Pages:
Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 96. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
Any news from the Breitmans regarding the new launch date? Last I heard was that they were planning on launching in February. Obviously that deadline has not been reached. March it is?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
If a community has enough power and is developing constantly, I think it can be regarded as an investment target. TEZOS is such a coin with strong community.
Tezos community is really huge, i remember there were 32.000+ addresses invested on the ICO.
so the problem here is the delay, once it lunches the sky is the limit.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:30:42 AM
If a community has enough power and is developing constantly, I think it can be regarded as an investment target. TEZOS is such a coin with strong community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
Though the ICO of Tezos is over now, Tezos will be launched on the stock exchange 3 months later. (now the futures price has been 3 times higher than the total raise price of 0.5 USD). If you think Tezos has potential, you can invest a little.

Tezos future on HitBTC? Forgot about it. I am serious, really.

I don't there are serious investors who cares HitBTC IOU price. It is just good way to earn some commission IMO Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
Though the ICO of Tezos is over now, Tezos will be launched on the stock exchange 3 months later. (now the futures price has been 3 times higher than the total raise price of 0.5 USD). If you think Tezos has potential, you can invest a little.

Tezos future on HitBTC? Forgot about it. I am serious, really.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Individuals think Tezos's imagination is more space, because there is a logic of self evolution. In the early stage, we should focus on centralization, and look at market orientation in the later stage, and the foundation will have a year's control and huge amount of money to support a star of tomorrow.
Activity: 322
March 12, 2018, 08:37:11 AM
Activity: 336
March 12, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
ETH had only raised $20 million in the year. So it is no exaggeration to say that Tezos is really boil two generation golden spoon born rich. So if you invest in Tezos, it's not realistic to get the benefits of the ether square.
Activity: 350
March 12, 2018, 12:27:52 AM
The main chain of Tezos is not online, but the wallet has already come out. I only saw it in such a hot project such as EOS. So quietly ambush the Tezos coin, it will have a full harvest.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
As the project components start running, more and more investors will begin to "realize" what to expect a year or two for such a project - is acceptable. Of course, it is desirable to forget about a coin for a couple of years, but it is unlikely that all investors will agree with such a statement of the question. Therefore, plums are inevitable.
Activity: 161
March 11, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
TEzos projects are mainly concentrated in Europe and America, and Asia has not yet been popularized, but Chinese and Korean old leeks have spontaneously established Tezso China and Tezos Korea, not many people.
Activity: 336
March 11, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
Around the ecology of the Tezos, the community has started a number of projects, listed on the web site tezos.help. When I saw it, I felt so stunned that a continuous project had such a tenacious vitality.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 08:04:54 PM
Let me get this straight, obsidian systems is a company that has nothing to do with coin listed on Cryptopia - Obsidian?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
March 10, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
March 09, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
The Tezos Foundation announced Friday that it is seeking to hire more developers to be based out of Paris.
The new hires will help the Foundation "advance its primary objective" of developing the Tezos protocol, as well as to promote it to potential users, the group announced in a statement.
"The Foundation is providing increased resources and support to expand the core development team of Tezos in Paris," the Foundation explained. "This will further expand this world-class team to approximately 35-40 individuals. Recruitment is already underway."

Seen at: https://www.coindesk.com/tezos-foundation-beef-dev-team-board-reshuffle/

No bad, right? It means at least it is not totally dead yet.
When will we get the coin launched as they promised before ICO?
All liars should be sent to hell.  Angry

No, it's not dead at all. And things are getting hotter these days with the solved foundation issue, and this kind of news.

let's say it is possible to survive from the death.  The situation is getting better. But we can only say its alive till the main net is launched.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
March 09, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
Around the ecology of the Tezos, the community has started a number of projects, listed on the web site tezos.help. When I saw it, I felt so stunned that a continuous project had such a tenacious vitality. Cool

Let's expect what will happen when the main net will launch after the coins being delivered. 

when will it be?any update?
Activity: 700
March 08, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
Around the ecology of the Tezos, the community has started a number of projects, listed on the web site tezos.help. When I saw it, I felt so stunned that a continuous project had such a tenacious vitality. Cool

More and more good news are coming. Let's expect what will happen when the main net will launch after the coins being delivered. Good luck to Tezos. Hope it be a successful 3rd generation blockchain system.
Activity: 317
March 08, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
The node of the Tezos is close to the 8K, and as the number of additional nodes increases, the more nodes mean a greater probability of cheating. Roll Eyes

The chance of getting the production block in advance and the random Baker are the solutions given by Tezos, which to some extent can inhibit the production of cheating.
Activity: 854
March 08, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
I’m not really desperate for Tezos launch date, because I really believe in the project
Activity: 350
March 08, 2018, 06:01:00 AM
The node of the Tezos is close to the 8K, and as the number of additional nodes increases, the more nodes mean a greater probability of cheating. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: