Pages:
Author

Topic: The 2016 Edition Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins - page 2. (Read 24988 times)

Activity: 1966
Merit: 376
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
*** WINTER HOLIDAY SALE ***

It's the holiday season, and we're clearing out all our stock! Buy 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Rolls at 50% OFF! (That's a savings of $50 USD!)

We have a few hundred more coins to sell, and we're doing it via our popular Classic Rolls. (Of course, we're happy to make a special deal with anyone who wants to buy our remaining surplus in bulk! LOL)

Buy your Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Roll TODAY! Wink

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo

At your website, the price for the Classic Rolls is still 100$. How can we apply the 50% off ?
Those rolls also includes 3 special mint "SN" coins, correct ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com

It's the holiday season, and we're clearing out all our stock! Buy 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Classic Rolls at 50% OFF! (That's a savings of $50 USD!)

We have a few hundred more coins to sell, and we're doing it via our popular Classic Rolls. (Of course, we're happy to make a special deal with anyone who wants to buy our remaining surplus in bulk! LOL)

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo

I just bought a short roll, is it possible that you can send me a classic roll instead? I did not see this post and I sent my bitcoins to this address to purchase the short roll

https://blockchain.info/address/3HaU3EFZaKwwc45FGdfGiMg2XBhY6d2w1h

^

Absolutely! It's our pleasure. And thank you for your purchase. =)

Regards,
Chris @ TBPco
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo

I just bought a short roll, is it possible that you can send me a classic roll instead? I did not see this post and I sent my bitcoins to this address to purchase the short roll

https://blockchain.info/address/3HaU3EFZaKwwc45FGdfGiMg2XBhY6d2w1h

^
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
It's been a SUPER long and busy summer here at The Bitcoin Penny Co., but it's officially fall now, and it's back to business as usual! Grin

As for stock, we still have some of our shiny, new 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins ready for shipment! Buy your Bitcoin Penny™ Original 2-Packs, Short Rolls (x20), or Classic Rolls (x40) today!

(Use coupon code BTForum10 to receive 10% OFF your order!)

Thanks again for all your support, everyone. Smiley

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Thanks for making such fun coins!!!

"DAVE" went camping this weekend and enjoyed the fire-pit!! Cheesy

"Forging DAVE"

"Fire Penny"

It's copper... And you're putting it next to a fire... what in hell are you doing?!?

I'm sure it was super-hot after the photo shoot. Tongue
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Just wanted to say a BIG "Thank You" to the Bitcoin Penny Company.

Custom photo roll and bag of goodness received.

Cheesy

And we just wanted to say an even BIGGER (albeit a little belated) "Thank You" to you, minerjones, and everyone else who supports TBPCo!

We couldn't do this without you, so...

THANK YOU! =)

Regards,
Chris @ TBPCo
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
got my penny bag  today.. thank you for the stickers you add to my package .. cool !
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Just a quick bump... Wink

Regards,
Me
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
More packages in the mail today! Grin

And I finally updated the OP, including a note that 2016 Special Edition Roll No.7 (LUCKY 7) is no longer on RESERVE and is now marked AVAILABLE. Please feel free to PM.

Thanks again, everyone. Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Several more packages in the mail this morning. Thanks for your business, everyone. Smiley

Here's an experimental tee (post-wash) suggested by my wife, the coder.

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Received my Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coin! Awesome design and presentation! Delivery was fast, thank you!

Love the stickers aswell  Grin
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
The 2016 Special Edition Roll No.9 / TEN is currently on raffle HERE with BONUS Special Edition t-shirt!

Play and win today! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Just a quick bump for some awesome bitcoin swag! Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Quote from: defcon23 on Today at 08:23:31 AM
Quote from: Mitchełł on Today at 08:05:51 AM
Got my sweet Bitcoin Penny stickers! Thanks man.
whaaat ??!  Shocked  i havent got this ..   Lips sealed   i cant beleive it ..  Grin

Defcon,

You must've made your purchase before we received our stickers. PM me with your address, and I'll send a few out to you. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

yeah !! Thanx man !

<3

deffie
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
I 've received my order today (I'm from France Smiley), fast shipping, safe package, and bonus stickers in it Cheesy Very happy of my purchase ! Thanks Chris !

Xprim,

Our international packages have been shipping lightning fast! I hope it continues. Wink Thank you for your business, and please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. We're always here. Smiley

You are very welcome, my friend. It's always our pleasure. Smiley

whaaat ??!  Shocked  i havent got this ..   Lips sealed   i cant beleive it ..  Grin

Defcon,

You must've made your purchase before we received our stickers. PM me with your address, and I'll send a few out to you. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
I 've received my order today (I'm from France Smiley), fast shipping, safe package, and bonus stickers in it Cheesy Very happy of my purchase ! Thanks Chris !
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
FYI: We still have a few of the new 2016 Bitcoin Penny™ Canvas Bank Bags available. (Read more about them HERE.) Get one before they're gone! Wink

Regards,
Chris
Pages:
Jump to: