Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 765. (Read 198089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 29, 2016, 01:46:42 AM
To be honest I also think Nadal is coming to the end of his career as well. His had too many injuries in the past couple of years and has missed a lot of tennis. And when he comes back he just doesn't look as good as he did a couple of years ago. Also now mens tennis has a lot of young talent coming through and working there way up the rankings so these older players will find it hard to match it with the younger ones coming through. We have all been very lucky to see most likely the best mens tennis players in history for the past 10+ years with Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. It's been great to watch these 4 men play tennis at the highest level.

well after so much time we will wait for another 5-6 year to see some other young players play like these four did sometimes we have some others that join in the club like Raonic and Wawrinka

I agree

There are some very good young tennis players coming through as you said Raonic and Wawrinka, we also have Nick Kyrgios who I think we be the future number 1 player in the world if he gets his head straight. He has so much talent but lets him self down with his behavior. Dominic Thiem is another good young player working him self up the rankings, I believe he is ranked in the top 10 now and at age 22 he has a bright future. So we have a lot to look forward to in the next few years once some of these older players start to retire from the game.

yea that for sure so many young players are there only to get the right path and dont lose confidence and we will have yet again 5-6 good players when djokovic nadal federre and murray quit tennis

novack djokpvic, rafael nadal and andy muray still fresh stamina and still young under 28 year old
but roger federer is old year, next several year maybe is resign in wold tenis ATP
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 29, 2016, 01:40:39 AM
To be honest I also think Nadal is coming to the end of his career as well. His had too many injuries in the past couple of years and has missed a lot of tennis. And when he comes back he just doesn't look as good as he did a couple of years ago. Also now mens tennis has a lot of young talent coming through and working there way up the rankings so these older players will find it hard to match it with the younger ones coming through. We have all been very lucky to see most likely the best mens tennis players in history for the past 10+ years with Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic. It's been great to watch these 4 men play tennis at the highest level.

well after so much time we will wait for another 5-6 year to see some other young players play like these four did sometimes we have some others that join in the club like Raonic and Wawrinka

I agree

There are some very good young tennis players coming through as you said Raonic and Wawrinka, we also have Nick Kyrgios who I think we be the future number 1 player in the world if he gets his head straight. He has so much talent but lets him self down with his behavior. Dominic Thiem is another good young player working him self up the rankings, I believe he is ranked in the top 10 now and at age 22 he has a bright future. So we have a lot to look forward to in the next few years once some of these older players start to retire from the game.

yea that for sure so many young players are there only to get the right path and dont lose confidence and we will have yet again 5-6 good players when djokovic nadal federre and murray quit tennis
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
July 28, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

I agree

legendary
July 28, 2016, 04:38:31 AM

July 27, 2016, 08:17:28 PM
another big shock from Roger

Dear Fans,

I’m extremely disappointed to announce that I will not be able to represent Switzerland at the Olympic Games in Rio and that I will also miss the remainder of the season. Considering all options after consulting with my doctors and my team, I have made the very difficult decision to call an end to my 2016 season as I need more extensive rehabilitation following my knee surgery earlier this year. The doctors advised that if I want to play on the ATP World Tour injury free for another few years, as I intend to do, I must give both my knee and body the proper time to fully recover. It is tough to miss the rest of the year. However, the silver lining is that this experience has made me realize how lucky I have been throughout my career with very few injuries. The love I have for tennis, the competition, tournaments and of course you, the fans remains intact. I am as motivated as ever and plan to put all my energy towards coming back strong, healthy and in shape to play attacking tennis in 2017.

Thanks for your continued support.

Roger

due to injure he wont play till end of year so sad
fast recovery and to see him on Australian open

Yes it is very sad to see a great player like Roger go down with injury again and he will be missed in the Olympics. I wish him a speedy recovery ready for the Australian open in January 2017. 
Really sad to see this , I don't know why but I have a feeling that this is the end for Roger . I was eagerly waiting to see him play with Martina Hingis ( In mixed doubles ) in the RIO but unfortunately , its a heartbreaking news for Martina and all Roger fans Sad I just wish to see him again on the court . Tennis would loose half of its fans because of ROGER . Now its time Nadal makes a good comeback atleast , so that we will have something to cheer for .

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
July 27, 2016, 03:35:34 PM

Dear Fans,

I’m extremely disappointed to announce that I will not be able to represent Switzerland at the Olympic Games in Rio and that I will also miss the remainder of the season. Considering all options after consulting with my doctors and my team, I have made the very difficult decision to call an end to my 2016 season as I need more extensive rehabilitation following my knee surgery earlier this year. The doctors advised that if I want to play on the ATP World Tour injury free for another few years, as I intend to do, I must give both my knee and body the proper time to fully recover. It is tough to miss the rest of the year. However, the silver lining is that this experience has made me realize how lucky I have been throughout my career with very few injuries. The love I have for tennis, the competition, tournaments and of course you, the fans remains intact. I am as motivated as ever and plan to put all my energy towards coming back strong, healthy and in shape to play attacking tennis in 2017.

Roger

Yes it is very sad to see a great player like Roger go down with injury again and he will be missed in the Olympics. I wish him a speedy recovery ready for the Australian open in January 2017. 
Really sad to see this , I don't know why but I have a feeling that this is the end for Roger . I was eagerly waiting to see him play with Martina Hingis ( In mixed doubles ) in the RIO but unfortunately , its a heartbreaking news for Martina and all Roger fans Sad I just wish to see him again on the court . Tennis would loose half of its fans because of ROGER . Now its time Nadal makes a good comeback atleast , so that we will have something to cheer for .

sad to hear this but  I was hopping to see him play on Olympic
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2016, 05:50:48 AM

Dear Fans,

Roger

Activity: 126
July 27, 2016, 05:45:38 AM

Dear Fans,

Roger

actual rank top players healthy and not injured, they said and groundless injury actually just do not want to play in the Olympics brazil
they are afraid of the world's top pare petinis is viruz zika which can be deadly,
so the fans do not worry and grieve
July 27, 2016, 03:37:49 AM

Dear Fans,

Roger

legendary
July 27, 2016, 01:47:24 AM

Dear Fans,

Roger

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 26, 2016, 02:37:59 PM
Djokovic pkay in double with Zimonic
Quess they practice for olympic tournament
good venue for them to familiarize their moves, i love seeing Djokovic played good luck to them will bet some btc
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 26, 2016, 02:19:04 PM
Season over for Roger Federer, that will not play in the Olympic Games.
Federer has decided to make a better rehabilitation to recover from the operation.
legendary
July 26, 2016, 01:49:39 PM
Djokovic pkay in double with Zimonic
Quess they practice for olympic tournament
legendary
Activity: 980
July 26, 2016, 11:56:02 AM
i have just saw at directbet that there will be 2 tournament again for this month and here is the odds for the winners

Rogers Cup 2016

Novak Djokovic @ 1.49
Stan Wawrinka @ 9.4
Kei Nishikori @ 12.5
Marin Cilic @ 13
Dominic Thiem @ 19
David Goffin @ 27
John Isner @ 40
Gael Monfils @ 32
Bernard Tomic @ 55
Steve Johnson @ 44
Jack Sock @ 44
Kevin Anderson @ 44

Coupe Rogers 2016

Angelique Kerber @ 8.2
Agnieszka Radwanska @ 9.4
Simona Halep @ 7.2
Madison Keys @ 13
Dominika Cibulkova @ 18
Petra Kvitova @ 14.5
Daria Kasatkina @ 32
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 26, 2016, 09:29:40 AM
ATP in Toronto seem like last chance for player to get in form for Olympic games
most top seeded players are here
No.1 seed : Novak Djokovic @ 1.57
No.2 seed : Stan Wawrinka @ 10
No.3 seed : Kei Nishikori @ 12
No.4 seed : Milos Raonic @ 9
No.5 seed : Tomas Berdych @ 26

Home ground advantage for Milos Raonic , surely there gonna lot of supporters to cheer for him. Milos Raonic have the real opportunity for title now , it been 6 month since his won a title. His toughest opponent surely gonna be Djokovic .The Canadian have never beat the world no.1 , if they both go smoothly in this tournament , they might gonna face each other in semi-finals.
And he is in good form Raonic . The wimbledon runner up will surely have great confidence within him , but facing Djokovic is really difficult for anyone . I am going for Djokovic this time . I am sure he will make a good comeback and 1.5 is great odds for him Smiley

yesterday was seeing Coric vs Dodig , the match was great , coric lost the first set and was very frustrated ( He smashed his racquet ) and came back well and won the match . He is young and I think has a great future in tennis just like Thiem .
Activity: 126
July 26, 2016, 05:44:02 AM
ATP toronto match   

Lu Y.H. (Tpe)      -    Zverev A. (Ger)   -       Zverev A. (Ger) win                
Millman J. (Aus)      -    Donaldson J. (Usa)   -   Donaldson J. (Usa)   win                
Novikov D. (Usa)      -    Delbonis F. (Arg)   -       Delbonis F. (Arg) win                
Stepanek R. (Cze)   -    Paire B. (Fra)   -                Paire B. (Fra) win                       
Gulbis E. (Lat)      -    Ram R. (Usa)   -        Ram R. (Usa) win            
Pouille L. (Fra)      -   Gomez E. (Ecu)   -             Pouille L. (Fra)   win
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 26, 2016, 05:17:32 AM
ATP in Toronto seem like last chance for player to get in form for Olympic games
No.1 seed : Novak Djokovic @ 1.57
No.2 seed : Stan Wawrinka @ 10
No.3 seed : Kei Nishikori @ 12
No.4 seed : Milos Raonic @ 9
No.5 seed : Tomas Berdych @ 26

Home ground advantage for Milos Raonic , surely there gonna lot of supporters to cheer for him. Milos Raonic have the real opportunity for title now , it been 6 month since his won a title. His toughest opponent surely gonna be Djokovic .The Canadian have never beat the world no.1 , if they both go smoothly in this tournament , they might gonna face each other in semi-finals.
legendary
July 26, 2016, 04:48:34 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 22, 2016, 11:09:50 AM
Been a week passed since we last predict a tennis matches , what about today Citi Open matches today ?

Isner v St Johnson - Steve Johnson +2.5 games @1.73
Steve Johnson have almost catching up Isner ranking now , he might be the new American number 1 . I don't think Isner gonna be the one that stop him even though Isner is the finalist of last citi open. So I'm surely on Steve side in this match but i choose +2.5 games for safety bet.

Querrey v Monfils - Gael Monfils @ 1.48
I don't really have any reason in this bet. Sam Querrey on the high confident but Monfils are back on track again. I'm just bet on quality this time.
legendary
July 16, 2016, 05:31:19 AM
It was a surprising result Cilic got beaten by Sock after wonderful encounter, for today match I have my bet on Fabio Fognini @1.63 against Juan Monaco, I think this match will get very close result but I am pretty sure Fabio Fognini will win this match.

i think he was tired to and that why he lost
He played good Wimbledon maybe he tough that he will be better
Jump to: