Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 25625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 08:02:44 AM
Hmm,that's a really cool concept to think about,in my opinion very few people actually can imagine what will happen if BTC goes to such prices,but I guess there will have been a lot of international events that will have preceeded the rise of the BTC so we can't really tell if it's going to hapen and under what circumstances.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
June 07, 2016, 07:28:16 AM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

if dollar will crash totally,we can imagine total crash on derivatives market,that price of gold and btc will touch the sky,it may happen
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 04:06:42 AM
I am not sure what the limit of the Bitcoin price in the future is going to be but I am sure that 1 million Dollar for the Bitcoin is way to high so that will not happen.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2016, 10:27:19 PM
This is impossible to happen.
We expect that it will be $1000 after halving, and it will grow so on.
We need to do right now is to gain more bitcoin in some trading, gambling or mining!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
June 06, 2016, 09:13:40 PM
I think that it's could happen maybe in 50-60 years, but nowdays price is 520$ and it's not even close to $1 million. Maybe we will see this price in future.

According to Satoshi, Bitcoin would be either dead or very popular in 20 years time.
I am not sure if we will reach $1 million, but I expect the price to be substantially higher in the next decade.  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 05:44:33 AM
it could happen maybe, in the very unlikely scenario that all major fiat currency will collapse and everyone is forcing to adopt bitcoin in some way

only the massive usage of bitcoin, on a planetary scale can lead to an impressive value like that

fiat will never collapse, but all the dumb asses on this forum believe it will fall tomorrow

but the funniest thing is they rely on it every day hahahhah
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 05:40:19 AM
The value of Bitcoin is not going to that high and that is because the value of Bitcoin was stable for a long time and dont dream and you can also now see even that the value is rising slowly.
But it wont rise to that high so we have to wait a long time and maybe it wont be even possible to reach that high value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 06, 2016, 04:35:20 AM
well let's say its gonna happen on Far future, the odds of it happening is 10 because it will be difficult for bitcoin to reach that price for years that will pass.
June 06, 2016, 04:29:37 AM
I can't see it happening in my lifetime. Unless there is mass adoption of bitcoin it won't happen. So many are not even aware of its existence, let alone the power it holds for investors. If I wasn't invoked in bitcoin none of my family would have a clue about it.
People are still waiting for the one million Dollar Bitcoin to happen but I know that this is never going to happen. If one Bitcoin would be one million Dollars in the future then just to many people would become multi millionaires.
Activity: 588
June 01, 2016, 07:08:28 PM
I think that it's could happen maybe in 50-60 years, but nowdays price is 520$ and it's not even close to $1 million. Maybe we will see this price in future.
Activity: 420
June 01, 2016, 10:26:31 AM
I do not believe that that is ever going to happen it is not hard to earn 1 Bitcoin that means that almost every Bitcoin user is about to become a millionaire. Do you know how many millionaires are going to exist then just to much.
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 03:38:27 AM
If there is one bitcoin with that kind of value everyone is trying to get him.
But i know for sure that the bitcoin from now never will reach the 1mil each that can't be true.
May 03, 2016, 03:35:04 AM
There is no million Dollar Bitcoin and I doubt that it is ever going to exist. People keep focusing on what the future is going to bring us but we also have to pay attention to what is happening right now.
yeah this is impossible to happen, if the price value jumps we can see the price increase to $10k that too only after several years. looking the value now it is difficult to reach $1k this year.
If Bitcoin is reaching that value than there will be a lot of people that is getting rich and that would be bad but the chance is quite small also that it can happen.
As you can see now you see that the value is not even rising now and that is bad and it keeps stable for a long time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 02:51:44 AM
That is impossible to happen, I cannot imagine it using any mathematical formulas or by simply analyzing it, I think the best price the bitcoin will go is to be in a stable amount of $1,000.00.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 01:56:28 AM
There is no million Dollar Bitcoin and I doubt that it is ever going to exist. People keep focusing on what the future is going to bring us but we also have to pay attention to what is happening right now.
yeah this is impossible to happen, if the price value jumps we can see the price increase to $10k that too only after several years. looking the value now it is difficult to reach $1k this year.
I think even bitcoin heading to just $600 its difficulties I even forgot when I feel the price of $ 600 occurs. probably more than three years ago and had never come back again. let alone be heading one million dollars dreams that are too high?
even my dream to sell at the price of $1,000 has never happened
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 03, 2016, 01:21:23 AM
May 02, 2016, 11:11:41 AM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 27, 2016, 03:01:57 AM
We can just  hope, but I think BTC price  will be 2000 - 5000$ max !

Yeah, this price is something realistic to reach $2000. When we think of $5000 itself more factors come across to block such as the adoption, market condition, legal issues, acceptance as an alternate currency, future halving.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
April 26, 2016, 07:51:56 PM
There is no one million Dollar Bitcoin and I believe that it will never happen and especially not  with in 10 years. It is just way to soon for something like that to happen. If the price was that high people would not be able to buy coins anymore.

The question is will it ever happen - will bitcoin ever exceed gold's market cap?
And your point about people not being able to buy is wrong - since bitcoin is divisible to 10^8, people can still buy satoshis.
April 26, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?
So many odds for bitcoin to reach $1,000,000 prices,and marketcap will never up to $21 Trilion dollars,some odds is just like bitcoin user not use bitcoin as well,they just pointed the profit without use it. and bitcoin halving also will become odds for that.
That is impossible that it can reach that high value and that is because the price is around this time not even jumping so that is already quite bad.
But maybe there happen something that is can reach that value, but you never know it from before and that is the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: