Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 690. (Read 197224 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 12:14:32 PM
France vs Great Britain
None of their superstar players are playing today, but it still fxxcking awesome to watch. France is leading with Lucas Pouille win in hand and seem like they gonna take the second round also. Daniel Evans might require a miracle to comeback in this current match, he is 2 set and a break down against Jeremy Chardy. I guess the clay court just doesn't suit him, I was hoping a better performance from this.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2017, 09:51:08 AM
Live betting , Djokovic v Ramos Vinolas .

Go for over 27.5 @ 1.5 as Ramos is a good player too and can pull off 5 or 6 games in a set ( hopefully ) . Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
April 07, 2017, 09:21:51 AM
Starting date and time:07.04.2017 20:15 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/charleston/sevastova-anastasija-v-siegemund-laura/event/11438361?ref=tipster3

Match:Sevastova, Anastasija v Siegemund, Laura
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/W6ZexyKtFdBheBCaq

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
April 07, 2017, 06:07:32 AM
Thompson (79 atp) at surprise wins against Sock(15 atp). Wins also easy Kyrgios 3-0 against Isner.
 We can say that Australia is almost in the semifinals
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 06, 2017, 12:31:35 PM
We have Davis Cup matches for this weekend

Belgium - Italy
Australia - USA
France - Great Britain
Serbia - Spain

Only thing that i found is that Nadal wont be playing shame i was hopping to see good match vs Djokovic and Nadal.

Belgium vs Italy: Belgium  is the favorite. Play at home and has Goffin (14 rankings atp). For Italy missing its best player Fognini injury.
Australia vs Usa: The qualification of Australia depends on Kyrgios, he must win both matches.
France vs Great Britain: Great Britain without Murray. France seems the favorite.
Serbia vs Spain: With Djokovic Serbia is the favorite.

legendary
Cashback 15%
April 06, 2017, 07:05:30 AM
Starting date and time:06.04.2017 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/charleston/beck-annika-v-wozniacki-caroline/event/11418191?ref=tipster3

Match:Beck, Annika v Wozniacki, Caroline
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/fJnnMedgyDpoiJTdv

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 06, 2017, 02:15:16 AM
We have Davis Cup matches for this weekend

Belgium - Italy
Australia - USA
France - Great Britain
Serbia - Spain

Only thing that i found is that Nadal wont be playing shame i was hopping to see good match vs Djokovic and Nadal.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 04, 2017, 08:47:31 AM
Great final in Miami from two player Federer and Nadal. This was Federer's 3rd title this year and if he continue to keep up he will be returning to right track in the moment and he already is pressuring Djokovic. This year will be great for tennis.

I'm so happy for Federer getting this one. Yea, he's putting pressure on Djoko and Murray to always on their top game when facing him. Although I read that Federer is taking a 8 week break from tennis. He's doing this because he's body needs the rest, he's not getting any younger and to compete with those new ones, he is resting. I feel he will be coming back strong and will raise another tennis cup in the future.

Same here as I have been a Federer fan for a very long time now and it's great to see him winning some more tournaments at his age. I think that by taking some weeks off we get him ready for the French open as he will need to be in top form if he wants to compete against the best players in the world. So far this year he is showing how good of a player he is at his age and let's not forget about Nadal who has also been playing some great tennis so far and will once again be very hard to beat in the French open and that is why I think Federer is taking some time off to get ready for this Grand Slam.

Yeah I think this 8 weeks long rest will rejuvenate and will help him be more energetic once he's back specially the French open. Imagine him winning 19 out of 20 matches this year he is truly amazing specially at his age. We can't take anything from Nadal as well, he played good throughout this tournament, as I have said before, its more on mental and Federer just proved superiour. But Nadal will be back specially in the French open.

For me, both are fav players, but I thought Nadal would win this game; unfortunately, he not played well in finals. it's ok throughout the tournament he played superbly. And Federer really deserves this victory. 2017 is a lucky year for Federer he won 3 cups in a row. If he continues his form like this, he will give a big fight to top places in the ranking list. Congrats Federer.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 04, 2017, 07:24:48 AM
Great final in Miami from two player Federer and Nadal. This was Federer's 3rd title this year and if he continue to keep up he will be returning to right track in the moment and he already is pressuring Djokovic. This year will be great for tennis.

I'm so happy for Federer getting this one. Yea, he's putting pressure on Djoko and Murray to always on their top game when facing him. Although I read that Federer is taking a 8 week break from tennis. He's doing this because he's body needs the rest, he's not getting any younger and to compete with those new ones, he is resting. I feel he will be coming back strong and will raise another tennis cup in the future.

Same here as I have been a Federer fan for a very long time now and it's great to see him winning some more tournaments at his age. I think that by taking some weeks off we get him ready for the French open as he will need to be in top form if he wants to compete against the best players in the world. So far this year he is showing how good of a player he is at his age and let's not forget about Nadal who has also been playing some great tennis so far and will once again be very hard to beat in the French open and that is why I think Federer is taking some time off to get ready for this Grand Slam.

Yeah I think this 8 weeks long rest will rejuvenate and will help him be more energetic once he's back specially the French open. Imagine him winning 19 out of 20 matches this year he is truly amazing specially at his age. We can't take anything from Nadal as well, he played good throughout this tournament, as I have said before, its more on mental and Federer just proved superiour. But Nadal will be back specially in the French open.
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 04, 2017, 06:23:21 AM
Starting date and time:04.04.2017 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/charleston-doubles/jankovic-j-/-petkovic-a-v-hradecka-l-/-siniakova-k/event/11390003?ref=tipster3

Match:Jankovic J / Petkovic A v Hradecka L / Siniakova K
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/nh95FGhaMgKggb83o

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2017, 11:26:55 PM
Nadal chokes again.
He did all he could have done according to me . His forehand and backhand was good and he played defense well but Roger was just perfect , his inside out backhand if you observed was just untouchable .

So very bad for tennis.
So it will be now known Roger Federer is the ultimate champion of tennis and nobody can beat him now.
Actually its good for tennis because Roger is the player who have large fan base all over the world .
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
April 03, 2017, 07:58:37 PM
Nadal chokes again.
So very bad for tennis.
So it will be now known Roger Federer is the ultimate champion of tennis and nobody can beat him now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
April 03, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

legendary
Cashback 15%
April 03, 2017, 05:56:41 PM
Starting date and time:04.04.2017 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/charleston/safarova-lucie-v-lepchenko-varvara/event/11388391?ref=tipster3

Match:Safarova, Lucie v Lepchenko, Varvara
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/fAThokDf8WkDMZbAh

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 03, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

legendary
Cashback 15%
April 03, 2017, 08:42:26 AM
Starting date and time:03.04.2017 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/challenger/sophia-antipolis/de-schepper-kenny-v-fucsovics-marton/event/11388035?ref=tipster3

Match:De Schepper, Kenny v Fucsovics, Marton
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/8MnZA4cYrsoSq83uq

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 03, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 07:11:27 AM
i want predication where i get it any idea ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 07:06:58 AM
Wesley Koolhof/Matwe Middelkoop - Ken Skupski/Neal Skupski  pick:Wesley Koolhof/Matwe Middelkoop     @1.66

Kenny De Schepper - Marton Fucsovics pick:Kenny De Schepper            @1.86

Albert Montanes - Stefano Napolitano pick: Albert Montanes     @1.74

Kristie Ahn - Beatriz Haddad Maia pick: Kristie Ahn        @2.68
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
April 03, 2017, 03:05:26 AM
Roger Federer just claimed another title in this year and it looks like he is back in serious form as he defeated Nadal in direct sets to claim the Miami Open and his 91 st career title altogether which is amazing and age is not holding him back as he is back in his prime form and hope he continues to be in this form and i would like to see more battles from him.
That was incredible to win by Federer, and he is in tremendous form now, I thought Nadal will give a good fight in this game, but never expected that he will defeat by direct set. Bad luck Nadal and Congrats to Federer. With this win, he reached 4th place in ATP ranking and Nadal in 5th place.
Jump to: