Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 19. (Read 88131 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
the point of these tweets - to give immediate update if someone joined room. so it do not make sense to post "summary" once per day.

I understand your frustration and once there will be enough users all the time, so random visitors will not stare at empty tables - i will remove these tweets completely.

Remove these tweet = stop polluting my twitter stream?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
well.. who knows. sometimes something seemingly hard just matter of two lines of code =)) (and vice versa =))
Activity: 700
but since this is open source project too, you are always welcome to submit patches! or even fork it off github and start your own! =)

lol. The last thing you want is me hacking at your code  Cheesy
thank you for all suggestions. but this thing do not gives me any profits and the only real bug I may be willing to try to fix is occasion freezes of the table over slow connection. rest of "must have" features or less major bugs - only if this project will ever take off.

Understandable, but you may find you need to fix some things before it will take off.

from my experience, this statement is not correct =) it could be just my experience, but since I am doing this project, I will do it accordingly to my experience.

but since this is open source project too, you are always welcome to submit patches! or even fork it off github and start your own! =)
removed hash tags =)

My search feed naturally detect any bitcoin related thing. It's still polluting the twitter stream. Perhaps you should limit it to a day summary or something.

the point of these tweets - to give immediate update if someone joined room. so it do not make sense to post "summary" once per day.

I understand your frustration and once there will be enough users all the time, so random visitors will not stare at empty tables - i will remove these tweets completely.
legendary
removed hash tags =)

My search feed naturally detect any bitcoin related thing. It's still polluting the twitter stream. Perhaps you should limit it to a day summary or something.
thank you for all suggestions. but this thing do not gives me any profits and the only real bug I may be willing to try to fix is occasion freezes of the table over slow connection. rest of "must have" features or less major bugs - only if this project will ever take off.

Understandable, but you may find you need to fix some things before it will take off.
The betting bar should have something I can click to increase/decrease my bet amount by 1 BB instead of just the slider.
I've played a few hands so far but I do have some comments.

1. Hand Histories. If I get to showdown with someone I should be able to look at a hand history and see what cards he had if I win.
2. I sat down in front of the button and couldn't play. That is fine and as it should be. A few hands where dealt, the button passed me by and I was sitting in the CO and my blind was automatically posted. I was not in the BB position. I should have the option to either post early or wait until the BB comes around to me. I shouldn't have to enter early if I don't want to.
removed hash tags =)
legendary
Hippich: your twitter message are annoying and polluting the twitter stream for #bitcoin.

I don't need to know how many players are in your poker room every time it change.
Activity: 696
theres 4 players right now.
Hippich, Y'know i wouldn't mind paying 1% of my winnings to play......

it was 1% before. but it did not have cap. other players were very angry =) so I put donation btc addresses. If someone feels this project is worth of effort or you just won huge pot - just tip a bit to the project. =)
well.. i decided to work a bit on room. there were few annoying admin bugs and I added twitter notification feature. Now every 5 minutes it checks if there are any players and if they are - post notification to http://twitter.com/betcoin

Follow it to know exactly when someone is in room and join 'em!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
The Poker room overall is a great project.

Just one minor suggestion for the homepage: You could revise it and remove the "you can generate coins" part, as most people entering the poker room would be "non-miners" and therefore should not be disappointed by the false expectations of generating coins.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Hippich, Y'know i wouldn't mind paying 1% of my winnings to play......
Ohhhhhh this is just PERFECT! POKER TIME BOYSSSSSSSSS
This is whats gonna get Bitcoins up and running, work on making everything LOOK pretty so that RANDOM googlers will start playing

WHO WANTS TO LOOSE THIER .0x BTCs IN HOLD'EM BETCHES!!! Grin Grin

I've had massive bug while attempting to play poker, all players whom have a timer bar Do Not Have Any Actions to do, this occurs after the flop and after first raise, Once a player calls the raise, he is stuck with a timerbar and No Actions, leaving to whole table to spin around and time out every player, causeing whomever was the first player to push Call, to rake the entire pot

This is long standing bug somewhere deep in libraries I am using but not written by myself. Since there is almost no public interest and no profit for me in this project, I am too lazy to find it and fix it..

Temporary fix for this - just click F5 in the table window.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Ohhhhhh this is just PERFECT! POKER TIME BOYSSSSSSSSS
This is whats gonna get Bitcoins up and running, work on making everything LOOK pretty so that RANDOM googlers will start playing

WHO WANTS TO LOOSE THIER .0x BTCs IN HOLD'EM BETCHES!!! Grin Grin

I've had massive bug while attempting to play poker, all players whom have a timer bar Do Not Have Any Actions to do, this occurs after the flop and after first raise, Once a player calls the raise, he is stuck with a timerbar and No Actions, leaving to whole table to spin around and time out every player, causeing whomever was the first player to push Call, to rake the entire pot
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I will play, only smaller limits tho
Pages:
Jump to: