Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 762. (Read 198112 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 08, 2016, 07:14:36 PM
I have also enjoyed watching the tennis so far at these Olympics. I thought that it would not be as good as it is, because a few of the top 10 players are not here but it has been good to watch.

Nick Kyrgios decided not to play at the Olympics to concentrate on the up and coming US open and it looks like he made the right decision as he just won the Atlanta Open which was his second career title.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 08, 2016, 06:36:16 PM
its now live batle single woman serena william from USA vs Cornet A. from france
score set 1 4-2
i think serena william easy win , serena number one rank in  WTA, Cornet A. rank 48 rank in WTA
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
August 08, 2016, 05:06:37 PM
crushing defeat of djokovic although DelPotro is an excellent player. I think that Murray did not win the tournament , but there will be a surprise winner

Murray has very good chance now, i think 90% of the champion is him, congrats. Del Potro is very strong today, like he won the us open title in 2009, awesome performance he had today.

With djokovic out i dont see anyone who can chalenge Murray now i see that he can take again

There are some good players there, like Monflis, Ferrer, and some others. I wont say Nadal, because I don't like him that much on this type of surface, but although things got much better for Murray, I can't say it's decided yet. I saw some good games already. I liked Del Potro played vs João Sousa today. I think the match was easy and controlled by him, even after ended 2-1, and he played some really good points.

I'm enjoyed the tournament so far, is going better than I expected.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 08, 2016, 03:33:21 PM
crushing defeat of djokovic although DelPotro is an excellent player. I think that Murray did not win the tournament , but there will be a surprise winner

Murray has very good chance now, i think 90% of the champion is him, congrats. Del Potro is very strong today, like he won the us open title in 2009, awesome performance he had today.

With djokovic out i dont see anyone who can chalenge Murray now i see that he can take again
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
August 08, 2016, 08:14:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 08, 2016, 08:08:21 AM
Yes Novak Djokovic was a shock loss and for him that Olympic gold medal gets away from him again as I believe this was his best chance at winning gold this Olympics. Nadal got through just fine and if he can get through injury free I think it will be either Nadal or Murray to win gold. Also the Williams sisters had a shock loss in the doubles.  

it was not shock to me he didnt have the edge for this game i think he want to take double with zimonic and that he think that they can do it and maybe that is why he didnt play that well or just like it is shown in the past Olympic that this is Olympic tournament and that anything is possible

Well to be paying 1.05 it is a shock that Novak Djokovic lost to most people. Lucky for me I didn't put him in my parlay or I would of lost. I even left out Nadal because I wasn't sure that he would be 100% fit and injury free but he look okay. Anyone can win of course but I still think it will either be Nadal or Murray more so Murray as he is in top form at the moment.
Djokovic just couldn't break the Del Potro serve , not even close to break one. Actually it's quite weird for me because the Djokovic i have seen will never struggle to break serve from any players in the world. Anyway the game have already passed by , Andy Murray will always go to the top favor wherever Djokovic fail this day. Nadal and Del Potro will be my choice , anyone of them pass through each other , i think that person will win the gold medal as well.
Ya I too feel that Murray is the man this time to win the gold and if Nadal vs Del potro happens , then I am going for Nadal because  he has incredible defense and thats what is required against Del Potro . Hoping for a Nadal Murray Finals . It will be fun .
Womens tennis , I think serena will snatch it .
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 08, 2016, 08:06:04 AM
Yes Novak Djokovic was a shock loss and for him that Olympic gold medal gets away from him again as I believe this was his best chance at winning gold this Olympics. Nadal got through just fine and if he can get through injury free I think it will be either Nadal or Murray to win gold. Also the Williams sisters had a shock loss in the doubles. 

it was not shock to me he didnt have the edge for this game i think he want to take double with zimonic and that he think that they can do it and maybe that is why he didnt play that well or just like it is shown in the past Olympic that this is Olympic tournament and that anything is possible

Well to be paying 1.05 it is a shock that Novak Djokovic lost to most people. Lucky for me I didn't put him in my parlay or I would of lost. I even left out Nadal because I wasn't sure that he would be 100% fit and injury free but he look okay. Anyone can win of course but I still think it will either be Nadal or Murray more so Murray as he is in top form at the moment.
Djokovic just couldn't break the Del Potro serve , not even close to break one. Actually it's quite weird for me because the Djokovic i have seen will never struggle to break serve from any players in the world. Anyway the game have already passed by , Andy Murray will always go to the top favor wherever Djokovic fail this day. Nadal and Del Potro will be my choice , anyone of them pass through each other , i think that person will win the gold medal as well.

Sure djokovic play just out of game
For consolation he still have double with zimonic all or nothing
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 08, 2016, 05:55:27 AM

August 08, 2016, 03:46:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2016, 03:23:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 08, 2016, 02:31:17 AM

legendary
August 08, 2016, 02:17:22 AM
Del potro was out due to injury and hence his rankings have decreased drastically , so he is facing up the top players in the early stages of the tournament. The only thing that can beat Djokovic according to me is aggressive tennis mindset , you have big serve + great forehand( Good groundstrokes and not topspin ) you have a chance to beat him . Hope Del potro gives good fight .

Del potro didnt just give out a good fight but he also won the game. It was crazy to see someone like djokovic lose this game by two set at once. Im very sure that alot of people is losing their money from this game, even if someone thought that del potro going to give a great fight, no one would expected him to win honestly
Thats a great comeback from Del Potro , as I mentioned , if Djokovic can loose to someone , he can only loose to aggressive players. Thats a great win for Del Potro , he is back to him previous form and he will be in top 5 very soon . Mark my words.

That's no shock . They are incredibly good individually but as a team , it doesn't work out as Serena and venus both doesn't play near the net much . They play good groundstrokes , but not volleys which is very important in doubles match.
August 08, 2016, 01:44:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 08, 2016, 01:34:17 AM
Del potro was out due to injury and hence his rankings have decreased drastically , so he is facing up the top players in the early stages of the tournament. The only thing that can beat Djokovic according to me is aggressive tennis mindset , you have big serve + great forehand( Good groundstrokes and not topspin ) you have a chance to beat him . Hope Del potro gives good fight .

Del potro didnt just give out a good fight but he also won the game. It was crazy to see someone like djokovic lose this game by two set at once. Im very sure that alot of people is losing their money from this game, even if someone thought that del potro going to give a great fight, no one would expected him to win honestly
legendary
August 08, 2016, 01:12:45 AM
I really enjoy tennis. A fun and fast paced game. This is very helpful. I dont always agree with the predictions but it gives me another view point which does help so I can adjust my strategy as I need.
Yup, all predictions will not work out. It just gives us a description of players or teams. So based on that we can make our strategy. And also we need knowledge on games. Tennis game is very entertaining, and I too love this game. I am not started to bet on tennis in Olympics. From today I will start.
Predictions "always" doesn't workout in any sports you take . There will be upsets and there will be twists in the game . The thing is on the long run are you making more correct predictions than wrong predictions ( to stay on profits) . Same here I too will start betting on olympics from now
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 08, 2016, 12:55:21 AM
I really enjoy tennis. A fun and fast paced game. This is very helpful. I dont always agree with the predictions but it gives me another view point which does help so I can adjust my strategy as I need.
Yup, all predictions will not work out. It just gives us a description of players or teams. So based on that we can make our strategy. And also we need knowledge on games. Tennis game is very entertaining, and I too love this game. I am not started to bet on tennis in Olympics. From today I will start.
Activity: 770
August 07, 2016, 08:44:23 PM
legendary
August 07, 2016, 07:44:11 AM
I think the main event for today olympic tennis matchday are surely gonna be Djokovic vs Del Potro. I don't know how the tennis draw system work , but still why this match have to be this early?
In last Londo Olympic , Del Potro have beat Djokovic for third place , but Djokovic have evolve lot more stronger since that. Djokovic didn't lost a set in his last ATP tour , so i think this time he will finally drop a set.
Activity: 966
August 07, 2016, 05:57:12 AM
I think the main event for today olympic tennis matchday are surely gonna be Djokovic vs Del Potro. I don't know how the tennis draw system work , but still why this match have to be this early?
In last Londo Olympic , Del Potro have beat Djokovic for third place , but Djokovic have evolve lot more stronger since that. Djokovic didn't lost a set in his last ATP tour , so i think this time he will finally drop a set.
legendary
Activity: 1442
August 05, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

ATP ATLANTA: Taylor Fritz +3 games

I want to take him straight with +money but thinking the +3
is safer just in case he has a close loss.
Jump to: