Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 18. (Read 88131 times)

legendary
Activity: 800
Merit: 1001
Also, I hear of people having issues getting BTC into your program... A guy has been waiting 30 minutes and shows confirmed on his end... Anyone had similar issues?

-EP
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 527
Just for interest, do you currently use a vps or a dedicated server?
please post all feature requests to https://github.com/hippich/Bitcoin-Poker-Room/issues - this will make it way easier to track all of them. as well as all bugs =)

2all struggling with freezes - i think i will order new server this week and start migrating all sites. it may take a while (i am using this server for hosting all of my projects. New server will have SSD drive as well as more memory. this will definitely help with response time. (this will not remove freezing bug completely, since this is bug in client, but it should happen less often with faster server)
legendary
Feature request:  When seated with more than 10, the decimal does not show and it would be nice if it did.

Thanks Hippich... don't forget to rate me on #bitcoin-otc

thanks
-EP
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
you are free to blacklist this account, setup filters in your client. whatever. i do not care. the only thing i care - to have players when someone come to the room.

I blocked you. The messages are still getting through so I am going to be slightly annoyed by your multiple tweets each time.

Anyway...just remember you are increasing noise to signal ratio. If I am brothered by this noisy activities, there are others who might be irritated too. That's going to be bad for your business and reputation.

Sounds like you should take the issue up with twitter.  It is their failure that your blocking is unsuccessful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
thank you for all suggestions. but this thing do not gives me any profits and the only real bug I may be willing to try to fix is occasion freezes of the table over slow connection. rest of "must have" features or less major bugs - only if this project will ever take off.

Why don't you make this project for profit? I don't know much about poker myself (I don't like gambling at all), but isn't the standard to get some small % from each deposit, so that you can run the service.
legendary
I'm extremely excited to see what happens to the traffic to betco.in
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
betco.in seems to be down. is my btc still there?

+1  down for me for the last couple of hours...

It seems functional now.
legendary

+1  down for me for the last couple of hours...

-EP
Activity: 696

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
I find it annoying too, as it spams the twitter search for bitcoin. It would be okay if it was less frequent though.

Yes. Less frequency. No need to tell us there are 1 person in the room 5 minutes apart.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I find it annoying too, as it spams the twitter search for bitcoin. It would be okay if it was less frequent though.
legendary
this is temporal solution and i will look in to it after while to see exactly if it bring anything to the project or not. if it will bring more players i definitely do not care about feedback from users who are not players. (sorry, but this is true =))

Please be considerate of people impacted by your negative externalities.
this is temporal solution and i will look in to it after while to see exactly if it bring anything to the project or not. if it will bring more players i definitely do not care about feedback from users who are not players. (sorry, but this is true =))
legendary
you are free to blacklist this account, setup filters in your client. whatever. i do not care. the only thing i care - to have players when someone come to the room.

I blocked you. The messages are still getting through so I am going to be slightly annoyed by your multiple tweets each time.

Anyway...just remember you are increasing noise to signal ratio. If I am brothered by this noisy activities, there are others who might be irritated too. That's going to be bad for your business and reputation.
the point of these tweets - to give immediate update if someone joined room. so it do not make sense to post "summary" once per day.

I understand your frustration and once there will be enough users all the time, so random visitors will not stare at empty tables - i will remove these tweets completely.

Remove these tweet = stop polluting my twitter stream?

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why not put the player count on the main page of the website and in your signature on the forums?
Pages:
Jump to: