Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 16. (Read 88128 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good work, hippich! This leaves me with an interesting question: Do I now owe you 10 BTC for identifying your own thief? I'll go with whatever the community says, but I'd prefer to make it my first contribution to a pool for paying similar bounties in the future, which I may start later today. Thefts like this will only become more common as the community grows.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
SunAvatar, I really appreciate the fact you want to share this and help! I already found thief email and tried to contact him and convince him to return money. He did not respond. And bitcoin non-reversible nature is not helping here too =))

His nickname - mikerka - is pretty uniq one and he is registered over a lot of hacking-related websites. His email is [email protected] . He is registered at Minecraft.

There is a secondlife avatar named mikerka Cluny who bought some coins from another bitcoin forum member recently. His IRC and otc-wot nick is FaktioNN. Keeping in mind bitcoin community size and uniqueness of nickname I am pretty sure all of this is the same person.

I think I seen somewhere age of someone with nickname mikerka of 41 years, but not sure about this part at all.

There is also another guy from CZ, but he too young and looks like not involved in coding/hacking at all, and there is another gal from russia, who is fan of stupid tv show - i doubt she do any hacking. So I believe our mikerka is from USA.

I doubt these bitcoins make any real difference to him in long run, but he did not agreed to return these in exchange for all due respect for finding hole in my software (really dumb one btw =)).

On the other hand this will force me to put more time in to this project and at some point start monetizing it. Either through rake or some sort of sign up fee. =)
Activity: 140
Sorry to hear about the theft. I've got an idea:

I will pay would have paid (see below) a bounty of 10 BTC to whoever finds and reveals the identity of this thief (as in real name and address), as long as you aver that you have not violated the laws of your own territory in the process. You must provide enough evidence to convince me personally that you have correctly identified the guilty party.

This offer does not apply to you if you are the thief or are in collusion with the thief.

So that I don't have to hold my coins in reserve forever, let's say this offer expires on July 31. I may renew it then or not.

If others would like to contribute to the bounty, please do so! Feel free to split this off into a new thread if it's more convenient that way.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
The front page should display how many players are online.

Agreed

For real. Why do we have to log in to see the tables list?

probably because i was concentrated on more important things? =)

you can always check http://twitter.com/betcoin for now. It spams this channel with current statistics on online users. You do not need to be registered with twitter for this.
its working great now.... we just need some lower stakes NL Omaha8 plz.  no one is going to play 100/200 on this site.  a bunch of us have been playing .50/1 and .25/.50 lately

added 4 omaha8 low stakes nl tables. have no clue if these works correctly tho.. and if something comes to your mind for name for the table - let me know to =)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers

For real. Why do we have to log in to see the tables list?
Activity: 429
Merit: 974
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Not trusting third parties with my private keys
its working great now.... we just need some lower stakes NL Omaha8 plz.  no one is going to play 100/200 on this site.  a bunch of us have been playing .50/1 and .25/.50 lately
legendary
Activity: 800
Sites up and fully working for me...

Weird, I still get nothing.

Yes... Seems to be working now.  Will be on later tonight.. Around 7pst
legendary
Strength in numbers

Weird, I still get nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Okey Dokey Lokey
legendary
Strength in numbers
i have shut old server completely to make sure nothing is messed up. so there is no web server to do redirect...

anyway, it's already runs on new server. I am keeping an eye on it and finish moving other stuff, but it should be playable now. (i hope so =)). So let me know how it works for you.

doesn't work at all for me.

+1 for me... Used to work on my  android phone, and now when I click table, it makes a pop up window and doesn't load...

-EP

So you are getting the site? I'm not even getting that.
legendary
Activity: 800
i have shut old server completely to make sure nothing is messed up. so there is no web server to do redirect...

anyway, it's already runs on new server. I am keeping an eye on it and finish moving other stuff, but it should be playable now. (i hope so =)). So let me know how it works for you.

+1 for me... Used to work on my  android phone, and now when I click table, it makes a pop up window and doesn't load...

-EP
legendary
Strength in numbers

legendary
Strength in numbers
Yeah, people are going to try for a few days and give up instead of knowing, not being frustrated, and being glad it's coming to a better sever.
Activity: 126
New server was finally shipped and I started to work on moving everything to new place. Expect 3-4 days of down time. Thank you in advance for your patience.

You should really forward the URL to status page telling people why the sites down and expected time that it will be back up.

I strongly agree.
Activity: 696
New server was finally shipped and I started to work on moving everything to new place. Expect 3-4 days of down time. Thank you in advance for your patience.

You should really forward the URL to status page telling people why the sites down and expected time that it will be back up.
Pages:
Jump to: