Pages:
Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 97. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
Reddit, riot and the spontaneous construction of tezos.community in the tezos community are all the discussion positions of the old leek, for the good old leek in English. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:36:19 AM
Around the ecology of the Tezos, the community has started a number of projects, listed on the web site tezos.help. When I saw it, I felt so stunned that a continuous project had such a tenacious vitality. Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
For now development is still moving forward with good speed it looking this project will deliver very soon. Let's see what future will bring although this is still risky investment with some unresolved issues but I really would like to keep trust into this project, i really like it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
The Tezos community have less influence in China, many people paid attention to, so the attention of the Tezos who are basically old leeks, invisible big coffee a lot of rational investment, coupled with the recent solution to the development team and the foundation of the lawsuit, the cohesion of the community began to close, also looking forward to the main line and send money Smiley
March 07, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
At present, there is no Tezos main line, but also to ensure the performance can make nothing of it, to the center of the loss is bound to a certain speed, but the speed is through other solutions? Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
The Tezos Foundation announced Friday that it is seeking to hire more developers to be based out of Paris.
The new hires will help the Foundation "advance its primary objective" of developing the Tezos protocol, as well as to promote it to potential users, the group announced in a statement.
"The Foundation is providing increased resources and support to expand the core development team of Tezos in Paris," the Foundation explained. "This will further expand this world-class team to approximately 35-40 individuals. Recruitment is already underway."

Seen at: https://www.coindesk.com/tezos-foundation-beef-dev-team-board-reshuffle/

No bad, right? It means at least it is not totally dead yet.
When will we get the coin launched as they promised before ICO?
All liars should be sent to hell.  Angry

No, it's not dead at all. And things are getting hotter these days with the solved foundation issue, and this kind of news.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
March 06, 2018, 11:37:32 AM
The Tezos Foundation announced Friday that it is seeking to hire more developers to be based out of Paris.
The new hires will help the Foundation "advance its primary objective" of developing the Tezos protocol, as well as to promote it to potential users, the group announced in a statement.
"The Foundation is providing increased resources and support to expand the core development team of Tezos in Paris," the Foundation explained. "This will further expand this world-class team to approximately 35-40 individuals. Recruitment is already underway."

Seen at: https://www.coindesk.com/tezos-foundation-beef-dev-team-board-reshuffle/

not totally dead yet? It is rising steady and will dominate the sphere for sure

No it's not dead, what a great surprise, isn't it?  Grin
I will follow this projet closely now, I already thought I can write it down as a loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 06, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

not totally dead yet? It is rising steady and will dominate the sphere for sure
Activity: 700
March 05, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

March 05, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
Tezos this coin project also holds a lot of people, before the fire of the project, after the hot project will not touch again Lips sealed
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
March 05, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
Aaaand it's March..

Maybe the team can stretch the release until this summer. We can have a one year anniversary, and celebrate the fact that it has been the longest wait ever?

Great idea! Let them last until August, so that people once and for all forgot their passwords and lost PDF files  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
March 04, 2018, 05:44:33 PM
what about the development team? how many devs does tezos have right now?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
March 04, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
I like the project but much less the old management, I trust the new management
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
March 04, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 03, 2018, 09:09:24 AM
https://github.com/tezos/tezos
Look at the reports on github. They are trying to build blockchain for tezos. It seems they are slow. No problem, as long as they do not stop. I still believe in the tezos development team. I think they will update a new roadmap and modify the whitepaper to fit in with the future.

Still believe in? That's because you and us don't have any chance! Ok?
All the money invested are "DONATED".

we still have a chance before tezos launching, i think the team will take some measures to handle so much money they have raised, if they didnt do, their will lose their reputation ever
The only choice is to believe or leave tezos. Blaming them will not help and the money is not donated if you go back to a few pages they have a potential update to work on with tezos. Money is not a problem to them since they accumulate too big enough. Their problem is the law and the progress was too slow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 03, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
Look at the reports on github. They are trying to build blockchain for tezos. It seems they are slow. No problem, as long as they do not stop. I still believe in the tezos development team. I think they will update a new roadmap and modify the whitepaper to fit in with the future.

we still have a chance before tezos launching, i think the team will take some measures to handle so much money they have raised, if they didnt do, their will lose their reputation ever
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
March 02, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

They are not just working for us. They are not tyring to build that product for our benefits.
It is not easy that get the money as donat and hang around.
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

I understand your feelings. We've invested a lot of money into it and it's like the "DONATE" you say. However, I still want to see what they will do. They have taken away from us time, money and emotion.
Activity: 700
March 01, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: