobody has heard from him in weeks either and to top it off, he never asked any questions just done as asked and stacked his paper and left, he's of no risk to us.

If anyone wants me to post the screenshot I'll do it for 100BTC. Or you can pay r3wt more to post his copy
July 13, 2013, 05:42:37 PM
hey r3wt, you can post that screenshot you have here you have nothing to worry about bro. I want 10% of the 500BTC though.

what screenshot??

You know what I'm talking about, if they're paying you 500BTC I want 50BTC and you can post the screenshot the other guy took and we won't come after you, we promise.

you Bulgarians need to learn about sarcasm. like they'd pay me money to talk. 500 btc? i doubt they even have 5 btc between them, lol
July 13, 2013, 05:39:32 PM
hey r3wt, you can post that screenshot you have here you have nothing to worry about bro. I want 10% of the 500BTC though.

what screenshot??

You know what I'm talking about, if they're paying you 500BTC I want 50BTC and you can post the screenshot the other guy took and we won't come after you, we promise, it's a dead end the guy know NOTHING and he disapeared completely a few weeks ago.
July 13, 2013, 05:38:19 PM

what screenshot??
July 13, 2013, 05:37:52 PM
Now it's time to post some Radnom stuff about TradeFortress on IRC. Wink

TradeFortress, why are you so dumb? somebody just lost a leak.
July 13, 2013, 05:37:30 PM
Are you officially losing money over this?

Wow, even better, thanks again guys, there was only 8 people in that chat, we'll find out who it was very soon, that won't be difficult, he took an oath and will face the consequences of that.

#moleinthehouse
July 13, 2013, 05:36:55 PM
July 13, 2013, 05:34:43 PM

Wow, even better, thanks again guys, there was only 8 people in that chat, we'll find out who it was very soon, that won't be difficult, he took an oath and will face the consequences of that.
July 13, 2013, 05:33:53 PM
July 13, 2013, 05:33:31 PM
i wonder what the weather is like in northern Bulgaria? or is it Romania? you live so close to the border i can't tell when i look at your house on google earth.

The weather out my window right now is nice and sunny.

As an FYI, your attempts to buy my dox and extort me aren't working, considering you don't have my dox.

Bisildon, thats all I'm allowed to tell you right now apparently. I don't know why, but I'm looking at your dox right now.

I though you were told to stop posting under scotaloo? Wink

Thanks for letting us know about the leaky pipe, we'll be sure to fix it, thats 3 people who have turned on us now, damn.
July 13, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
well in that case, they are offering me 500 btc of the forums money to talk.

Really? take it bro sing like a bird, you don't know anything important I know you think you do but sadly you don't.

Don't worry we won't do anything to do, we have your dox but thats in case you find something damning, I'd appreciate it if you sent some my way though.
Pages:
Jump to: