Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 763. (Read 198089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 05, 2016, 02:35:56 AM
with opening ceremony today for Olympic i wont take bet until tomorrow for tennis tournament also i saw i match that might be very interesting in opening round

Dimitrov G. (Bul) - Cilic M. (Cro)
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
August 04, 2016, 04:23:39 PM
I'm making a parlay with Verdasco, Kurumi Nara and Isner. I think they are in great form, and should win their games. Specially Isner and Kurumi Nara. I actually already had a parlay just on them, but then made another one with Verdasco.

I also won a bet with Begu today, she played really well vs Puig, and I will probably bet on her vs Babos as well. She really serves well in my opinion.

Total odds for the parlay: @2.12
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 03, 2016, 03:41:33 PM
many top players absent at the Olympic Games: Federer, Wawrinka, Thiem,Raonic,Berdich, the Bryan Brothers...
This tournament has the same interest as an ATP 250  Sad

when did Bryan Brothers cancel Olympic I far as I now they will play
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 03, 2016, 02:46:52 PM
Last info wawrinka wont play at olympic back injury and nadal will play
Seems more interestin from now
What about Federer? He slipped and fell at Wimbeldon and had there was reports that he was injured and not be playing for the next few months to come.
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 03, 2016, 02:42:59 PM
 many top players absent at the Olympic Games: Federer, Wawrinka, Thiem,Raonic,Berdich, the Bryan Brothers...
This tournament has the same interest as an ATP 250  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 03, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
olympic games in tennis withou stan wawrinka  and Roger Federer and tomas berdic and Raonic :/
In my opinion the gold medal will be for Novac Djocovic , he is the best player in the world in this time .
I think Rafael Nadal if he do great he can reach the silver medal .
Rafael Nadal for silver ? May happen or May not happen because of the No 1 British player Andy Murray . He is in very good form and is capable of even beating Djokovic , Nadal should have problems from only these two . I just wish Nadal doesn't withdraw from the tournament in the middle due to his wrist injury.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 10:04:45 AM
olympic games in tennis withou stan wawrinka  and Roger Federer and tomas berdic and Raonic :/
In my opinion the gold medal will be for Novac Djocovic , he is the best player in the world in this time .
I think Rafael Nadal if he do great he can reach the silver medal .
Activity: 966
August 03, 2016, 08:56:52 AM
I agree Novak Djokovic is looking in good form leading up to the 2016 Olympics. I think he will win the gold medal with Andy Murray the only danger as a lot of top players pulling out or have injuries. It's a shame we are not going to see a lot of top players playing at these Olympics but I still think it will be enjoyable to watch.

Like here said two of them will playfinal almost 100 %
Dont see that one of them lose they will play epic finals in this olympic
Murray always gives his 100% in events like this , where the Country matters most . In BNP and here no doubt he will play great tennis , the odds are pretty good , I will go for Murray this time . Lets see if he can pull this off . This Olympics will be interesting , except the dissappointment because Federer is not playing .
Nobody expected Andy Murray could won the gold medal against Roger Federer in last olympic final and he did. Still Djokovic will hunger for the gold medal that he never get in Olympic , but it worth a try in Andy Murray.
The news have reported Nadal are ready for Olympic , but i think his wrist injury are not fully recovered yet, he might have to withdraw in middle tournament if he still insist to play , not a smart choice for him because he could risk more time to get well after that.
If Roger Federer is not playing and Nadal also unfit means. This tournament will become very annoying. Because iconic main players are not playing means what is the use to watch. So now only two players have a chance to win Gold medal. Either  Andy Murray or Novak Djokovic no other choice we have. It's very disappointments.
Not really a big disappointments for me because tennis never a big event in Olympic game , some people even think that tennis event should be take off from Olympic. There is no ranking point for tennis players , that mean even if a player win the gold medal , it won't help in his personal achievement , but there are still some country lover like Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal , Nishikori and Djokovic will always try their best to get there.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 03, 2016, 03:23:13 AM
Another big name mens tennis player has just pulled out of the Rio Olympics Stan Wawrinka but reports are now saying that Rafael Nadal will play. That now makes it 5 of the top 10 players will not be playing at Rio and to be honest we never know if Nadal will even play. Stan Wawrinka aggravated a back injury during the Rogers Cup in Canada and that's why he has pulled out of the games.
Activity: 532
August 02, 2016, 02:08:47 PM
I agree Novak Djokovic is looking in good form leading up to the 2016 Olympics. I think he will win the gold medal with Andy Murray the only danger as a lot of top players pulling out or have injuries. It's a shame we are not going to see a lot of top players playing at these Olympics but I still think it will be enjoyable to watch.

Murray always gives his 100% in events like this , where the Country matters most . In BNP and here no doubt he will play great tennis , the odds are pretty good , I will go for Murray this time . Lets see if he can pull this off . This Olympics will be interesting , except the dissappointment because Federer is not playing .
Nobody expected Andy Murray could won the gold medal against Roger Federer in last olympic final and he did. Still Djokovic will hunger for the gold medal that he never get in Olympic , but it worth a try in Andy Murray.
The news have reported Nadal are ready for Olympic , but i think his wrist injury are not fully recovered yet, he might have to withdraw in middle tournament if he still insist to play , not a smart choice for him because he could risk more time to get well after that.
If Roger Federer is not playing and Nadal also unfit means. This tournament will become very annoying. Because iconic main players are not playing means what is the use to watch. So now only two players have a chance to win Gold medal. Either  Andy Murray or Novak Djokovic no other choice we have. It's very disappointments.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
August 02, 2016, 01:47:01 PM
I placed the following bet

C Simmonds v L Robson @ 1.9
J Wacnik v A Stevenson @ 1.42

It would be a nice 0.1 BTC if everything goes ok.  Wink
legendary
August 02, 2016, 01:34:40 PM
Last info wawrinka wont play at olympic back injury and nadal will play
Seems more interestin from now
Activity: 966
August 02, 2016, 11:19:44 AM

legendary
August 02, 2016, 09:11:37 AM

legendary
August 02, 2016, 07:52:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 02, 2016, 03:31:04 AM
I think the final at the Olympic Games will surely be among Djokovic  quoted at 1.75and Murray quoted 3.75 .

both are on tournament and think that both will play final
dont see any other player to play final but only if some of these two lose the match that i hardly think they will
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 02, 2016, 02:23:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 01, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
I think the final at the Olympic Games will surely be among Djokovic  quoted at 1.75and Murray quoted 3.75 .

legendary
August 01, 2016, 12:19:35 PM
Djokovic took ATP in Canada (Toronto) and seem like he made form for Olympic cant wait to start but after some retirements expect before the Olympic tournament start that Murray and Djokovic will play final
Djokovic have done it again  Wink No suprise at all ~
He have never drop a single set in this Roger Cup Tournament , funny that i always bet on him to lost a set. Concentrate and confident are the key to Djokovic success , but Kei Nishikori never have that thing on his mind , he not even shock that he lost the game , i guess he already thought he will lose before the game.
Yes , no doubts at all . He is at his best form again . His forehand defense is just ultimate , according to me , his forehand and his return are the two important things which he is just 90% perfect. I hope Nishikori comes back strong for olympics , he is a very good player . Although his temperment is not quite good , he should work on that .

He is i think aiming form for olympic tournament
Think that he will aim gold for sure him or murray
legendary
August 01, 2016, 10:23:54 AM
Djokovic took ATP in Canada (Toronto) and seem like he made form for Olympic cant wait to start but after some retirements expect before the Olympic tournament start that Murray and Djokovic will play final
Djokovic have done it again  Wink No suprise at all ~
He have never drop a single set in this Roger Cup Tournament , funny that i always bet on him to lost a set. Concentrate and confident are the key to Djokovic success , but Kei Nishikori never have that thing on his mind , he not even shock that he lost the game , i guess he already thought he will lose before the game.
Yes , no doubts at all . He is at his best form again . His forehand defense is just ultimate , according to me , his forehand and his return are the two important things which he is just 90% perfect. I hope Nishikori comes back strong for olympics , he is a very good player . Although his temperment is not quite good , he should work on that .
Jump to: