Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 734. (Read 201050 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2017, 05:21:29 PM
I'm really curious to see the next Australian Open for various reasons:

1) Murray will reconfirm n.1 or Djokovic will recover the leadership?
2) Nadal(won in 2009) and Fededer(4-time winner) have just returned but seem to have a good run of form! They could undermine Djokovic and Murray.
3) What will the strong Wawrinka,Cilic, Raonic and Nishikori?
4) and young players as  Thiem,Zverev,Kyrgios?

Good statement here.
1 hard to happen on Djokovic cuz both will go to semis at least
2 dont think they can go far Federer might but Nadal is finished long ago
3 Raonic and Cilic
4 bad time for them right now cuz big ones are in top form and some old ones are returning to right form
1. Its a really close call between Murray and Djokovic. I think Djokovic will reclaim no.1 spot in the first half of the season.
2. Nadal is back in form and Federer is also getting warmed up now. He lost to Zverev recently but it shouldnt bother him much and will only help him in time to fix the issues by the time AO starts.
3. I expect a lot from Raonic but he crumbles in the Semi's or Finals of events. Nishikori should hit is peak form right about now and will be interesting to see what he brings up against Top 4 competitors.
4. Expect big things from Thiem and Zverev but I always question Kyrgios's mentality. I dont think he will ever be a great player. Is a good competitor at times but not great.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 05, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

2) Nadal(won in 2009) and Fededer(4-time winner) have just returned but seem to have a good run of form! They could undermine Djokovic and Murray.

Good statement here.
1 hard to happen on Djokovic cuz both will go to semis at least
2 dont think they can go far Federer might but Nadal is finished long ago
3 Raonic and Cilic
4 bad time for them right now cuz big ones are in top form and some old ones are returning to right form
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2017, 10:27:17 AM
I don't think anyone should miss this bet . We all know Djokovic will come out victorious but Stepanek is also a good player with lots of experience . I just got over 17.5 games for good odds Smiley Bet on it before the market closes , good luck .
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/undefined/event/10851426.
legendary
Activity: 1148
January 05, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 04, 2017, 10:13:19 PM
Roger Federer won once again and is looking really good for the up and coming Australian Open. Bencic also won her match and both her and Federer also won the mixed doubles which gives Switzerland another win and are equal with France on points. They now will play France to see which team will make it through to the final of the Hopman Cup. Like I said I think it will be Switzerland or USA that will win and most likely be the final as well.
Wait.. are you even following the events? Roger Federer lost the match to Alex Zverev. Bencic did win her match and mixed doubles though. I really like the Hopman cup setup and hope more tourneys like this pop up more often.
Yes Roger Federer lost the game aginst Alex by 7-6 (1) 6-7 (4) 7-6 (4). It was very tight match final Alex beat x number one player in the last set. He played superbly I was not expected that Alex would win this game. Last set there was huge fluctuation in betting odds. But finally, Alex won the game. I think many gamblers lost their bet. Congrats Alex. yup is now coming matches become very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 840
January 04, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
Roger Federer won once again and is looking really good for the up and coming Australian Open. Bencic also won her match and both her and Federer also won the mixed doubles which gives Switzerland another win and are equal with France on points. They now will play France to see which team will make it through to the final of the Hopman Cup. Like I said I think it will be Switzerland or USA that will win and most likely be the final as well.
Wait.. are you even following the events? Roger Federer lost the match to Alex Zverev. Bencic did win her match and mixed doubles though. I really like the Hopman cup setup and hope more tourneys like this pop up more often.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
January 04, 2017, 05:27:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 04, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
Nice djokovic and Murray won matches but murray had had time 2 sets in tie break
He is little dropped on this game
legendary
January 04, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
Seem like key players are on right move for Australian open , all won and expect to win rest of them today Djokovic, Murray, Tzonga.
Its good to see them from start that they are in winning form it will be good tennis this season.
legendary
January 04, 2017, 01:54:01 AM
It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.
Daniel does have experience facing against big players but he hasn't been able to win against any of them and same happened today , Federer just took the match away from Daniel easily . He missed many easy backhands Federer but he did play class tennis to seal the victory . Good to see him back .

I agree Daniel was simply outclassed by one of the best players to ever play the game and that's what good players do after coming back from a long time out of the game. Federer said that he wants to play tennis for another 2 to 3 years before he retires and I think he can do it however not sure if he can win another Grand Slam but I wouldn't count him out because like I said good players find a way to win and he could win another Grand Slam or two. Can't wait to see him in the Australian Open.
Waoh, really!? He will still playing for 3 more years? that's such a great news. I'm little bit afraid that he will retire when he said to the reporter that his body can't hold no more. he didn't scare to ruining his legacy, instead he take chance, great sportsmanship.

USA currently leading the table with a perfect record, the defending champion Australia doesn't seem so well, they could fail to reach the playoffs.

Yeah I know, I was a little socked to hear Federer say that he thinks he can go on for 3 more years but I guess he knows best and going by his win the other day it looked like he was never out at all lol. As I said that's what good players can do when they come back from injury.

Australia the defending champions of the Hopman Cup are now out after loosing to the Czech Republic last night. I think it will either be Switzerland or USA that win this years Hopman Cup.
I am with Federer Smiley I will support him and I believe him . He is fit and his game is good ( not ideal like before but good enough ) and he has all the things needed to win a grand slam .

I think USA will take away the Hopman Cup this year Smiley
January 03, 2017, 05:26:05 PM
It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.
Daniel does have experience facing against big players but he hasn't been able to win against any of them and same happened today , Federer just took the match away from Daniel easily . He missed many easy backhands Federer but he did play class tennis to seal the victory . Good to see him back .

I agree Daniel was simply outclassed by one of the best players to ever play the game and that's what good players do after coming back from a long time out of the game. Federer said that he wants to play tennis for another 2 to 3 years before he retires and I think he can do it however not sure if he can win another Grand Slam but I wouldn't count him out because like I said good players find a way to win and he could win another Grand Slam or two. Can't wait to see him in the Australian Open.
Waoh, really!? He will still playing for 3 more years? that's such a great news. I'm little bit afraid that he will retire when he said to the reporter that his body can't hold no more. he didn't scare to ruining his legacy, instead he take chance, great sportsmanship.

USA currently leading the table with a perfect record, the defending champion Australia doesn't seem so well, they could fail to reach the playoffs.

Yeah I know, I was a little socked to hear Federer say that he thinks he can go on for 3 more years but I guess he knows best and going by his win the other day it looked like he was never out at all lol. As I said that's what good players can do when they come back from injury.

Australia the defending champions of the Hopman Cup are now out after loosing to the Czech Republic last night. I think it will either be Switzerland or USA that win this years Hopman Cup.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 03, 2017, 09:10:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 02, 2017, 07:39:25 PM
It's brand new starting game for Roger Federer. Nadal have already proved by winning the Abu dhabi exhibition tennis tittle, now this is Roger's turn. After almost half a year resting, his fitness level is definitely in top of the hill. Small character like Daniel Evans won't stand in the big man way,  Federer 2 - 0 @ 1.41 easily.

Yup you people guessing is right, and Federer won the match by direct set 2 - 0. It was almost one side game, and First set he won by 6 - 3 and in second set 6 - 4. Federer played superbly, and I think yes after a long gap he back with power pack performance. Congrats to Federer let's see in coming games he will keep his form like this or not.
January 02, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

legendary
January 02, 2017, 10:15:17 AM
We have this week some preparation tournament in Australia and Qatar hope that Murray and Djokovic will continue where they left off in 2016 end i hope that they will be good and in finals in Australian Open this year
legendary
January 02, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 02, 2017, 05:37:16 AM
January 02, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
David Ferrer b Bernard TOmic in straight sets . I was expecting 3 sets as Bernard was in good form .

Edward has good odds of @1.38 against Escobedo, Ernesto . Going for parlay with bacsinsky match will be a good pick .

Yeah I also though Tomic would of pushed Ferrer to at least 3 sets as Tomic has been playing some good tennis the past few months. Looking forward to seeing Federer in action later on tonight and hopefully he gets through with no issues as it can be tough playing after being out for a long time with injury.
legendary
January 02, 2017, 12:17:39 AM
David Ferrer b Bernard TOmic in straight sets . I was expecting 3 sets as Bernard was in good form .

Edward has good odds of @1.38 against Escobedo, Ernesto . Going for parlay with bacsinsky match will be a good pick .
January 01, 2017, 05:22:10 PM
Nick Kyrgios looked good in his first match back after that ban he got for tanking in which he won easily. However Australia lost overall to Spain as Dasha lost and also Australia lost their mixed doubles match to Spain. I'm looking forward to seeing Roger Federer play later on today in his first match after 6 months off due to injury. Also there are some good matches to look out for in the Brisbane International today.
Jump to: